Sign in to follow this  
Kushluk

[COOP] Digital Infantry Combat Environment

Everything looks to be working perfectly from all the evidence you have posted. Can you use the scroll mouse actions from the whiteboard near where you spawn? ie can you teleport to the C130 or change your loadout?

Everything looks to be working perfectly from all the evidence you have posted. Can you use the scroll mouse actions from the whiteboard near where you spawn? ie can you teleport to the C130 or change your loadout?

It looks like it's just an issue with the spacebar. That's why I can't get into any vehicles and I can't select anything from the whiteboard. My spacebar and keyboard work just fine though. I even re-selected spacebar in the controls menu. I think one of the mods might be conflicting with my spacebar somehow.

Edited by JaySmizzle

Ah, that makes more sense. Press the escape key when you are ingame and click the AGM and CSE options buttons in the top left above the usual menu items. You can configure AGM and CSE keybinds in there.

Ah, that makes more sense. Press the escape key when you are ingame and click the AGM and CSE options buttons in the top left above the usual menu items. You can configure AGM and CSE keybinds in there.

I'm not sure why it disables the spacebar but I was able to just use another key for the 'use action' option. Thanks for the help!

Version 1.7 Upcoming Changes: ETA 40 days

• Add multiple different roadblock and camp composition types.
  • Refine and tidy up the assigned taskings such as hostage rescue.
  • Work in Progress - To Be Decided.

Edited by Kushluk
Merged 1.6 Changelog.

Version 1.6 Released

• Changed Operator Menu from DEL key to CSE Menu
  • Rewrote most variables and classnames to the init.sqf
  • Added militant snipers that automatically find elevated overwatch positions.
  • Fixed Commanche air strike behaviour.
  • Moved and rearranged base layout and location.
  • Added EMP Grenades to Engineer class.
  • Updated to latest AGM pbo's within @DICE mod.
  • Updated MaxxPro to use uparmoured variant.
  • Added loading screen image.
  • Reassessed ideal enemy counts.
  • Misc small bugfixes and changes.

Mission Downloads and Requirements: https://sites.google.com/site/arma3dice/

PlaywithSix Collection:

@dice.png

1. The @DICE content mod and mission file may take a short while to upload on PlaywithSix.

2. Current manual downoad links are available on mediafire via the google sites link above.

3. Armaholic can take a number of hours to update their files.
  4. With the exception of the @DICE content mod being updated, there are no other addon changes.

Hey Kushluk, I saw your other thread about Addons and MANW stuff, and honestly a vanilla version whould be really interesting and way more accessible. I played DICE a lot when it first came out but all my friends dropped on it at some point because of the mod updates and sizes. I understand the @DICE content is needed, but by putting some of the things in the @DICE folder and making it one package to play could make it way more popular. Something like a "Light" version without the big addons if you have the time. By putting it on 2035's Altis you'll get rid of A3MP and the Aggressors for example, and rest of the mods barely pass half a gigabyte. Please consider lowering the download size not just because of MANW but publicity too.

i load the new addon from armaholic and mediafire.

still missing the .bikeys and .bisign keys.

:confused:

Edited by kopfparasit

Hey Kushluk, I saw your other thread about Addons and MANW stuff, and honestly a vanilla version whould be really interesting and way more accessible. I played DICE a lot when it first came out but all my friends dropped on it at some point because of the mod updates and sizes. I understand the @DICE content is needed, but by putting some of the things in the @DICE folder and making it one package to play could make it way more popular. Something like a "Light" version without the big addons if you have the time. By putting it on 2035's Altis you'll get rid of A3MP and the Aggressors for example, and rest of the mods barely pass half a gigabyte. Please consider lowering the download size not just because of MANW but publicity too.
Thanks for the feedback! I have been assessing the various conversion tasks and it is possible that a 'lite' version will be available in the future. Stay tuned.
i load the new addon from armaholic and mediafire.still missing the .bikeys and .bisign keys.
Bisign and Key files are only introduced after the PlayWithSix @DICE content addon is updated. Please wait 24 hours or so.

I know you said you were looking into AGM medical, But If i was to remove CSE and replace it with AGM what kind of errors would it cause?

Probably very few, you would need to do the following:

- Delete any CSE medical modules from the map editor

- Change medical loadouts (init.sqf) to use AGM medical gear

Probably very few, you would need to do the following:

- Delete any CSE medical modules from the map editor

- Change medical loadouts (init.sqf) to use AGM medical gear

Thanks for the quick reply. I will give it a shot this weekend and see how it works out. The agm says it blacklisted so would I just need to add the PBO into your DICE folder or just make my own @ with it in it?

The agm says it blacklisted so would I just need to add the PBO into your DICE folder or just make my own @ with it in it?

You can do either, however you need to remove the blacklist entry under clients\functions\fn_addonChecker.sqf

You can do either, however you need to remove the blacklist entry under clients\functions\fn_addonChecker.sqf

Thanks man! cant wait to try it out

I am having trouble locating the mission when creating a server. I assume it should be under the Sangin map option, but I cannot find it. Wondering if anyone can direct me to its location or knows what the problem is. Thanks in advance.

It's criminal how little attention this mission/mod receives compared to some of the absolute garbage in the public mission scene

looking forward to any updates Kush, this is hands down one of the best missions for ArmA period. I see the mod list has changed to include kunduz but the mission file is still on sangin ;)