those are military police units, they aerent part of TMBN. But they still use the  G3 Crye Combat set

here you can see the G3 in norwegian wood camo and plain green

They are MP no doubt, but they are using the same uniforms as TMBN and other "profissional" units, tho. 

Btw, cool pics you got there. Have not seen them before. :)

• Like 1

Love your quality work warden! What I lack in some of the mods around here, are belt holsters for pistols. Had been awesome to see a safariland 6354 holster in multicam. Keep up the great work, and I am looking forward for a future release.

i can tell how accurate those are because ive actually used them myself! great work!

Love your quality work warden! What I lack in some of the mods around here, are belt holsters for pistols. Had been awesome to see a safariland 6354 holster in multicam. Keep up the great work, and I am looking forward for a future release.

Obviously someone wants to have CAG kits lol ;) in due time

• Like 1

Hello there warden I was just wondering will you be releasing the CB90N to arma 3 your self or will another modder realising it. If you are going to do you have a predicted date you will be releasing it.

It will be in our mod, unsure when vehicles will get in as I have started working on other projects as well.

Warden, don't overdo the folds on the Molle gear, or the PALS material itself, it's pretty tight, even a PALS space used often will never see such creases you have in your side project ;)

Yeah I'm aware of that, i changed them to wear marks. Although the molle does get pretty damaged from restrapping stuff frequently

• Like 2

Hi Warden, can you make a radio supported by Task Force Radio mod? :)

Basically how you can make a camo, this is inspired by my friend's MP7, I made the texture used here in about 10 mins from looking at how his was painted on and then just applied it and boom:

http://imgur.com/a/9wNPK

Now that's impressive! How did you manage to make the worn texture in the first place? Not the paint job but the wear on the gun? I'm trying to re-texture some weaponry and this would help a lot. 

Cheers. 

Easy enough, you can either do it via masks, or the way I do it, is place the cammo over the base layer, and use a variety of brushes etc and use the eraser part and where you'd see normal wear and tear, edges for example, you just erase the top cammo layer on these part. then once you're happy, just merge the layer.

You can also do it via software like quixel suite, or substance painter, but these are much more complex.

• Like 1

1 Day left untill the "Jan 1st. release!" I'm so exited!

Oh.. and ofc.. Happy New year all guys working on the project and following it on here. Thx for making this mod come true.

Has the mod been released yet? I can't seem to find it on Play with six, and I think I read somewhere that it would be released on PWS on January the 1st.

Hasn't been released yet as far as I'm aware, deadlines are supposed to pass, that's what they mean!! :D

Very busy IRL. Will respond to all posts in the next several dayz.

see what I did there ;)

• Like 5

Well I am certainly excited to see what you have in store for us, I have been following the thread since it began and have been looking forward to some NORAF Operators in-game! Thanks for all your hard work!

• Like 1

Warden, please give us a new update on the project soon! I don't know 'bout the other guys on here, but I'm dying to see this mode come out!

There may not be any more updates to this mod for a while. I have since started working on other stuff until I can come back to this.

o6dEmOn.png

• Like 6