glowbal

Combat Space Enhancement 0.2

We have currently Issues with CSE medsys some how the ArmA medsys is still active is that fixed now ?

How can i activate all the features in this video ->

If i do what the guide on the wiki says ( http://wiki.csemod.com/index.php?title=Command_and_Control ) i just can get the tracking and the salute reports working, but no Live feeds. And what is tacnet? And how can i give the units equiped with a gps device/tablet a name in the mission editor, so it is visible on the tabletmap?

Thanks for help!

Edited by Clawhammer

Thanks for sending us the new version :cool:

Update frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account (Glowbal) on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

** Note:

since this is a project on which more people are working we will contact you in the future to discuss how you want this to be setup on Armaholic.

Amazing addition to A3 I want to thank you guys first off for this it is something my group has felt was needed from the start and is a great addition to our ops.

An issue we encountered is placing PDA's and Tablets in a crate via additem cargo has allowed the mission host to grab the items and use them however anyone else in the server can't even see these items in the crate that they are placed in. We have even attempted to have the mission host to take them from the box and place them on the ground. While this allowed 1 person to see the PDA they were unable to use it. Has anyone else encountered this issue and is there a work around?

Amazing addition to A3 I want to thank you guys first off for this it is something my group has felt was needed from the start and is a great addition to our ops.

An issue we encountered is placing PDA's and Tablets in a crate via additem cargo has allowed the mission host to grab the items and use them however anyone else in the server can't even see these items in the crate that they are placed in. We have even attempted to have the mission host to take them from the box and place them on the ground. While this allowed 1 person to see the PDA they were unable to use it. Has anyone else encountered this issue and is there a work around?

You are most likely looking for this:

https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/addItemCargoGlobal

Good to see another update! Haven't tried recently but have all the items the mod adds been added to the arsenal? I know it was discussed a while back I was just wondering if it was included in an update and I missed it.

Combat Space Enhancement Updated

Version 0.7.0 ALPHA

Download

You can download CSE here: csemod.com (Direct link: Download)

If there are any issues with downloading CSE, please contact us on facebook, forums or via our website

Changelog:

Added: cellphone triggered IEDs.

Added: Player placed IEDs.

Changed: Minor improvements to eventhandler_f.

Improved: Improved duplicate activation entries detection.

Improved: setUnconsciousState function.

Fixed: cseLogoPlain.hpp missiong ; error.

Added: Player Request action framework (cse_fnc_sendRequest_f)

Changed: cse_name is now set with setDead call.

Added: Request BFT device access for players.

Added: Camelbaks for Field Rations Module (Prototype work in progress).

Added: Request to become group leader for cse_sys_groups.

Added: Custom Eventhandlers for drag, carry and drop (onDropInjured, onDragInjured, onCarryInjured).

Fixed: Duplicate entry in cse_sys_wind stringtable.

Fixed: NVG brightness adjustment didn't work.

Fixed: Bug #75368: Animation Bug: CPR.

Fixed: Bug #75370: Medkit Usage by Non-Medics.

Fixed: Bug #75377: Unconscious Bug.

Added: Feature #74811: Logistics now works with static weapons.

Added: Feature #74837: Weapon selection with keybindings.

Added: Feature #74936: Keybinding for putting weapon on back.

Added: Feature #75373: Adjustable Time for Bandage and Medical Item use.

Fixed: Loading bar function would throw an error if waiting time was 0.

Thanks for sending us the newest version :cool:

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

** Note:

since this is a project on which more people are working we will contact you in the future to discuss how you want this to be setup on Armaholic.

If i do what the guide on the wiki says ( http://wiki.csemod.com/index.php?title=Command_and_Control ) i just can get the tracking and the salute reports working, but no Live feeds. And what is tacnet? And how can i give the units equiped with a gps device/tablet a name in the mission editor, so it is visible on the tabletmap?

Thanks for help!

Iam still intrested in this! Thanks ;-)!

Thanks for help!

Hi, Sorry I missed your question

Live feeds are what is called tacnet (until I find out a better name for it). It is currently implemented but highly work in progress and classnames might change later on. For now:

1) Add a helmet camera item to a unit. this addItem "cse_itemHelmetCamera_W";

2) Enable the helmet camera. Players can do this through the action menu, equipment, enable helmet camera.

3) A BFT device is required for the helmet camera to work.

4) On any BFT device of the same side, you can click on the tracker icons on the BFT map and select view feed. Additionally, units appear in a list in the TACNET app. Double click to open the feed.

Information on how to assign information such as symbols and or callsigns can be found here: http://wiki.csemod.com/index.php?title=Assign_BFT_Information

Hi, Sorry I missed your question

Live feeds are what is called tacnet (until I find out a better name for it). It is currently implemented but highly work in progress and classnames might change later on. For now:

1) Add a helmet camera item to a unit. this addItem "cse_itemHelmetCamera_W";

2) Enable the helmet camera. Players can do this through the action menu, equipment, enable helmet camera.

3) A BFT device is required for the helmet camera to work.

4) On any BFT device of the same side, you can click on the tracker icons on the BFT map and select view feed. Additionally, units appear in a list in the TACNET app. Double click to open the feed.

Information on how to assign information such as symbols and or callsigns can be found here: http://wiki.csemod.com/index.php?title=Assign_BFT_Information

Thank you very much!

Version 0.7.1 ALPHA

Download

If there are any issues with downloading CSE, please contact us on facebook, forums or via our website

Changelog:

Fixed: Script error in cse_fnc_eventHandler_f

Fixed: Bug #75436: Broken Config enabled modules. Always used back up values for arguments, instead of actual arguments.

Fixed: Broken animation function

** Note:

Is there a new method to setting BFT Information? Previously I would merely place the module and sync to a squad and it would place the icon in BFT and display the name I placed in Callsign box. However now I can't get the module to work with squads or vehicles nothing shows when I pull the PDA or Tablet associated with that side? Is this due possibly to the units I am syncing the module to lacking a PDA or Tablet?

Further testing after update and pda and tablet is now not even showing up in the action menu just repack and such. This function was actually working earlier today but now is not any longer. I am also experiencing the AI and myself going into unconscious state and standing up while in it. Even though I was laying down when recieving the impact that caused me to enter the state?

Edited by SpacemanSpiff

Version 0.8.0 Alpha

Download

Changelog:

Added: More localization (German).

Added: Shoulder tap functionality (Groups Module).

Added: keybindings for accepting/declining request.

Added: cse_fnc_addOpenWounds_CMS function for easy adding of CMS injuries.

Added: keybinding for checking ammo status.

Added: Shared equipment between patient and medic for CMS.

Changed: Joining a group is now making use of the request function (leader has to accept).

Changed: Made use of TFAR API.

Improved: CBA/CSE eventhandler compatibility.

Changed: CMS UI body has been switched around (left and right are now shown properly)

Fixed: Issues with client side setting configurations menu.

Fixed: Bug #75464: Dead units not playing correct animation when loaded into vehicles.

Fixed: Bug in cse_fnc_debug.

Changed: Can no longer talk to players through Advanced Interaction.

Fixed: CC Unknown side marker was using independent colours.

Fixed: bandage opening bug.

Improved: Performance of cse_fnc_getBloodLoss_CMS.

Added: Custom Eventhandlers shoulderTapped, groupJoined.

I think i founda bug. When a player is unconciouss and gets arrested once he awakes he can start moving again though he should not. At least that is what i encountered.

Improved: CBA/CSE eventhandler compatibility.

Small clarification: This means Advanced Ballistics Mod should now be compatible with CSE ;)