glowbal

Combat Space Enhancement 0.2

I have a quick question

for me and my group, I feel the medical system is too much. would it be hard to take this, disable the medical module, and use AGM med instead?

fantastic work, by the way

Nice work!

I cant find a mention of a defibrilator on the wiki, or in the ammo box. Is it something you will be implementing later?

Also, do you plan to make a refrigerated backpack for transporting plasma and blood packs around?

One of our guys was working on some stuff for a lifepak, so we are hoping to have something implemented eventually. Not sure when though.

As for the backpack, we are currently still debating how we want to deal with fluids properly. They are not fully implemented atm. We will look at the possibility of doing something like this though.

I have a quick question

for me and my group, I feel the medical system is too much. would it be hard to take this, disable the medical module, and use AGM med instead?

fantastic work, by the way

Not at all. The medical system from CSE, just like all other modules, are disabled by default. You can only use the parts you want/like and don't touch the rest.

more than anything, I was concerned that mixing AGM and CSE would result in some terrible conflict, even if it's just one part of AGM. but I might just give it a try

more than anything, I was concerned that mixing AGM and CSE would result in some terrible conflict, even if it's just one part of AGM. but I might just give it a try

Don't know if AGM plays well with other mods, but as glowbal said, from our side, you can just not activate the CMS module to not use our medical system.

The big question would be if AGM cooperates. I guess you can just try and find out :)

I don't think its fully developed yet, but our medical system has multiple tiers, the basic tier is designed to be pretty simple, and able to be used without much effort. I just can't remember if it was implemented or not, so don't quote me on that just yet :P

The waiting has an end, thank you guys for this great mod. We loved the medical System in A2 and used in every mission GBL AddOns so great to see this two great mods fit in one package.

Can it be that i have overseen the water and fieldrations system, or does this feature come with a later release.

The waiting has an end, thank you guys for this great mod. We loved the medical System in A2 and used in every mission GBL AddOns so great to see this two great mods fit in one package.

Can it be that i have overseen the water and fieldrations system, or does this feature come with a later release.

Not all of our modules have been developed enough to be able to be included at this stage (hence why it's still alpha :) )

I believe that the rations module is one of those which is still in somewhat of an earlier stage. It should be available in a later release.

Just to help you guys out, to quickly confirm if something is in the release or not, you can go here: http://csemod.com/features/ and have a look at the table further down the page.

Its currently incomplete atm cause its 1am and I'm tired xD but will get it done in the next day or two

Edited by kieran_s

I can't seem to find any info on the wiki on how to spawn medical items for medics to use with CMS.

Otherwise, fantastic release! My guys are ecstatic to use it tonight!

I can't seem to find any info on the wiki on how to spawn medical items for medics to use with CMS.

Otherwise, fantastic release! My guys are ecstatic to use it tonight!

The classnames you seek are here: http://forums.csemod.com/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=189 :)

They should be on the wiki as well, but yea, can't seem to see them... that should be sorted in the next couple of days

edit: http://wiki.csemod.com/index.php/Classnames

There should also be a medical ammo box under the Empty>Ammo unit placement, it should have stuff in it

Edited by kieran_s

What can you with the C2 module? is it solely for MP environment? Can I control/order AI squads to move around somewhere?

Congrats on the release guys! Hard work shall be honoured! Really amazing stuff!

Love you!

What can you with the C2 module? is it solely for MP environment? Can I control/order AI squads to move around somewhere?

Currently, it is only for MP environment. Though it does work exactly the same in SP. Perhaps the ability to control AI squads is an interesting feature to add in the future. Assign waypoints and other commands to groups.

Currently, it is only for MP environment. Though it does work exactly the same in SP. Perhaps the ability to control AI squads is an interesting feature to add in the future. Assign waypoints and other commands to groups.

Thanks for the info... and all the best :D

I'm having a lil trouble here, when testing with my friend, the medical system doesn't show the different colors on the triage card to tell us whats going wrong always white for us.

Also i noticed if you still have Vanilla medkits you can heal the player or AI that way even with CSE modules in place.

Edited by Garverick

Congrats on the release gents, this mod is truly something great!

Don't know if AGM plays well with other mods, but as glowbal said, from our side, you can just not activate the CMS module to not use our medical system.

The big question would be if AGM cooperates. I guess you can just try and find out :)

I don't think its fully developed yet, but our medical system has multiple tiers, the basic tier is designed to be pretty simple, and able to be used without much effort. I just can't remember if it was implemented or not, so don't quote me on that just yet :P

this actually sounds great. if we like it better than AGM we might just weigh the differences and consider switching. the CMS seems too complicated for my group to benefit, but if it can be reduced to something closer to AGM or ACE then that would be ideal

That would be sweet - it would definitely bring another strategic level in Arma!

Anyone here remember "Full Spectrum Warrior"? ;)

I beg your pardon, but could list all the commands that we must use with your mod ?

I know that CTRL+H is for C&C tablets, but what about the other modules ?

I beg your pardon, but could list all the commands that we must use with your mod ?

I know that CTRL+H is for C&C tablets, but what about the other modules ?

Hi. The keybindings can be set to whatever you would like. We have listed all action that have default keybindings on our wiki, for each specific module. The default for interaction is left windows, and everything should be accessible through this as well.

To get an overview of your keybindings, you can open the CSE configuration menu. We have a tutorial video on how to use and access this;