glowbal

Combat Space Enhancement 0.2

Small clarification: This means Advanced Ballistics Mod should now be compatible with CSE ;)

Ah yes! :)

---

Since this update the TFAR support with the Tags module requires TFAR 0.9.3 or later. If you are running an older version of TFAR, you can get rid of the error by inserting the following code in your mission init.sqf:

if (["task_force_radio"] call cse_fnc_isModLoaded_F) then {
if (isnil "TFAR_fnc_isSpeaking") then {
	TFAR_fnc_isSpeaking = { if (!isnil "TF_tangent_lr_pressed") then {(TF_tangent_lr_pressed || TF_tangent_sw_pressed || TF_tangent_dd_pressed)} else { false }; };
};
};

This will be part of cse_sys_tags with the next update or patch (to be released soon).

Update frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account (Glowbal) on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

** Note:

since this is a project on which more people are working we will contact you in the future to discuss how you want this to be setup on Armaholic.

Is there a new method to setting BFT Information? Previously I would merely place the module and sync to a squad and it would place the icon in BFT and display the name I placed in Callsign box. However now I can't get the module to work with squads or vehicles nothing shows when I pull the PDA or Tablet associated with that side? Is this due possibly to the units I am syncing the module to lacking a PDA or Tablet?

Further testing after update and pda and tablet is now not even showing up in the action menu just repack and such. This function was actually working earlier today but now is not any longer. I am also experiencing the AI and myself going into unconscious state and standing up while in it. Even though I was laying down when recieving the impact that caused me to enter the state?

Yes, there is a new method since 0.5.0. The documentation can be found here: http://wiki.csemod.com/index.php?title=Assign_BFT_Information

Also, if you assign the BFT information to a unit it will not automatically retrieve a PDA or Tablet. You will need to manually add those. Though the module might be expanded with a setting to automatically add such device.

About the menu; either you do not have the CC module enabled or you arer using the older interaction menu.

http://wiki.csemod.com/index.php?title=Command_and_Control#Enable_the_Module_.28editor.29

Nice update - great to see some fixes, although I'm still getting some random glitches when trying to bring some one round while local hosting - but I'm sure that's the issue.

I have however identified a small bug where if you are changing stance and are killed you are forced into standing and killed - freezing you in a standing animation.

Combat Space Enhancement Updated

Version 0.9.0 ALPHA

This update introduces new options for some modules. An updated server config example file will come shortly. Using the old config file will still work, however any missing settings will use the default values. The same goes for documentation on the new settings and possiblities (such as medical vehicles). There will most likely be a small patch this weekend as well.

Download

You can download CSE here: csemod.com (Direct link: Download)

If there are any issues with downloading CSE, please contact us on facebook, forums or via our website

Changelog:

Added: UAV Support with CC (Includes new options for the CC module).

Added: Vehicle Displays for CC (Includes new options for the CC module).

Added: Various configuration options for Name Tags.

Added: Shared equipment for medical. Includes option in configuration settings.

Added: Medical Vehicles.

Added: Options for name tag module to define distance for direct and indirect tags.

Added: When CMS is enabled, CMS can be turned on/off for specific units (this setvariable ["cse_sys_medical_enabled", true]).

Fixed: Backwards compatibility for older TFAR versions.

Fixed: IR Strobe flashing would stay when detached.

Fixed: Issues with addOpenWounds function.

Changed: Action Menu won't open while remote controlling units.

Improved: Performance for cse_sys_tags and cse_sys_medical.

Improved: BFT Code has been updated.

Improved: Advanced Interaction 'ask about enemy' option now has better results.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

** Note:

since this is a project on which more people are working we will contact you in the future to discuss how you want this to be setup on Armaholic.

Hi,

I have create a new mission and put every CSE module into it and a "create medic" synchronize with a medic. But into the mission, I cannot see any options. In keybinding, all is empty. Not only the key, even the options are not appearing. What i have done wrong ?

Thanks by advance

Thx :)

EDIT

cse_mre_c_ration doesn't seem to work but digging through my .vars.Arma3Profile file I found gbl_mre_c_ration, which work when adding to my loadoutscript.

You are correct. I should have mentioned: In the next update it will be called cse_mre_c_ration. That will be today. The gbl prefix is a left over from my A2 version of field rations and should have been replaced by cse.

Hi,

I have create a new mission and put every CSE module into it and a "create medic" synchronize with a medic. But into the mission, I cannot see any options. In keybinding, all is empty. Not only the key, even the options are not appearing. What i have done wrong ?

Thanks by advance

Does this happen with only CSE loaded? If not, could you please let me know which mods you have loaded.

Also did you check the CSE configuration menu (Pause menu, top left) or the A3 configurations?

If you could send me a copy of your mission and I can take a quick look, see if anything is incorrectly set up.

Note: Synchronizing the assign medic role module will work, however will most likely result in issues for Join In Progress players.

Note2: I have prepared a new demo mission for CSE, that will be released later today. It has most of the CSE features set up. I hope that will also be of some help to you and others.

hi cse team,

is the weapon rest feature broken in this version, we are running alive,vas script , and cse backblast and weapon rest modules and it doesnt work.i can hear the rest sound but weapon sways too much ?

Does this happen with only CSE loaded? If not, could you please let me know which mods you have loaded.

Also did you check the CSE configuration menu (Pause menu, top left) or the A3 configurations?

Really thanks for the answer. It worked with only CSE activated. I wonder which mods interupt the CSE. Maybe AGM, it's logical (even if i have supress agm_medical.pbo)

A9gPtqN.png

Facebook | YouTube | Google+

Combat Space Enhancement Updated

Version 0.9.1 ALPHA

The aim of this update was to fix outstanding issues and polish existing features. This update brings an improved damage handling for CMS and UI improvements.

Download

You can download CSE here: csemod.com (Direct link: Download)

If there are any issues with downloading CSE, please contact us on facebook, forums or via our website

Changelog:

• Improved: Adjustments to weapon resting
  • Improved: Improvements for getBloodLoss
  • Removed: Removed debug prints in fn_bloodConditions_CMS.sqf
  • Fixed: Live Feeds and vehicles
  • Fixed: request functions
  • Added: icons for helmet camera and flight display.
  • Added: assign medical vehicle module for CMS
  • Fixed: Item classes. Can you properly pick up items.
  • Fixed: issues with duplicate bodies staying put.
  • Fixed: flashing and resetting of selected entry in lb (vehicle UI).
  • fixed: CBA compatibility
  • fixed: kill on unload unconscious bodies
  • fixed: handledamage with fire (again)
  • Changed: damage thresholds can now be determined on a unit basis
  • Fixed: Name was set to nil when units would take damage.
  • Improved: Rewrite of large parts of handleDamage CMS.
  • Fixed: Usage of Medical items often was duplicated.
  • Fixed: Can now assign Medical Vehicles in editor.
  • Fixed: Not able to pick up Items
  • Fixed: Dead units got 'unknown' name
  • Fixed: unconscious units killed when unloaded from vehicle
  • Fixed: Blood IV 250 ml / "cse_blood_iv_250" has a " sign in his name

Make Arma Not War

If you like CSE and would like to show your support, please go to our MANW entry and click the support button!

------

CSE Showcase - Capture Pygros

In addition to the CSE update, we have also created a new demo COOP mission: Capture Pygros. This mission has been made to show mission editors how to enable CSE features/modules, but can of course also be played by normal users.

COOP Gameplay with Gruppe W

Download

You can download the mission here: download (Direct link: Download)

You are welcome to use, edit and/or modify this mission.

------

CSE Server Config

For those of you whom are using the cse_server_extensions.pbo, the server config has been updated with the latest examples. If you want to stay up to date with the latest versions, please keep an eye on our wiki page.

The pbo file and its signature file are the same.

Download

You can download the server extensions here: download (Direct link: Download)

The download comes with an empty userconfig file (enabledModules.hpp) and a sample (enabledModules_sample.hpp).

Install the userconfig folder in the root directory of your (server) Arma III installation. Modify the enabledModules.hpp file to contain the proper config entries. Examples can be found in the sample file or on the wiki page linked above.

Edited by Glowbal

** the CSE Server Config is also available seperatly on Armaholic

** Note:

Thank you Foxhound. :)

Really thanks for the answer. It worked with only CSE activated.

Could you give it another try using the latest CSE (0.9.1)? Maybe it is fixed in this version.

In the new trailervideo at

there's a MFD/BFT onscreen. I've been trying to find more info about it on wiki but no luck :( I've assigned a "vehicle BFT" button but nothing happens, tried all aircrafts... Do I need to enable it in a module or? Is it possible to have it onscreen in one of the corners and still have control of the aircraft..?

We have pilots that have been waiting a long time for something like this :)

Is there a way to change the app menu key that has nametags and such from app menu to something else?

In the new trailervideo at
there's a MFD/BFT onscreen. I've been trying to find more info about it on wiki but no luck :( I've assigned a "vehicle BFT" button but nothing happens, tried all aircrafts... Do I need to enable it in a module or? Is it possible to have it onscreen in one of the corners and still have control of the aircraft..?

We have pilots that have been waiting a long time for something like this :)

You will need the CC module enabled and assign BFT info to the vehicle. The engine of the vehicle would also need to be turned on. The displays are only available from non cargo seats.

It is not possible to have it on screen with control yet, but you can use the keybinding (check configuration [CSE] > Menu keybindings) and hold it down instead of a tab. When released, the menu will disappear.

Is there a way to change the app menu key that has nametags and such from app menu to something else?

If you are asking where you can change the keybinding for show Name Tags (when name tags are set to show on keybinding); it appears I forgot to include that one. It will be included at a later stage.

Hi Hello thx for this great mod -

sorry to insist

but...CSE is still unavailable when i recall my save game (SP) ...please could you take a look at this

thank you

Excellent mod guys, congrats on everything so far. Its opened up some really interesting possibilities for mission design and I`m having a blast just coming up with CSE mod specific mission objectives.

On that note, is there a method to track when an object is loaded into the cargo space of a vehicle? isTouchingGround only gets us so far and I wondered if there was perhaps an event we could hook into for this purpose?

Excellent mod guys, congrats on everything so far. Its opened up some really interesting possibilities for mission design and I`m having a blast just coming up with CSE mod specific mission objectives.

On that note, is there a method to track when an object is loaded into the cargo space of a vehicle? isTouchingGround only gets us so far and I wondered if there was perhaps an event we could hook into for this purpose?

There is not but I will add one (for load and unload).

Meanwhile you can track loaded objects through the variable cse_logistics_loadedCargo_LOG.

_loadedCargo = VEHICLE getvariable ["cse_logistics_loadedCargo_LOG", []];
if (OBJECT in _loadedCargo) then { // do stuff
};

Hope this helps.

Hi Hello thx for this great mod -

sorry to insist

but...CSE is still unavailable when i recall my save game (SP) ...please could you take a look at this

thank you

Hi, I will take a look, but the first priority for CSE will be multiplayer/COOP. If I can find out why it isn't working with save games and how to get around it, I will include it asap. Sorry for the late reply.

nice radial menu

how you solved the problem that ArmAs UI system is not supporting rotated buttons etc? (all is just a simple rectangle ...)

Edited by X39