glowbal

Combat Space Enhancement 0.2

If the need arrives, there are other good alternatives available for some of the functionality we provided with CSE, such as AGM

Turns out AGM also closed today..

Half life 3 confirmed.

I'd have no problem, any sacrifice that's not my life, my PC or my steam account is worth it.

well if they were down to release it....id like to help collaborate.....same with AGM i figure if they leave their legacy....combining features from both.....would be the end all of Sim mods.....Join that with ALIVE and ya got something SUPER unique within an already unique platform.....let us all know or PM us....if you're okay with releasing the goods...

Well if CSE and AGM both are not working after the Marksmen Update (Which is not unlikely) the Arma 3 Realism Community will be pretty much dead... :( Anyway I respect your decision and I wish you the best, just like I wish the best for the AGM Team.

Well if CSE and AGM both are not working after the Marksmen Update (Which is not unlikely) the Arma 3 Realism Community will be pretty much dead... :( Anyway I respect your decision and I wish you the best, just like I wish the best for the AGM Team.

but we got achievements in Steam and no content.

Achievements would totally save the day... :D

@Lumnoun:

Tomorrow is the day of the banana!

https://countingdownto.com/countdown/peel-it-countdown-clock

Well CSE and AGM both shutting down at the same time at 31 of March is kind of fishy. I won´t get my hopes up until something is announced though...

When the fuck did we get icecream?

new awesome modifications being released in the future

*Wink wink* :D

new awesome modifications being released in the future

*Wink wink* :D

I saw that too.

Well CSE and AGM both shutting down at the same time at 31 of March is kind of fishy. I won´t get my hopes up until something is announced though...

1lluminat1 2015

ace3mod.com Someone found this in the AGM thread :yay:

But now it's the first of April. So you can't trust anything anyone says today... I hate this day of the year.

Of course - I'm sure the site is just some higher form of trolling. I'm surprised we haven't had anything from BIS yet.