glowbal

Combat Space Enhancement 0.2

most of the medical functions i've tested return incompatible data types that require conversion to string and back again to make them work

Untitled_1.jpg

I still have that bug where I can't hear my own teammates weapon sounds. Everything else is fine, just not that.

I still have that bug where I can't hear my own teammates weapon sounds. Everything else is fine, just not that.

are you sure it's a cse issue? you seem to be the only one reporting it

R3F_armes ??

A Friend of mine has the same Problem, after we reinstalled all Mods its gone. I cant remember which Mod, but i think R3F_armes was it :j:

R3F_armes ??

A Friend of mine has the same Problem, after we reinstalled all Mods its gone. I cant remember which Mod, but i think R3F_armes was it :j:

I think it could be a bigger issue (We isolated CSE from the issue). Still odd that I did not get this bug till I got the mod.

just a quick question. is it possible that the advanced interaction is broken in mp?

in the editor it works fine, on our dedicated server we don't get any interaction options at ai. you can interact with stuff like boxes or vehicles, also with other players, but not with living ai. when you kill an ai unit and try to interact with the body, the interact options are there.

could not find much info on the Wiki - re the stamina module - what are the min / max settings and how much do they change stamina i.e it is default @ 1 is 1 Default so 0 would be no stamina ?

Can someone give me all hot key of cse mod. I dont know how to resting gun or jump and so many other features. Thank you guys so much

Can someone give me all hot key of cse mod. I dont know how to resting gun or jump and so many other features. Thank you guys so much

hit escape while cse is loaded.....then top left hand corner....click configure cse......then you can bind the keys....

Sultanate great mod guys! Absolutely love it! I was wondering what the values in the damage/stamina settings refer too (does 9.5 damage mean less damage is needed for a kill like it sounds and adding say 2 to stamina would double stamina)?

Thanks!

not sure about stamina, but for player and AI damage threshhold the higher the number the stronger the unit is...

Thanks for the info! Thats what I was thinking too but I set the damage threshold of the AI to 0.1 and they still up to 3 shots to kill (at 0.1 you would think if they fart to hard they would die)

Hey CSE Team!

A few things I thought I might bring up after using this mod for the past 5 months (THANK YOU BY THE WAY!!!)

Has the team approached Kol9yN about including the Mocap Melee mod

We haven't approached anyone.

Hey guys,

great work on the mod, however I did bump into a problem.

When I play as Insurgent, I don't have access to the Medical System, or rather - I can open the window but it doesn't show any injuries, even when shot.

I've tested it on Insurgent AI, then on an Insurgent player and within the same mission on a civilian. Civ works great, the rest doesn't.

Then I modded my own CooP where I first noticed the issue and replaced all the playable units with BLUFOR instead of Insurgents and now the stuff works.

Is this how it was meant to be, or a bug? Is there a workaround?

Thanks for the replies.

Hey guys,

great work on the mod, however I did bump into a problem.

When I play as Insurgent, I don't have access to the Medical System, or rather - I can open the window but it doesn't show any injuries, even when shot.

I've tested it on Insurgent AI, then on an Insurgent player and within the same mission on a civilian. Civ works great, the rest doesn't.

Then I modded my own CooP where I first noticed the issue and replaced all the playable units with BLUFOR instead of Insurgents and now the stuff works.

Is this how it was meant to be, or a bug? Is there a workaround?

Thanks for the replies.

Which insurgent units were you using? Vanilla ones or something else?

If something else, it could be an issue with how the mods set up. Leights OPFOR pack had that problem for awhile for example until someone found what the problem was.

Which insurgent units were you using? Vanilla ones or something else?

If something else, it could be an issue with how the mods set up. Leights OPFOR pack had that problem for awhile for example until someone found what the problem was.

We are using RHS mod. Specifically the following classes:

rhs_g_Soldier_SL_F

rhs_g_Soldier_TL_F

rhs_g_Soldier_AR_F

rhs_g_Soldier_LAT_F

rhs_g_Soldier_AA_F

side = "GUER"

We are using RHS mod. Specifically the following classes:

rhs_g_Soldier_SL_F

rhs_g_Soldier_TL_F

rhs_g_Soldier_AR_F

rhs_g_Soldier_LAT_F

rhs_g_Soldier_AA_F

side = "GUER"

RHS may have their own eventhandlers for their units which overwrite, or otherwise prevent the CSE eventhandlers from firing and as such prevent things such as the medical module from functioning correctly. It would be up to either RHS to add CSE functionality, or a third party (or CSE) to make an CSE compatible RHS config if my assumption is correct.

Edited by Jackal326
Write AGM instead of CSE :S

Thanks for the reply! We'll test the stuff with FIA and report back, but obviously it should work. I will report after testing. Thanks again.

I have been looking through the functionality of the Command and Control module, specially the tablet application. Is there a way to orient the "arrows" (northeast, east,...) that are inserted through the Route Planning? Thanks in advance.

RHS may have their own eventhandlers for their units which overwrite, or otherwise prevent the CSE eventhandlers from firing and as such prevent things such as the medical module from functioning correctly. It would be up to either RHS to add CSE functionality, or a third party (or CSE) to make an CSE compatible RHS config if my assumption is correct.

Well, after some testing, I've determined that CMS doesn't work for Independent-Insurgent (RHS) and BLUFOR-FIA (vanilla). It does work for every other combination, be it vanilla or RHS on both sides, USA, CSAT or Russia. Gonna try and experiment some more. Maybe my friend Gunny finds some programming/scripting solution :)

Until further notice...

Hey guys,

I'm getting a little confused about the version numbers. Here you write: Version 0.10.0 ALPHA RC1 on your Hompage you write the same and also 0.10.1. On Six you write 1.11.1.

Which is the newest?

Also:

Can someone post the classnames of the boxes? They ain't here: http://wiki.csemod.com/index.php?title=Classnames.

Edit: this one is sorted.

Thx!

BrG

Edited by mech

Combat Space Enhancement Closed

Version 0.11.1 ALPHA

A few of you have send me PMs asking where I have been. It has been a while since you last heard from me on the BI forums. Unfortunately I have to announce that due to circumstances in the Arma modding community, it is no longer feasible for myself to continue work on CSE. I'd like to thank everyone for their support over the past year, it would not have been possible without you.

Coming with this announcement, I also release the for now last patch for CSE. The changelog is small however, as I did not have the time these past months to work much on CSE.

Eventually, due to the fact that the game and the environment of it change due to Bohemia releasing new updates, things changing, new awesome modifications being released in the future, features within CSE might no longer function over time. If the need arrives, there are other good alternatives available for some of the functionality we provided with CSE, such as AGM, made by a bunch of awesome people, who are very active in the Arma 3 modding community.

Download

You can download CSE here Download

Changelog:

Fixed: Logistics load bug

Fixed: minor issues in f_modules

----

My thanks to everyone involved in the project, contributors, developers and users. It has been a blast.

Glowbal & the CSE Team

Ok, what is going on. This smells more and more like an elaborate April fools, meant to spawn rage on the forums at the loss of two of the best game enhancing modifications.