glowbal

Combat Space Enhancement 0.2

A9gPtqN.png

Facebook | YouTube | Google+

Version 0.10.0 ALPHA RC1

Combat Space Enhancement is a modification for the game Arma III and is developed by the team behind Combat Medical System. All features from CSE are build on top of our in house developed framework, allowing for compatibility between various modules/features with ease by both our in house created modules and any third party made content.

The focus of CSE lays with (larger) COOP gameplay, but also supports singleplayer and PvP whenever possible.

About

From medical simulation to logistical capabilities, we provide modules that allows you to enhance your gameplay. Adjust settings, enable modules and components you like, and leave out the ones you don't.

All our modules work standalone, however when you have multiple enabled, they are able to talk to each other to further increase the immersion and functionality that the CSE framework provides.

Download

You can download CSE here: csemod.com (Direct link: Download)

If there are any issues with downloading CSE, please contact us on our forums or via our website

Requirements

Community Base AddOns A3

Additional mirrors

Armaholic.com

Arma3.de

withSIX

License

Combat Space Enhancement is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.

Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://www.csemod.com/license.

Highlights

• Modular features, turn modules on/off at your liking
  • Many customisation settings for gameplay modules
  • Supports TFAR, ACRE2 and ALiVE

Media

Youtube Video Gallery

Documentation

Documentation about CSE and its features can be found at wiki.csemod.com. Please be aware that the documentation found can be work in progress, incomplete or missing.

Credits

Developers: Glowbal, Kieran, Rye, Aposky, Janus, Ruthberg

Contributors: DocScarle, -FM-, Carrot, Ogirdor, Beardmoresam, Bovin3dome,Raptor 6 Actual, Tupolov (Weapon Resting), & Donny

A full list of our development team, contributors, and testers can be found on our webpage.

Special Thanks

A huge thanks to the communities that have helped us with testing, feedback and other various things;

• 16 Air Assault (16AA),
  • 4th Marine Special Operations Battalion (4MSOB),
  • Whiskey Company,
  • 3 Commando Brigade GU,
  • Gruppe W,
  • ALiVE Modification Team.

And last we would like to thank all of you whom have showed your support on our Make Arma Not War page.

Edited by Glowbal
  • Like 1

Please remember guys, for the sake of my sanity, and glowbals sanity, please include as much detail as you can in any bug reports :)

You can report bugs or suggest features on the tracker. ( http://dev.withsix.com/projects/cse/ )

You can also suggest features or ask questions on our forums. ( http://forums.csemod.com )

New users require moderator approval to post (until you have 3 posts) due to previous spambots, but posts should get approved pretty quickly.

This looks great!

One thing though,it might beworth fleshing out the mod description a little,or include a read me ;)

Thanks for this.

Wonderful news for the weekend ... many thanks for all the hard work that has gone into it.

This looks great!

One thing though,it might beworth fleshing out the mod description a little,or include a read me ;)

Thanks for this.

Which mod desc are you talking about? :)

The one on this thread? or on the website? or other?

As for readme, yea we should... although we do have the wiki ( http://wiki.csemod.com ) which should have any information you need ^_^

Which mod desc are you talking about? :)

The one on this thread? or on the website? or other?

As for readme, yea we should... although we do have the wiki ( http://wiki.csemod.com ) which should have any information you need ^_^

Didnt see that thanks will check now.

Just messing around with it,very impressive indeed.Is the AI fully compatible with the med,as in able to revive player/each other?

.Is the AI fully compatible with the med,as in able to revive player/each other?

No, I am afraid not (yet). We are mainly focused upon COOP and Multiplayer, which means players have been our first priority. We did start discussing on how to handle CMS treatment functionality for AI within our team recently, however, and we have got some ideas. Hopefully it will be in one of the next updates. That said, the system does work on AI. They just can't treat each other yet.

---

I am publishing some videos on our Youtube page, showing different modules and features from CSE. You will also find some of those on our wiki.

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account (Glowbal) on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

** Note:

since this is a project on which more people are working we will contact you in the future to discuss how you want this to be setup on Armaholic.

Congratulations on the release! I'm in love with the medical module :o

Nice one guys, glad it's finally out :)

Congrats for the release!

Is it possible to search/arrest also real players or only Ai?

Congrats for the release!

Is it possible to search/arrest also real players or only Ai?

It is possible to do so for both players and AI. Note though that the Advanced Interaction Module is not entirely reliable and possibly contains many bugs. The original plan was not to include it, however since we had already shown some parts of it in certain videos, we decided to include it regardless. Luckily though, it is set for our next iteration.

Just remember guys, on our bugtracker, I have enabled the voting mechanic...

so if you see a bug that you have, or if you see a feature you want, you can upvote it...

likewise if you see a feature you don't like, you can downvote it :)

(you get the idea)

Not work for me, i load CBA,TFAR and CSE. Icon appear, and can interact with vehicles, but cant interact with myself, medic windows not appear, i cant do nothing. I try rebinding keys, but not work.

Not work for me, i load CBA,TFAR and CSE. Icon appear, and can interact with vehicles, but cant interact with myself, medic windows not appear, i cant do nothing. I try rebinding keys, but not work.

Did you place down the modules in the editor?

Nice work ! i love it , i have a small request :

Can you tell me where to find the cfg with the equipement ? that's for making the LEA file. Or can we have the classlist so i can make it manually.

Thanks anyway for your great work !

EDIT : Found it i'm uploading the file if anyone want it.

EDIT 2 : here is the link https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/85202525/CSE_1.0_1.lea.addon

Edited by M1n1d0u

Ok, have placed the modules down [F7], have added item to unit, eg the tablet and I see it in inventory in the GPS slot .......... but how do I open the PDA, I see nothing to actually open it?

Congrats on the release guys! It's looking awesome.

I do have a question that is not covered by the docu : since this is SP-compatible, I'm wondering how the AI will handle the medical system.

Can they apply treatments on other AIs or the player? Or is the player the only one able to use those features?

How does the module affect a medic AI behaviour?

Ok, have placed the modules down [F7], have added item to unit, eg the tablet and I see it in inventory in the GPS slot .......... but how do I open the PDA, I see nothing to actually open it?

If you have placed down the Command and Control module, and have the tablet or PDA in your inventory, you should be able to use the self-interaction menu and it should be under "Equipment and Gear" I think... otherwise, off the top of my head, the hotkey is CTRL + H by default (might be wrong).

Default button for the interaction menu is left windows. Have a look at our keybinding tutorial on our youtube page for how to change if needed.

Congrats on the release guys! It's looking awesome.

I do have a question that is not covered by the docu : since this is SP-compatible, I'm wondering how the AI will handle the medical system.

Can they apply treatments on other AIs or the player? Or is the player the only one able to use those features?

How does the module affect a medic AI behaviour?

Its primarily designed for multiplayer (coop/pvp). At this stage you can treat AI, but they cannot treat themselves/others.

As for AI behaviours, I'll let Glowbal answer that one, I don't think it has too much of an effect last I checked.

Thanks for the clarification. :)

Nice work!

I cant find a mention of a defibrilator on the wiki, or in the ammo box. Is it something you will be implementing later?

Also, do you plan to make a refrigerated backpack for transporting plasma and blood packs around?