.kju

Iron Front: Liberation 1944 - community patches (Arma version only)

Hello,

I have installed Iron Front Arma 3 by converting it using a tool. And after the conversion my version of Iron Front Arma 3 is 1.10. When i try to install community patch i have an error.

How can i install the community patch?

"Iron Front for Arma 3 Patch is not installed on your computer or installation is corrupted".

Yes, i have run the game and it shows that the version of Iron Front Arma 3 is 1.10.

I have installed the game by using PWS and now everything seems fine. Thanks for answers :).

Excellent, glad you found a way!

Any other questions dont hesitate to ask, also when you get the chance check out the IF Fan Forums

These are the Iron front forums that have replaced the official ones, and also where the conversion started! Home of the MR too ;)

Hi Peeps

So i own ARMA3 on steam and thought wow this mod looks cool, so went ahead and purchased Iron Front on steam.

Started both of games as administrator, played each one for a few minutes. Then went and installed Play WithSix, i downloaded 2 mods:

Iron Front in Arma 3 - @IFA3

Full Conversion

v10.0

Community Base Addons - @CBA_A3

System

V.1.1.23.150604

So basically the converation ran and it took quite some time, downloaded all those community base addons etc, finally got to 100%.

I then hit Launch and came up with some error message about something being missing, then it launched Arma3 and told me lots of things were missing, i clicked clear all and then tried to continue. Looked at one of the single player missions and tried to launch it then everything would just freeze and i'd have to Ctrl+Alt+Delete.

Is there anything i've done wrong that springs to mind?

Under Local in Play withSix i have 2 folders, Arma 3 Game Folder which has 8 files inside, and Arma 3 Mods which has 2 files inside.

Been dying to play this mod so would really appreciate any advice?

Oh i did notice one thing, when selecting which mods to download there was the one i downloaded (Iron Front in Arma 3 - @IFA3) which was around 35mb and another one with a very similar name but had the word standalone too i believe which was 15.5GB huge difference, did i download the correct one?

One last thing, i do own Arma2 and OA on steam but i don't have them installed, would it help if i installed them?

---------- Post added at 12:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:26 PM ----------

Also can you play the standalone missions/campaigns with bots using this mod and secondly, does anyone still play the multiplayer maps for this mod? Hate to go through all the trouble of installing and then find out that nobody plays and you can't use the single player missions either.

I answered you on the main thread, use this thread for patch related questions only please.

I have IF and have done everything up to "IronFront_DLC_Arma3_CommunityPatch_1.00-1.07_Steam"

But when I try to add the patch, I get these...

"Please be patient. This update may appear to take a long time to complete. It is updating and installing very large data.

Arma 3

Iron Front DLC for Arma 3 Patch: Updating version 1.48 to version 1.99...

Some error occurred during patch installation.

Patch file is probably damaged. You may need to download it again.

Error in file cannot find xdelta3.exe, phase 5."

If anyone knows how or what to do, please let me know.

Thanks!

@ Soviet_Gymnist

Probably some security suite of yours is blocking the exe. See the IFA3 thread

for someone with the same prob and got it solved.

---

@ ALL

We are looking for a few very dedicated tester (SP+MP) for the next patch.

Mainly about grenade throwing, mine usage and FPS drop due to grenade FX.

Please PM me if serious.

I've been trying to install for a while now (coming back and trying every now and again) and I'm trying to do it manually, but universally I have the same problem.

For the first main game patch EXE, it universally gets to 4% and the file @IF\ADDONS\IVACHEV_LAYERS.PBO then seems to not do anything for a while, but it doesn't freeze.

It then just closes, with no error messages.

I can even run it again, and just ignore all the files that have already been patched, and then it gets to IVACHEV_LAYERS.PBO and does the same thing.

I've tried this 4 times on 2 different computers, no antiviruses are running when I do it.

Any suggestions?

I'm having a problem, the update unpack everything correctly, but at the time of install, the program appears only for a few seconds and disappears, and gives an error is the same, and unfortunately I'm using windows 10 and already tried running as administrator, someone like the same mistake

It possibly could be an issue with Windows 10, idk, were you able to apply previous patches without issues before installing Windows 10?

Have you try to run the installer in Windows 8.1 compatibility? Perhaps it could help.

It possibly could be an issue with Windows 10, idk, were you able to apply previous patches without issues before installing Windows 10?

Honestly, it's the first time I install this mod, I realized that the problem is because the patch installer that opens after extracting some in less than 1 second

Have you try to run the installer in Windows 8.1 compatibility? Perhaps it could help.

It does not have to apply the compatibility patch installers = (

jsut a heads up most of the patch links on the first page dont work.... I have been trying to get IF to run in arma 3 for the last two days... im getting very frustrated with this process can someone help 

i have downloaded the game .. and ran it with admin privs for a few min and shut her down.

i opened play with six and downloaded @ifa3 and @ifa3sa  (i have cba already)

I launched the mods and playwithsix did its conversion thing...

after all was said and done i tried to launch the game... and i got a lot of dependancy errors... (i had not downloaded the arma 3 1.52 patch/fix yet

so i downloaded that. and now the game launches.... 

however, based on this site by Gunter, i dont have the right Iron front version... http://www.missionrepository.com/ifa3-installation-tutorial

at the bottom of the page it says that my Iron Front needs to be at version 1.13...

I have bersion 1.03.. and for some reason i cannot update it to 1.13

i have tried to download the patches and they all say their corrupted or will not download because the link is broken...

I have a team mate in my clan who was able to get it to work but i cannot and we did the same thing... 

what patches do i need to update my IRON FRONT to 1.13

• my "Iron Front A3 version: 1.10"   is correct
  •  
  • my  "Iron Front DLC version: 1.08" is correct
  •  
  • My "Iron Front version: 1.13" is version 1.03 .. and i cannot get or apply the patches 

when i down load them from the Mission Repo. i get the message that the files are corrupted when i try to exeicute them... some of the files i cannt even get to download

Been trying to install this via the manual guide however when i try to run: IronFront DLC Arma3 CommunityPatch 1.00 - 1.07 Steam.exe

all i am met with is "File is corrupt" it's in the Arma3 directory running as admin and no virus program is flagging it or anything, I've tried multible times to download it from here as well as the backup on missionrepository however it still gives the same corrupt error. :/

unfortunately we no longer provide support for the conversion process.

it just has proven to be too complicated and error-prone for many people.

we are still trying to get a native IronFront version to A3 out..

so please try the new LITE version instead - now with 512x512 instead 128x128 textures:

https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/190809-iron-front-in-arm3-lite-preview-versions/

if want to get the conversion process done/working regardless,

please head over to Gunter Severloh's IF fan forum where he will continue to provide assistance!

http://ironfront.forumchitchat.com

@admin please close this thread