Sign in to follow this  
haleks

Massi's Weapons Pack Audio Fix

this is a fix for the nato sf and russian spetsnaz weapons addon by massi.

I've updated the configs to the new audio system introduced in arma3 v1.24 (with the author's authorization).

Please note that, currently, only the unsupressed gunshots have been fixed; in that regard, everyone having time is welcome to contribute - until massi can properly update everything!

this thread will be closed as soon as massi updates his pack to the new configuration standards.

Download link : click here!

requirements : nato sf and russian spetsnaz weapons, arma3 rc1.24 or higher.

Installation : It is a replacement file, just overwrite the mas_us_rifle_c pbo file with mine.

Thanks to massi for one of the biggest weapons addon out there! ;)

you guys are awesome! I'm glad i finally found this.

I just thought of something, being given that massi also has big mod equipment if I contains all the mods, with the signature that I created, it may not be consistent. I'm redoing the multiplayer signing with the initial massi signature. The bugs will be resolved. Also, I put the Author score in the code handy with virtual arsenal ... Feed this line !

I wait your returns.

Ok, it's good ! http://serv.team-legend.fr/fixmassi_0_2.rar tell me ! :)

Edited by Raz0rLëgend

can someone help me out... i got the sounds back for basic NATO weapons m-16,249 etc. i am showing an error now No entry 'config.bin/CfgWeapons/arifle_SUD_AK107/FullAuto.StandardSound' ..... also something appears similar upon menu loading on boot up, thanks!

can someone help me out... i got the sounds back for basic NATO weapons m-16,249 etc. i am showing an error now No entry 'config.bin/CfgWeapons/arifle_SUD_AK107/FullAuto.StandardSound' ..... also something appears similar upon menu loading on boot up, thanks!

The error refers to Sudden´s russians, which got updated to version 3.6.2 and got rid of the "bootcamp symdrom", you just need to update it here... http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=18835

or you´re using lukrop´s configs, which you´d better disable them cus they´re outdated - he´s working on a new version as we speak...

I just thought of something, being given that massi also has big mod equipment if I contains all the mods, with the signature that I created, it may not be consistent. I'm redoing the multiplayer signing with the initial massi signature. The bugs will be resolved. Also, I put the Author score in the code handy with virtual arsenal ... Feed this line !

I wait your returns.

Ok, it's good ! http://serv.team-legend.fr/fixmassi_0_2.rar tell me ! :)

I take your download to our server but noone can connect to it cause of wrong signatures of the addon. For sure I copy your key-file to the keys folder.

Can you help me out?

Guys, I suggest you PM Massi and ask him (nicely) to sign the new file himself - it'll be way simpler that way (we should've done that from the beginning...).

Meanwhile I'll probably update the OP and remove the BIkeys (since they don't work).

I might be wrong but you would need Massi's private key to do that?

EDIT : I've fixed the weight for all weapons; will update soon!

(Anyone knows if it's possible to rename a thread?)

Edited by Pepe Hal

No! ^^'

You're not supposed to distribute your private key, no matter what!

I'm not sure what is that key for.

EDIT : Just realized why the new keys weren't working... We need to replace all the BIkeys, not just the mas_us_rifle_c one, silly me!

I'll create new ones soon unless Massi wants to do it.

Edited by Pepe Hal

You're not supposed to distribute your private key, no matter what!

I'm not sure what is that key for.

It's the masterkey used to produce the .bikey and sign files. It contains your "signature" - so if you publish it others will be able to use your "signature", that's why you NEVER give it away :)

Exactly.

(But I was speaking about the one key in the 'keys' folder. ^^'

I guess it is used to compare each file signature?)

It is used on servers to verify the files you have on your computer - it checks if the signature in the bikey (server) is the same as the bisign (client).

So you're speaking about biprivatekey ? i'm not good in that xD

Moreover, we need to create one other key for all massi's uniforms mod...

It's what i've create new key..

Edited by Raz0rLëgend

Nice Pepe, we also need the keys for your fix, would be great!

Hi,

there'll be no need to remake the signatures files since I'm releasing an updated version of the weapons soon this week-end, wich will include updated sounds, SCARs and other small fixies (like launchers optics zoom, ecc...) ;)

thanks to Pepe Hal for the temporary fix again

best regards

massi

Yay! Good news Massi!

I hope you didn't forget to increase the mass for the rifles (they're all set to 4, it's a bit light!). ;)

I hope you didn't forget to increase the mass for the rifles (they're all set to 4, it's a bit light!). ;)

With the new fatigue system I hope they stay low, as of now you're lucky if you can to jog for 200 meters without dying out of tiredness.

I've set a weigh of 40 for all rifles for my own set up, I think it is just fine.

My concern isn't really about realism in that matter : I don't care if the m16 has the exact same weight as IRL, I just want to prevent players from being able to carry dozens of rifles. ;)

yes I've set them between 40 to 80 for rifles (BI go up to 120), then 100-120 for machingunes and sniper rifles

cheers

massi

This update is going to be perfect, thanks man! :)

Hi,

there'll be no need to remake the signatures files since I'm releasing an updated version of the weapons soon this week-end, wich will include updated sounds, SCARs and other small fixies (like launchers optics zoom, ecc...) ;)

best regards

massi

He's... He's alive...

Hi,

there'll be no need to remake the signatures files since I'm releasing an updated version of the weapons soon this week-end, wich will include updated sounds, SCARs and other small fixies (like launchers optics zoom, ecc...) {Wink}

best regards

massi

Sniffff ;'(

Hi,

best regards

massi

This is great news. I want to run both your USMC and USSOCOM mods, and maybe your SPETZNAZ as opfor for a challenge. Of course, all of these draw off of your weapon pack, so I am excited to see the full sound fix drop. Can't wait! Thanks for all your work :)