I did not make the handguard but yes you could easily do the same using a proboolean function and some cylinders :)

Will the released L119's be compatable with ASDG Joint Rails?

Of course :) anything and everything that I can support that people want I will try and accommodate.

Nice looking forward to see my scandinavian borthers Norway in the field :) looks good so far, but i didnt know Norway uses the Diemaco, i thought it was HK 416 ???

best regards

Dennis

One more thing... are you going to keep a "clean" version without any rear BUIS with any kind of optics attached, like UK models from the original pack?

... i didnt know Norway uses the Diemaco, i thought it was HK 416?...

Norwegian SF units such as FSK and MJK use the Diemacos occasionally, well FSK almost 100% of the time, but yes you are right Norway issues the HK416N as a standard weapon. For those we will be using a reskinned version from Robert Hammers pack, it will not be like traditional crappy reskins (not referring to the nicer ones that one dude just did for him) they will look nice and will copy the current patterns and styles of painting TMBN uses, including an overwhite version :)

One more thing... are you going to keep a "clean" version without any rear BUIS with any kind of optics attached, like UK models from the original pack?

Yes. If it was in the original pack, and isnt already in a very popular mod (IE some accessories from the old pack may not make it into the new one because better versions are available), it will be included in this one. All of the old paint patterns that da12th I believe did will be recreated similarly but for the new C8 model. :)

Are you going to reskin the f-35 to the real Norwegian skin?

Yes, one of our team members was working on that before he took a momentary leave, it is a planned asset.

All of the old paint patterns that da12th I believe did will be recreated similarly but for the new C8 model. :)

The camo patterns? Those were by DaveP

The only textures I did were the original black textures for the grippod, LLM-01 and Surefire suppressor

The new model looks nice, man.

Ah that's right, haha my bad, long lost DaveP.

So yeah very slow progress but it's mostly just us working whenever we have some free time so... anyways here are some pics of the M3 Multi and the Arctic Truck's AT35 V8 200 series toyota land cruiser (used by police and FSK for urban stuff)... anyways I really like the car so I decided to do that. Oh yeah we have a full AG3 set up now with multiple models, I'll show them off once I get them in game and fixed up a bit.

http://i.imgur.com/o09j7jA.png

http://i.imgur.com/3OGTthL.png

http://i.imgur.com/urvUtzd.png

• Like 1

Looking good! Can't wait to try out the full version :D

Edited by Gilatar

Can you make the Search Light be operated? And a "Crash Stop" utillity?  Full speed---then full stop.I want to have a Minigun on top.

Maybe Amos grenade luncher too?

A version with dual Hellfire Missiles exist too.Maybe added?   Looking forward to it !  Thanks!

Could you add CV-90 tanks too?  AA-tanks with diffrent kinds of ammo.

Thank you!

If the Norwegian military uses it and we are making it we will try and include all versions of it. Here is a small update on the MP7, the high poly has been mostly finished and we will begin texturing it. FN MiniMI highpoly is almost done.

sgJIsgb.png

yIzjlLs.png

• Like 1

This is really looking great!

I have a couple of questions,

Will you be making the Kejo SF helmet aswell?

Any plan for CB versions of the NFM uniforms, and G3s?

Are you including a SpectreDR for the Minimi?

This is really looking great!

I have a couple of questions,

Will you be making the Kejo SF helmet aswell?

Any plan for CB versions of the NFM uniforms, and G3s?

Are you including a SpectreDR for the Minimi?

a) Kejo SF I might do in the future but it was really only used by TMBN years ago and then by various SF even farther back than that.

b) There won't be any CB versions of the NFM uniforms as they aren't really used. There will be CB CBRN suits that MJK used during multiple exercises and OPs, there will be G3s in N-kamo (no combat shirt as they were never made) and RG.

c) SpectreDR will most likely be IanSky's assuming I get permission to reskin it, otherwise I will either make or locate a high quality one to use.

Sorry for the poor quality screenshots... in-game pics will follow once the cover gets finished.

DNiQdjn.png

• Like 3

a) Kejo SF I might do in the future but it was really only used by TMBN years ago and then by various SF even farther back than that.

B) There won't be any CB versions of the NFM uniforms as they aren't really used. There will be CB CBRN suits that MJK used during multiple exercises and OPs, there will be G3s in N-kamo (no combat shirt as they were never made) and RG.

c) SpectreDR will most likely be IanSky's assuming I get permission to reskin it, otherwise I will either make or locate a high quality one to use.

Sorry for the poor quality screenshots... in-game pics will follow once the cover gets finished.

A) Yeah, true. Still a cool piece of kit though!

B ) I think the NFM combat shirt is equal to CRYE's stuff anyway ;) I do believe I've seen some pics of TMBN in CB aswell as RG G3's, but I am colorblind, so it's probably wrong.

FSK/MJK uses CB from time to time, if I'm not mistaken (which I might be!).

C) Sweet! Are you also including a T1 for MP7?

And the M07BA, what colors/patterns are you making it in? I know I ask a lot of questions, I'm just really, really excited!

Btw, the screenshot of the helmet cover, actually looks better than the real one :)

A) Yeah, true. Still a cool piece of kit though!

B ) I think the NFM combat shirt is equal to CRYE's stuff anyway ;) I do believe I've seen some pics of TMBN in CB aswell as RG G3's, but I am colorblind, so it's probably wrong.

FSK/MJK uses CB from time to time, if I'm not mistaken (which I might be!).

C) Sweet! Are you also including a T1 for MP7?

And the M07BA, what colors/patterns are you making it in? I know I ask a lot of questions, I'm just really, really excited!

Btw, the screenshot of the helmet cover, actually looks better than the real one :)

B ) NFM and Crye both produce really high quality shit, love them both. I've not seen CB widely used enough by TMBN to justify having it, usually its RG G3 full, RG G3 pants with NFM Nkamo top or full NFM or G3 Nkamo. MJK almost exclusively uses Crye in recent years unless its maritime stuff in which they usually use their Snigels, ARYs or drysuits.

C) Yes there will be a T1 since that is I believe either issued or extremely popular. Unsure if we will just require the RH accessories or will have our own... time will tell.

M07BA will be in N kamo only more than likely.

Thanks.