reyhard

RDS A2 Civilian Pack

This mod may actually make me want to play Altis life or any of those GTA style modes. This is excellent work!!!

Wow this is totally awesome, I can't wait till you finish the female ones, assuming you're working on them? The hookers would be perfect for the missions I'm building hehe.

Thank you. I can stop using arma 2 pbos. But why do we have to have that Language addon? And can you please tell me how to avoid getting random skins. I am so done with not having control of which skins I want to use. Having such a small selection of civilian vehicles, I don't want to risk having 4 identical cars in a parking lot. . And although I am thankful you did this, and appreciate the work you did, I really don't ever have any need those bright colored skins. I don't see any bright orange vehicles in real life, or most of bis color choices either. Besides Altis looks extremely poor and I don't imagine nice paint jobs. But it is good work and very useful.

Well, the thing it is they are supposed to be east themed so they should be speaking russian or so. You can use same method as for BIS vehicels - this setVariable["color",1] (play a little bit with number as quantity of skins is different for each vehicle and you can go above scale and have invisible car :P)

I can't find the Civs or Vehicles in the editor. Need help

+1 THIS can't find them in editor :( nor zeus or mcc

+1 THIS can't find them in editor :( nor zeus or mcc

Calm down, they´re at faction Russian (CIVs) on MCC... maybe the same at editor =)

Hi!

Its really thx for ut release.

and Can u fix the sound that little bit lower?

its too noisy for normally using.

hope u can adjust it.

Maybe the Gaz is not running on all cylinders? she could do with a bit more horse power, its even slower than it was in A2, and that was sloooow! :D

Great mod Reyhard, with one serious drawback - with your civ pack and A3MP active, only the BIS default A3 and A2 maps are available. No other 3rd party maps show in the editor regardless of which maps I specify in the launcher.

EDIT: Relaunched it and it was OK.

Edited by tpw

@acta13

Indeed, the Ikarus which sounds great at all by the way is too loud. And under GROUPS, there ain't these civs. Apart from that u made a superb job mate ;)

Is it just me or does the ambulance's wheels stunk in the ground? The VAZ-2013 also has a its wheels stuck in the ground too!

Edited by Jonathan0434

Is it just me or does the ambulance's wheels stunk in the ground? The VAZ-2013 also has a its wheels stuck in the ground too!

Same here, also the cars are really slow ( but I don't know if it's like that in RL ), and to me they look a bit undersize ( but that could be due to the low wheels ).

But it's lovely to have this vehicles back.

Also some vehicles are also a bit too loud but yeah its nice to have these vehicles back :)

EDIT: Also discovered a floating wheel on the GAZ

Edited by Jonathan0434

New mod v1.0 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

@rds_civpack.png

@ Reyhard;

Soon you will be able to manage the promo pages of your content on our web platform and publish new content yourself.

To do so, please hit 'this is me' button on the page while logged in and you will get connected to your work.

For now you can send new content or releases our way through withsix.wetransfer.com or add your notification at getsatisfaction.withsix.com.

;2727194']Calm down' date=' they´re at faction [b']Russian (CIVs)[/b] on MCC... maybe the same at editor =)

Still can't find it :(

It's workaround for arma physx behaviour - try to move with about 100km/h and you will see those sunken wheels are now levitating - you can observe it on bis vehicles too. However, I think I can improve Skoda 1203 a little bit.

Concerning volume problems, I will try to tune down volume in next update.

Anyway, thanks for you support folks!

I don't know why everyone is so happy about Physx; it didn't bring anything enjoyable to the game (but it did bring a ton of glitches) - the vehicles feeling is actually worst than in Arma2, in my opinion.

Shouldn't a ambulance and most of the vehicles in this addon never exceed 100km/h anyways? Being so old and all :p

Edited by Jonathan0434

Just out of interest, are you going to add sirens for the ambulance and militia police car?

I still cannot find these civilians in the editor nor in MCC. I am launching the mod just as I do the thirty or so other mods I have. Yet, I cannot find the CIVS

I still cannot find these civilians in the editor nor in MCC. I am launching the mod just as I do the thirty or so other mods I have. Yet, I cannot find the CIVS

They should be exacly here:

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/592538145478240232/BD4A05C4E195519C1BE5CEC4EB9AF59E17E90625/ (208 kB)

( Have you activated the mod in the Extensions list? And obviously not using the A3 launcher, but the normal A3 executable from Steam )

Any plans on doing the A2:OA units as well? Was hoping to see some turbans and stuff hehe. Awesome job though, haven't tested the vehicles but all npc's work fine!