glowbal

Combat Space Enhancement 0.2

Yeah, in the CMS module, "Damage Player" and "Damage AI". A higher value means it takes more damage to kill unit.

I enable modules using the CSE Server Side method, so I can only confirm that the thresholds work with this method. But I don't see a reason why they would not function through the editor placed modules.

It would help if you would tell us how you set up the modules.

I would guess that they are set up in a way that both players and AI do not get unconcious but instantly die when they get too much damage.

Is there a way to pre-load certain objects into certain vehicles on mission start?

If i want a helicopter pre-loaded w. two boxes for an example.

Also is there a way through triggers to activate the damage features?

In the certain case, give pain to players within the trigger.

Specifically, pain.

For the loading objects; unfortunally not. But I will see about adding something for it in the next release.

As for pain: Yes!

[uNIT, AMOUNT, -1] call cse_fnc_increasePain_CMS; 

Thank you for the fast reply, its much appreciated.

Im also experiencing that its very hard, if not impossible to get people back up "from the dead" so to speak with the basic revive module.

Thank you for the fast reply, its much appreciated.

Im also experiencing that its very hard, if not impossible to get people back up "from the dead" so to speak with the basic revive module.

The only possible way to do so is using the personal aid kit (full heal option).

Note: we are aware of some issues with the basic revive module not activating properly: This is resolved for the next release and should be available soon.

Is there a way to pre-load certain objects into certain vehicles on mission start?

If i want a helicopter pre-loaded w. two boxes for an example.

For the loading objects; unfortunally not.

In one mission I used this in a trigger and it seemed to work:

if isServer then { [box1, convoyZamak1] call CSE_fnc_loadObject_LOG; };

Are there some problems with it that I didn't notice?

The only possible way to do so is using the personal aid kit (full heal option).

Note: we are aware of some issues with the basic revive module not activating properly: This is resolved for the next release and should be available soon.

Do you have a fix until the update is out?

In one mission I used this in a trigger and it seemed to work:

if isServer then { [box1, convoyZamak1] call CSE_fnc_loadObject_LOG; };

Are there some problems with it that I didn't notice?

There shouldn't be, but you will need to make certain that the logistics module is enabled. Otherwise you will end up with an unusable object/crate.

Do you have a fix until the update is out?

At request:

You can download it from here.

Replace the cse_f_eh.pbo and its signature file from the download above by the files found in this hotfix.

Same download link as previously. Should fix the issues with Basic Revive. Sorry for the delay.

Edited by Glowbal

Hey guys,

one question: with having IED modules to place different types of IEDs, triggermans etc., are there also some options planned to improve the defusing process and make it a bit more complex?

Seeing you are open minded to other mods and actively working together with other mods developers', maybe working together with Goblin and including some parts of his EOD System (http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?181438-WIP-Von-Quest-Industries-E-O-D-System) would be an option.

Hi Glowbal, is it possible to add unit details for the biometric scanner in their init field in the editor like in the ArmA 2 version?

Advanced Ballistics will be available as CSE Module in the upcoming release.

Can anyone explain the medical system? Like what bandages to use under what circumstances, how best to counter the low heart rate from administering morphine, (epi?), and then how to counter the high blood pressure, and so on.

Thanks in advance!

Can anyone explain the medical system? Like what bandages to use under what circumstances, how best to counter the low heart rate from administering morphine, (epi?), and then how to counter the high blood pressure, and so on.

Thanks in advance!

This is the page somebody in my group found: http://3commandobrigade.com/viewtopic.php?f=47&t=2672

I've got a question regarding the upcoming release:

Currently when a player is incapacitated and enters the revive state, they are for all intents and purposes "killed". This causes some serious issues when considering the way usermade missions work. For example, a scenario where an entire group is incapacitated at different stages throughout a mission - the original group may no longer exist, and therefore all information, commands, conditions etc no longer apply to the playable group and can cause major game breaking issues including missing trigger firing or script conditions.

I don't know how the next version of CSE handles this incapacitated state, but I was wondering if it's possible that rather than killing a player when they're incapacitated, they are preserved in their current squad. It would save a lot of hassle when it comes to mission conditions as well as having to rejoin a group after being revived.

Thanks. Looking forward to the next update.

That's still missing a lot of information though; detox from medication, cardiac arrest, a better explanation of the conditions needed to revive.

Haha yea i made that months ago when information was pretty scarce about the mod in general and it was pretty new.

We arent using it at the moment because there isnt a whole lot of concrete info about how everything works and also mod stabilities.

A9gPtqN.png

Facebook | YouTube | Google+

Combat Space Enhancement Updated

Version 0.10.0 ALPHA RC1

This is a public release candidate for CSE 0.10.0 alpha. An update will be follow after this most likely within the week.

Since the release of our last version (0.9.0) over a month ago, we have been working hard to get you a more polished and complete version of CSE. A major focus of us has been addressing some performance issues that some of you have reported. Next to this we have reorganised most of the modules and included an array of new ones. This includes the inclusion of Advanced Ballistics by Ruthberg, who has also joined our team and helped improve some of our existing modules.

Highlights: Advanced Ballistics, Reorganised and combined modules, Performance improvements.

I have also updated the wiki page on enabling CSE features server side to include the latest changes that have come with this update. Same story for the classnames page. More updated documentation, tutorials and sample missions will come within the next week.

Download

You can download CSE here: csemod.com (Direct link: Download)

If there are any issues with downloading CSE, please contact us on our forums or via our website

Requirements

Community Base AddOns A3

Changelog:

• Added: Action stitching (CMS). Uses the surgical kit.
  • Added: Advanced Ballistics (by Ruthberg)
  • Added: assignMedicalEquipment module for medical equipment (CMS)
  • Added: ATragMX (by Ruthberg)
  • Added: Bodybag and bodybag action (CMS)
  • Added: CBA Dependency
  • Added: CC item crates
  • Added: Combat Deafness module
  • Added: Concept AmbientCivilians module
  • Added: First implementation of disposable launchers
  • Added: getIn and getOut EH support
  • Added: iedpack from A2 (by Aposky)
  • Added: Implemented use equipment option for AIM
  • Added: Kestrel 4500 (by Ruthberg)
  • Added: Load and unload object eventhandlers
  • Added: On initialization all CMS magazines will be replaced by items (TEMPORARLY)
  • Added: Option to disable config execution of modules for certain entries (disableConfigExecution = 1; in CfgModules entry)
  • Added: Polish translations to stringtables
  • Added: Put eventhandler support
  • Added: Replace darter battery option (vehicle)
  • Added: Russian translation of CMS
  • Added: Setting to disable vehicle crash damage (CMS)
  • Added: Sounds for weaponResting and magazineRepack
  • Added: Surgical Kit (CMS)
  • Added: Take eventhandler support
  • Added: Treatment now works for prone units (CMS)
  • Added: Weapon Heating module
  • Added: Weapon Safety module as part of (cse_sys_equipment.pbo)
  • Added: Added support for disabling broadcasting your own position on the BFT tracker.
  • Added: Advanced Interaction items to curator
  • Added: Allow use of map screen setting for CC BFT trackers.
  • Added: Ambiance sound module
  • Added: Bodybag item for curator placement
  • Added: Carry option to logistics.
  • Added: Display icon when resting weapon or have bipod deployed (top right, making use of displayIcon function)
  • Added: Drag option to logistics. Static weapons are now draggable.
  • Added: Hide ammo information option within equipments module
  • Added: displayIcon function (Shows icons in the top right of your screen)
  • Added: drinking sound to drinking action of field rations module.
  • Added: hasOpenWounds_CMS function
  • Added: variable for tracking units in reviveState across network
  • Changed: Action keybindings can now only be activated when player can interact
  • Changed: Added bottom limit for blood volume
  • Changed: Adjusted grain effect for night vision
  • Changed: All CMS Items are now items instead of magazines (IMPORTANT)
  • Changed: Combined pbo's NVG and weaponresting with sys_equipment.pbo
  • Changed: Combined the following modules into one (cse_sys_equipment.pbo): NVG adjustments, Weapon Resting, Attachable Items, Magazine Repack, Ammo checking.
  • Changed: Custom eventhandlers can now also be accessed through mission description.ext
  • Changed: Improved performance from getDragOptions
  • Changed: Logistic carry action now also works on objects with cse logistics carry enabled through a set variable
  • Changed: Moved damage thresholds to separate module (No longer part of the CMS module)
  • Changed: Now ejects dead units from vehicles
  • Changed: Overworked the magazine repack feature
  • Changed: Refined the old wind deflection code based on AdvancedBallistics
  • Changed: Rewrite of handleDamage [CMS]
  • Changed: Advanced Interaction magazines are now items
  • Changed: Field Rations magazines are now items
  • Changed: Message Display functions now support localization
  • Changed: Tied bloosloss in with cardiac output. Should improve bloodless effect. WARNING: cse_fnc_getBloodLoss_CMS will no longer return accurate results on non local units!
  • Changed: increasePain function now also supports string values representing bodyparts (same as addOpenWounds_CMS)
  • Disabled: Config execution for legacy modules
  • Fixed: CC Item names
  • Fixed: Configuration button bug
  • Fixed: Field Rations module arguments
  • Fixed: gui_loadingbar no longer running twice as fast as it should
  • Fixed: IR strobe effect sticking around
  • Fixed: It is no longer possible to drag/carry units inside vehicles
  • Fixed: Missing addon dependency lists
  • Fixed: Position of icon on display messages (Was overlapping the content label)
  • Fixed: Width of display messages
  • Fixed: Zeus Placement bug
  • Fixed: Damage thresholds didnt function properly.
  • Fixed: Dropping objects before unit goes unconscious.
  • Fixed: issues with CSE backblast module
  • Replaced: cse_sys_backblast.pbo with cse_sys_launchers.pbo
  • Improved: Scroll wheel option for name tags module
  • Improved: CMS module now supports localization in everything but the activity log.
  • Improved: Performance optimization for many parts of CSE.
  • Improved: Scroll wheel option for name tags module

Make Arma Not War

If you like CSE and would like to show your support, please go to our MANW entry and click the support button!

Edited by Glowbal
Removed fastroping from changelog. Is not included in RC.

With 0.10.0 RC1 there are some RPT when RHS Escalation is loaded. No errors when it's not loaded.

RPT: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/14592975/arma3/arma3_2014-12-05_20-52-54.rpt

I really have no idea what the issue would be called so I haven't made a ticket on the feedback tracker. I'm also not sure if this should go here or on the RHS thread... but since it was fine with with 0.91.1 I'll leave it here for now.