Sign in to follow this  
abs

Star Trek: Road to the Stars - Class F Shuttle v0.5

Afraid of transporting? Conduct your away missions in style with the Class F shuttle! Capable of seating 7 crewmembers in its spacious interior, the Class F shuttle provides the ultimate in 23rd Century comfort for all members of Starfleet!

Space Map not included.

WhAwTCd.jpg

Download Link

Required Addons

To Do List for Next Version:

- Fix Geo Lod, as a user has reported that they can walk through the shuttle.

- Fix glass ordering so that you can see the inside of the shuttle.

Mirrors:

Abs

Edited by Abs

We demand the Space map, Lol ;) Anxious to see your NSS Enterprise released! Scott, I mean ABS, beam us up!

Excellent, not to bring a massive fanboy conversation to this thread, but any plans on doing a star wars release?? :D

Very nice abs! Will download and see how she handles.

Thanks! I could definitely use some feedback, because I'm not 100% happy with the way it handles...but I do like the way it flies straight up without losing speed. :)

;2727499']We demand the Space map' date=' Lol ;) Anxious to see your NSS Enterprise released! Scott, I mean ABS, beam us up![/quote']

Map is next on my list of things to do. No worries. :) What's the NSS Enterprise?

Does it come with phasers cannon on it? lol about to test this out

Nope. There is no canon documentation about the cannons on a shuttle. ;)

Excellent, not to bring a massive fanboy conversation to this thread, but any plans on doing a star wars release?? :D

Sorry mate, it takes forever to complete addons from scratch, so I am Star Trek only. Enjoy nonetheless. :)

Abs

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

You are not registered on Armaholic, or at least not that we are aware of. In the future we offer the possibility to authors to maintain their own pages.

If you wish to be able to do this as well please register on Armaholic and let me know about it.

This is not mandatory at all! Only if you wish to control your own content you are welcome to join, otherwise we will continue to follow your work like we have always done ;)

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Sweet testing it out now. BTW select your glass in your model in oxygen 2, or object builder, then select Faces-->Move Top and you'll be able to see the interior of the shuttle from outside.

@Foxhound: Thanks for the mirror!

D'oh...I knew it was something. I selected sort faces.

I'll fix that for the next release. Thanks for the tip. :)

Abs

@Abs Will you be fixing the Geo Lods in the next update, that way we can't walk through the shuttle. And IMO another cool feature would be when you get out your inside the shuttle still, then have to open the doors and then walk out.

@Abs Will you be fixing the Geo Lods in the next update, that way we can't walk through the shuttle. And IMO another cool feature would be when you get out your inside the shuttle still, then have to open the doors and then walk out.

You can walk through the shuttle? I am unable to. Is it only in one direction?

Starting a to-do list in first post for next update...keep the reports coming!

Edit: Unfortunately if you stand in the shuttle your head sticks through the roof, so the feature won't be possible. :/

2nd Edit: Thanks for the mirror, kecharles.

Abs

Edited by Abs

Well, very nicely done...can we have Taurus II and rockthrowing 3m tall hairy humanoids too?

800px-Galileo_auf_Taurus_II.jpg

Edited by Beagle

if you fly the shuttle in 1st person, the view is to low. you barley can see outside the front window.

maybe this can work out for your laser rifle:

Well, very nicely done...can we have Taurus II and rockthrowing 3m tall hairy humanoids too?

I can meet you half way, and take you to Taurus II. ;)

if you fly the shuttle in 1st person, the view is to low. you barley can see outside the front window.

Unfortunately, that is just the way the shuttle is designed. :(

Class_f_shuttlecraft_-_interior%2C_remastered.jpg

10551657_784573298229670_3354779749564042039_o.jpg

maybe this can work out for your laser rifle:

That's a good idea. I'll see if I can get Render to Texture working on the rifle's sight. :) Thanks for the idea.

Abs

Maybe get some cameras on the control panel like the SDV has.

Keep up the good work. :ok:

@Abs I can walk through the shuttle in every direction I approach it, (For the player is pilot shuttle). But for placing the empty ship and then a player, I can walk through all sides except when I approach the shuttle from the front about 5m-8m back, if I'm closer I can walk through it. I'd say if you duplicate your first lod, or which ever lod has the most detail, take out the interior items/modeling, then getting rid of, or replacing all non-convexity objects with closed cubes it should work. (Make sure you don't forget to Convexity-Component Convex Hull. Then add the mass, and duplicate the geometry lod and set it to the fire geometry lod, and add what ever else needs to be bullet/laser proof.)

Abs, just wondering if you were intending to update the Infantry pack config to boot camp release standards. Your phasers look brilliant and I would like to see them operational again.

Abs, just wondering if you were intending to update the Infantry pack config to boot camp release standards. Your phasers look brilliant and I would like to see them operational again.

Yep...I plan on doing that once I figure out what's changed in the config. Shouldn't be much longer. Thanks for following up! :)

Abs

My pleasure. Have always had a soft spot for sci-fi. Star Trek, Star Wars etc. A great escape from RL.