MarCiras and Merino headwrap will be today, here is the base of the ciras from the OFrP guys, thanks to them by the way for releasing their source files, I will try my best to update textures and normal maps.

Yd5ybKy.png

and just for you ljram ;)

c3LMzm2.pngXMutdOE.png

• Like 3

Have you tried if you could make the headwrap so it doesent cover the ears? That's the way I've seen them used and from personal experience a headwrap doesen't feel right if it covers ears and is stuffed under the helmet, also makes comtacs feel weird.

Ref pics.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/f5/94/4c/f5944c793b56cf5944b28b39a34ef116.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/ZYbol12.jpg

Have you tried if you could make the headwrap so it doesent cover the ears? That's the way I've seen them used and from personal experience a headwrap doesen't feel right if it covers ears and is stuffed under the helmet, also makes comtacs feel weird.

Ref pics.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/f5/94/4c/f5944c793b56cf5944b28b39a34ef116.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/ZYbol12.jpg

Those are the GARM facewraps, different item. I will make them as well though. Some of the coolest FSK and MJK pics, especially the one from predeployment training, though I do like the rena pics from this year.

Words don't describe how good that looks and how excited I am to finally remove vanilla balaclava's from SF Loadouts. This looks real good man though for such a short time frame, thanks.  :)

Ahh, to me theyre all just headwraps :D Great to see a mod maker truly paying attention to the slightest details!

Well, I have to say - the speed you're working with is truly astonishing.

Kokatat Rear-entry drysuit.... I know it looks bad now lol

hXjL7JY.png

got tired of fiddling with the clothing so I'm making some FSK (and now MJK as well) assets for weapons: WMX2000 w/flip mount

FaqzSd6.png

• Like 2

OHH THATS REALLY GOOD IAM FORWARD TO THIS I THINK YOU DONT HOW AM I  :D

Thanks, responses like that to my shoddy modelling are very kind ;)

Here's a treat:

yQFeC5a.png

(I messed up the normals on the inside of the pushcap so those will be redone with shorter ray tracing so it doesnt look bad.)

• Like 1

You're using Marvellous Designer for the uniforms?

To get a base to work in Zbrush and 3ds yes. Or rather I am attempting to use it ;)

• Like 1

To get a base to work in Zbrush and 3ds yes. Or rather I am attempting to use it ;)

Ah, I had a play around with it some time last year for the exact same purpose - speeding up a base for zBrush work. By the sounds of it your experience so far is much the same as mine was, but I'd say you're getting nicer results than me - looks pretty decent.

By the end of it I felt like I needed real-life experience of fashion-design/tailoring real cloth patterns or something in order to get garments that looked "right". Getting things to fit in terms of getting the pattern curves the right length or shape takes a lot more skill than it appears to at first glance.

In the end I think I just should practise zBrush more and get better at sculpting cloth. :D

:D

Yeah basically the problems I've had in Marv are with simulation and not having enough control over the fabrics to make them react how I want... so I need some more practice on how to manipulate existing controls to improvise.

Been working on the Aimpoint CompM4 for a few hours or so.... still need to redo the high poly model for the magnifier...

leZj3rR.png

nz4C5OK.png

• Like 6

So the CompM4 is mostly done, still need to add the Forsvaret crest however I was not 100& sure on its placement and size so I am waiting to hear back from a friend regarding that... I know it is located to the right of the serial just not how large it is... anyways enjoy:

http://imgur.com/a/r0cNq

• Like 6

New C8 Highpoly model WIP, hopefully will be mostly finished with the C8/L119s by the end of the month or early November and be able to release them as a standalone with many of the original features and skins from Lennard's amazing A2 pack. Anyways as you can see from the photos there is still a lot of details to be changed and added.

USZuiVl.png

• Like 7

Awesome stuff as usual! So how are things going with vehicles? Or are they put on hold for focus on infantry?

Awesome stuff as usual! So how are things going with vehicles? Or are they put on hold for focus on infantry?

Put on hold until we finish the first TMBN asset then I will resume work on vehicles.

Finishing up the MP7A1, normals still need some more work...

0KhEGHy.png

• Like 4

Some proper models there Warden!

Looking forward to seeing them in game :)

• Like 1

new high poly model for the 14s, haven't started LP yet since there's still a decent amount to do on the HP

C8TxM9p.png

low poly completed with the exception of the lanyard... not sure how I want to do that yet, suggestions would be helpful.

LWLPu9B.png

• Like 3

Well! Colour me excited. 

/k 

• Like 1