What a way to start the weekend off: with the USS Khe Sanh (LHD 9)! This mod is essentially meant as a no-frills, no-other-mods-required successor to Myke's old Arma 2 mod which allowed the Arma 2 LHD to be spawned in the Editor instead of being just part of the Utes terrain, combining that with a port of the Arma 2 LHD's components and some incorporating changes of my own (i.e. utilizing certain Arma 3 files instead of Arma 2 files, renaming some named selections and animations in English, etc.). CREDIT: Bohemia Interactive: Provided the sources (i.e. models, material files, configs, textures) with which the LHD is built. ArMaTeC: Provided the script central to this mod and to Myke's. Myke: Inspired and produced the basis for this mod. Chortles: Myself. LICENSE: This mod is released under the Arma Public License - Share Alike (APL-SA). As such, others are permitted to adapt, build upon, fork, or otherwise derive from this mod for noncommercial purposes within the Arma computer game series, but are to give credit where due for the mod('s) content (i.e. as per the Credits above), and such releases are to be under the same license as this. CHANGELOG: v1.0 : 11 July 2014: Initial release. DOWNLOAD: v1.0