glowbal

Combat Space Enhancement 0.2

Haha yea inside joke :p

By "pretty" accurate does that mean some stuff is wrong? Cheers for the reference! By the way you spelt "Brigade" as "Brigage" ;)

Keep it up, mod is amazing.

Yea, a couple of things are incorrect.

Glowbal can fill you in if you poke him

First congratulations for the great job.

What is the classname of the Personal-aidkits? This classname is missing in the wiki.

Thanks!!!

Nothing is working properly for me. Last version of CBA, i'm running the game with CSE but can't manage to make the menu show up. Placed modules in a mission, attributed a proper keybind in the CSE menu, when i press the said keybind nothing happens.

First congratulations for the great job.

What is the classname of the Personal-aidkits? This classname is missing in the wiki.

Thanks!!!

cse_personal_aid_kit

Will update wiki with latest classnames. There are a couple of others missing.

Nothing is working properly for me. Last version of CBA, i'm running the game with CSE but can't manage to make the menu show up. Placed modules in a mission, attributed a proper keybind in the CSE menu, when i press the said keybind nothing happens.

Does it work without CBA? Also, what menu are you trying to open?

Does it work without CBA? Also, what menu are you trying to open?

edit : Clean reinstall of CBA did the trick. No idea where the problem could be. Thanks anyway.

Edited by Drakenof

Have a major issue right now which i hope is easily fixable on our end! :P

Some enemies are becoming "invincible". I believe this may be because they are set up to use the medical system too and are going down unconscious and coming back up, unkillable. Almost like a zombie, which has actually happened once or twice to our players. They cant talk, or use the med system but can run around and shoot and are unkillable!

Some enemies are becoming "invincible". I believe this may be because they are set up to use the medical system too and are going down unconscious and coming back up, unkillable. Almost like a zombie, which has actually happened once or twice to our players. They cant talk, or use the med system but can run around and shoot and are unkillable!

Please report with repro (or video if possible) on our tracker so we can get around to it: https://dev.withsix.com/projects/cse/activity.

Have you put the allow instant death to false? If so, switch it to true. Otherwise, like Rye said, please make a bug report and I will get on it asap.

Cheers for the fast reply, fixed :)

Happy to hear that. Currently the allow instant death to false basically means; all injuries through the CMS module will not result in death. This will be adjusted in a future update, where I will include a separate module for just this, and tweak the instant death setting for CMS to be more true to it's description.

The current editor modules work fine and all, but is there a way to start the modules via scripting? I'd like to create missions that support CSE but not necessarily depend on it. Something like this:

if (isClass (configFile >> "Combat_Space_Enhancement")) then {
   // Init CSE Logistics...
   // Init CSE Medical...
};

Hey nice work with CSE!

Just one little question, are there some scripting commands to injury a unit in a specif way so I'll have a unit with a broken leg, unconscious or something else?

Hello, today iam trying to get this mod running. But my problem is that no keybinding is working? For example the interaction menu, it is on Windowskey left. If i press it nothing happend. If i bind another key nothing happend too. temporary i removed all other mods except CBA (The CBA Version from Task Force Radio) and i deleted my arma 3 profile but this dont helped too. I have this issue on my secound pc too.

The current editor modules work fine and all, but is there a way to start the modules via scripting? I'd like to create missions that support CSE but not necessarily depend on it. Something like this:

if (isClass (configFile >> "Combat_Space_Enhancement")) then {
   // Init CSE Logistics...
   // Init CSE Medical...
};

There is a way, however I think it might be a bit buggy. I will make certain it works for the 0.3 release, as well as provide a wiki article about it.

Hey nice work with CSE!

Just one little question, are there some scripting commands to injury a unit in a specif way so I'll have a unit with a broken leg, unconscious or something else?

No, however I will add a few functions for this. Though perhaps the following would help you out for now:

if (["cse_sys_medical"] call cse_fnc_isModuleEnabled_F) then {
[_unit, _damage, 0] call cse_fnc_increasePain_CMS;
[_unit] call cse_fnc_setUnconsciousState;
};

Hello, today iam trying to get this mod running. But my problem is that no keybinding is working? For example the interaction menu, it is on Windowskey left. If i press it nothing happend. If i bind another key nothing happend too. temporary i removed all other mods except CBA (The CBA Version from Task Force Radio) and i deleted my arma 3 profile but this dont helped too. I have this issue on my secound pc too.

Did you enable any CSE module in your mission?

No, however I will add a few functions for this. Though perhaps the following would help you out for now:

if (["cse_sys_medical"] call cse_fnc_isModuleEnabled_F) then {
[_unit, _damage, 0] call cse_fnc_increasePain_CMS;
[_unit] call cse_fnc_setUnconsciousState;
};

Sweet, thank you so much.

Quick question about wounds that reopen. What stops it? We are currently under the impression that you use one of the bandages to stop the bleeding, EG Basic Bandage on a Medium Wound, and then use an Elastic Bandage on the same wound afterwards. However, there are mixed results and we are currently unsure.

Question. is there any work around to the AI Being able to take extreme amount of bullets and damage without dying? or do we have to wait for a patch?

Question. is there any work around to the AI Being able to take extreme amount of bullets and damage without dying? or do we have to wait for a patch?

There will be a patch later this week, that should address this issue. I am afraid it took a bit longer as I hoped, as I have been spending some time away from Arma for a couple of days.

Currently the advise is to switch 'allow instant death' to true.

Great news! Our setting is already on True. (Yes) However.

Quick question about wounds that reopen. What stops it? We are currently under the impression that you use one of the bandages to stop the bleeding, EG Basic Bandage on a Medium Wound, and then use an Elastic Bandage on the same wound afterwards. However, there are mixed results and we are currently unsure.

Cage will have more of an idea than me but we used to have suturing to work around this problem.

Hey guys,

I believe the plan at the moment is that we will be releasing another patch in the next week or two (0.2.8), and then shortly after that, we should have the next 'bigger' release ready to go (0.3.0).

0.3.0 will contain a reworked and more stable version of AIM.

For those of you who have been posting bug reports and feature requests on the tracker, thanks!

We have been reading them all, even if we have not been replying or processing immediately.

There will be a patch later this week, that should address this issue.
Hey guys,

I believe the plan at the moment is that we will be releasing another patch in the next week or two (0.2.8)

So are we going to have to a wait a week or two to get a fix for a huge game breaking bug or are we still getting it this week?

Hey guys, great mod!

Some observations with regards to the medical facility during my testing with a Nimitz based mission,

static object medical facility works on land, not when height is set to above the nimitz deck.

Vehicle medical facility works in air and on land but as soon as it is flown over or landed on the nimitz deck the advanced heal option greys out, as soon as ship is not below us, option appears again.

I hope this is something that can be fixed, I really hope to have a medical bay on the ship to fly casevacs to ;)

Cheers guys and like I said, great mod and some even greater potential

EDIT

Upon further testing, it seems that the advanced treatment menu is greyed out when passing over ANY object.

We flew over Kavala, every house, tree, rock and placed objects too, turn the option off. Hope this helps!

So this obviously explains my problem when the medical facilities are placed over/on the nimitz

Edited by spitfirefrench

So are we going to have to a wait a week or two to get a fix for a huge game breaking bug or are we still getting it this week?

My apologies for the ambiguity in response. Provided everything goes to plan. this week as far as I can tell.

Hey guys, great mod!

Some observations with regards to the medical facility during my testing with a Nimitz based mission,

static object medical facility works on land, not when height is set to above the nimitz deck.

Vehicle medical facility works in air and on land but as soon as it is flown over or landed on the nimitz deck the advanced heal option greys out, as soon as ship is not below us, option appears again.

I hope this is something that can be fixed, I really hope to have a medical bay on the ship to fly casevacs to ;)

Cheers guys and like I said, great mod and some even greater potential

EDIT

Upon further testing, it seems that the advanced treatment menu is greyed out when passing over ANY object.

We flew over Kavala, every house, tree, rock and placed objects too, turn the option off. Hope this helps!

So this obviously explains my problem when the medical facilities are placed over/on the nimitz

Heya!

If you have not already, could you jump on over to our bugtracker and submit a bug report there? (unless someone else has done so)

Cheers! :)