Sign in to follow this  
n_icomach

Normal maps and rvmats

Its a little bit of diferent to help you without knowing the .rvmat.

Please send us the inside of the file.

But if you watchting on Buldozer, dont select the whole model. Got the same issue, when I started modeling...

Its a little bit of diferent to help you without knowing the .rvmat.

Please send us the inside of the file.

But if you watchting on Buldozer, dont select the whole model. Got the same issue, when I started modeling...

Here is a link for project file so far. https://www.dropbox.com/s/bjs4xrcx2f9h40x/DropPodBistudio.rar

I appreciate any assistance you can provide.

Edited by N_Icomach
Edited Drop Box link

Im not an expert with RVMATs, but I can tell you, that you maybe have to made a "full" simple .rvmat (Normal- Specular- and Detailmap. Just choose temporary files to fill it.

Im not an expert with RVMATs, but I can tell you, that you maybe have to made a "full" simple .rvmat (Normal- Specular- and Detailmap. Just choose temporary files to fill it.

Thanks ill keep trying, I followed the tutorials best I could and it doesnt appear to like me.

---------- Post added at 22:14 ---------- Previous post was at 21:53 ----------

Well using the normal map RVmat example it works but colors are off now. Also there is a new field called Irradiance, anyone know what this field does? Google searches come up blank.

Looks like you had some Alpha channels enabled in your texture.

Ive got it somewhat working now, but its darkened alot of the color in the pod. Actually made it look better.