Unsure how everyone feels about the amount of updates I do, however I feel I provide sufficient WIP with every post and I always wanted updates like this when waiting for a mod so hopefully no one else minds much...

Anyways been redoing part of the MP7a1 to improve the rear quality since the POV for first person will be a better representation than simply iron sights and the top rail (as shown in the below mockups).

The mp7 will include an aimpoint T1 and the Micro LRP mount which is the issued mount, with no riser.

DR47Z6g.png

QKnaWAT.png

• Like 1

The updates are what everyone loves, and it only shows the interest that you and the rest of the team show in our feedback, keep them coming mate haha. Looks great, and i'm counting the days.

Yeah what Ijram said, we love the steady amount of updates! You're one of the devs that seems most open to the community this way so that is great. If nobody posts anything here it's only because we are all eagerly awaiting the next update, which we know will always come soon :)

I see, well here is some more.... a lot is still going to change:

First person view:

ILYRNHM.png

Aiming down the sights:

GLqzVpn.png

And the full album of shots here:

http://imgur.com/a/0Lcej

This is also a neat little thing I decided would be helpful, alphas for people to use with camo schemes, just overlay your pattern ontop of the green texture and it will give you a worn look of paint....

http://imgur.com/a/b01wn

• Like 6

:wub:  That camo option seems like a really good option, cant wait to try it! 

People we are actively seeking:

- Modelers

- Animators

- Importers

- Weighers

Very open on skill level, we can try and help you if you are willing to learn and help out.

MP7A1 will be released hopefully next weekend unless I experience a setback like with the OpsCore. Should include just the base gun with some camo schemes. Enjoy some more WIP shots, still need to create a few more patterns:

http://imgur.com/a/MaQ9N

• Like 6

The work you have presented so far seem to be of a very high quality. Keep up the good work!
However, I have a question which you may have answered already. What has already been released, if anything, and what will be released in the near future? 

Alpha of the MP7 will be released this coming weekend. Nothing other than that has publicly been released. The first mod version of the NORAF pack will be released on Jan 1st 2016 and will include a full TMBN kit, no promises on anything other than that for now.

I'm loking forward to tis-I have downloaded almost every unit mod and still havn't found a helmet I like lol. But yours look pretty cool .Keep it up!

Alpha of the MP7 will be released this coming weekend. Nothing other than that has publicly been released. The first mod version of the NORAF pack will be released on Jan 1st 2016 and will include a full TMBN kit, no promises on anything other than that for now.

Sound good :)

Very much a WIP but I will be posting the links to the gun momentarily...

Download the Alpha here: REMOVED

What's included:

- H&K MP7A1

- 40 Round mag

- only standard black color for now, if you want to retexture it using my paint scheme stuff let me know and I'll give you the files needed for that

- Glitches and bugs more than likely

- Some mediocre unsuppressed and some pretty nifty suppressed sounds

- works with RH's attachments and ASDG hopefully

- no VA menu pics because my bulldozer just randomly broke

- Needs animations badly

**None of my files may be uploaded to steam's workshop or use for any other purposes without my permission through PMs, there is no readme inside for now**

If you want to help with animations or contribute in any way please let me know and I will give you the source files.

• Like 3

188oPCg.png

please you release the helmet ?

please you release the helmet ?

Sorry, not really ready to do that right now. Maybe if it gets adopted by Norwegian special forces but that is very unlikely.

• Like 1

Yeah I'll try and get the ops core in a release ready state maybe today or tomorrow.

opscore oleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thank you

Yeah I'll try and get the ops core in a release ready state maybe today or tomorrow.

Thank you, that's wonderful news to hear. 

Well,the C8 CQB barrel length is 10.4 in,not 10,it's the same as the HK416D10RS.