glowbal

Combat Space Enhancement 0.2

fantastic mod! I was jsut wondering if its possible to put detainees in vehicles?

Go through the medical menu mate. The drag/carry screen has a 'load in vehicle' if you place them down on the ground and use it.

fantastic mod! I was jsut wondering if its possible to put detainees in vehicles?

Just note that AIM (which is the module which allows for arresting etc), is not stable in 0.2.*, and a lot of stuff may be missing.

The 0.3.0 release coming out shortly has a rewritten and improved AIM system.

Good to know. Currently I am a little confused on, and forgive me i am at work, how to make a base hospital and what that actually does. I assume its to fully heal a wounded player. If you could elaborate on how this works it would be much appreciated.

Is there any reason I can't mix this with AGM? We've just torn out the Medical.pbo from AGM and are looking to have a better system that WORKS.

Is there any reason I can't mix this with AGM? We've just torn out the Medical.pbo from AGM and are looking to have a better system that WORKS.

My community is currently using a mix of CSE and AGM. As long as the scripts don't overlap, you should be fine.

Good to know. Currently I am a little confused on, and forgive me i am at work, how to make a base hospital and what that actually does. I assume its to fully heal a wounded player. If you could elaborate on how this works it would be much appreciated.

Do you mean the medical facility?

Last I checked, just place the "Set Medical Facility" module and sync it up to an item.

Currently I don't think it can work on existing buildings, so you'll need to place down an item like a tent or shelter or crate or something, and sync to that.

Combat Space Enhancement Updated

Version 0.3.0 ALPHA

This update brings new features and many improvements to the existing onces. The Interaction Menu, while still enabled, has been replaced by the Action Menu. This menu merged the self and other interaction into one menu and allows for quick navigation through a large amount of options.

Besides the new menu, we have also made improvements to the Advanced Interaction module, which should now be in a playable state. This also contains some basic integration with the awesome ALiVE Modification. Futher more, we have rewritten large parts of the Combat Medical System based upon your feedback. The Module and it's system should now be more reliable and it has many new customization options.

Download

You can download CSE here: csemod.com (Direct link: Download)

If there are any issues with downloading CSE, please contact us on facebook, forums or via our website

Changelog:

Added: Weather Meter (Keybinding).

Added: Prototype of Advanced Interaction Conversation Module.

Added: new radial menu (CSE action menu).

Added: Large collection of basic icons for action menu.

Added: Many functions now contain proper headers.

Added: Custom Eventhandler framework functions.

Added: basic revive module.

Added: Groups Module. Allows for leaving and joining of groups by players. Can only join groups on same side as player.

Added: option for disabling CMS for AI (Ensure you replace your CMS module in existing missions!).

Added: !isArrested check for canInteract

Added: sys_gestures. Created as a test for new Radial Menu Approach. Works good enough for including within CSE project.

Added: Option for ordering formation switches by formation leaders

Added: Basic airway functionality for CMS (Includes treatment and injury (able to breath or not) EXPIRMENTAL).

Added: pda and tablet_uk icons. Updated tablet icon.

Added: Cardiac Output and peripheral Resistance for blood pressure calculation.

Added: HeartRate adjustment over time period functionality. No longer is heart rate instantly increased by 30 bp/m.

Added: loadPerson framework.

Added: Damage thresholds for AI / Players within CMS.

Added: New models for field dressing & Packing bandage.

Added: Option for med kit settings within CMS.

Added: Heart Rate drops if blood volume is below 75%.

Added: Started on localization for CSE.

Added: ALiVE mod integration with AIM and CSE Action Menu.

Fixed: Bug #74920 Adds a extra attachment on every use.

Fixed: Bug #74848: Minutes in tablet/pda aren't displayed properly.

Fixed: Some config errors.

Fixed: Unconscious loop bug for low blood pressure.

Fixed: units wouldn't receive blood texture.

Fixed: Issues with weapon resting.

Fixed: Tooltips not showing up properly.

Fixed: Cardiac arrest. Should now handle all use cases.

Fixed: HandleBackblast exit conditions. Only works on local units now.

Fixed: Now fully supports revive module from CSE.

Fixed: name tags and freefall.

Fixed: Group switches for loading in vehicle and unconscious are now compatible

Fixed: Paths for models, textures and rvmats.

Fixed: missing semicolons in cfgVehicle.h files.

Fixed: Missing stringtable.h entries.

Fixed: Unload person will spawn and wait until unit is out of vehicle, before setting unit into animation.

Changed: Profilenamespace is now being saved upon menu close (cse_f_configuration menu).

Changed: Medical Menu no longer works for snakes.

Changed: Reorganized module categories.

Changed: Updated style of loading bar.

Changed: Disabled all init eventhandlers for objects.

Changed: Additional safety check for unconscious state + cardiac arrest.

Changed: Decreased mass of medical equipment.

Changed: InitalizeModule now use calls instead of spawn.

Changed: Increased unload area for logistics from 25m to 50m.

Changed: Certain core loops now make use of BIS_fnc_Loop instead of waituntil (Experimental)

Changed: rewritten the vitals script of CMS

Changed: Refactored a lot of internal code

Improved: Name tags detection script.

Improved: Improvements made to variable framework - Should improve performance.

Removed: Excessive debug prints.

The Altis Snake Preservation Society wants to have a word with you.

Congrats on the update!

Added: basic revive module.

Please note that this module simply prevents death.

It does not add the ability to revive a person. You will still need to use the normal CMS module for that. (i.e. open up their medical menu and treat their wounds per normal)

For a revive module which prevents death and allows for an easy revive (without needing to use the CMS medical treatment stuff), we should have one available in 0.4 or 0.5

Thanks for sending us the newest version :cool:

New version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account (Glowbal) on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

** Note:

since this is a project on which more people are working we will contact you in the future to discuss how you want this to be setup on Armaholic.

First off: Great Job, i love it! Second: We noticed a bug, if we arrest somebody of our side he cannot use any of his interaction menu`s anymore until he respawns.

First off: Great Job, i love it! Second: We noticed a bug, if we arrest somebody of our side he cannot use any of his interaction menu`s anymore until he respawns.

Might I please ask you to check the issue tracker: https://dev.withsix.com/projects/cse/issues

See if it is already reported and if not, report it? Thank you very much :)

Great update! Thanks for the revive module, I'll look forward to the developments with that. Any word on getting the med supplies into the arsenal?

What are the command to add the tablet and pda to a chest ?

Any word on getting the med supplies into the arsenal?

It'll happen, Sergeant Major Price, but we're unlikely to deviate from our current QA-and-release policy to hotfix such a thing ;) A little patience.

It'll happen, Sergeant Major Price, but we're unlikely to deviate from our current QA-and-release policy to hotfix such a thing ;) A little patience.

Ha, thanks I appreciate the reply. Just wanted to make sure it was on the cards. Thanks.

Excellent work. I really appreciate this mod and "ALiVE", so it is great to see that both groups are working together.

Could you talk a bit about some of the ALiVE integration that has come with this version (or point me in the direction to read about it)? I noticed there is an ALiVE tab in the interaction wheel. Are there specific modules that need to be synced together, or..?

Thanks very much.

Excellent work. I really appreciate this mod and "ALiVE", so it is great to see that both groups are working together.

Could you talk a bit about some of the ALiVE integration that has come with this version (or point me in the direction to read about it)? I noticed there is an ALiVE tab in the interaction wheel. Are there specific modules that need to be synced together, or..?

Thanks very much.

The current integration is very limited and only covers the Advanced Interaction Module. There is no special action required by users for this and works out of the box if both ALiVE civilians and CSE Advanced Interaction are enabled.

We're working on getting the ALiVE menu items integrated into CSE's rather awesome action menu so it'll appear seamless for those using both CSE and ALiVE together. This should all be done soonâ„¢ (when it's ready!)

And I agree - it's great that mod teams can work together for the benefit of us all. No more of that painful "my javelin mod doesn't work with your realism mod"...