reyhard

RDS A2 Civilian Pack

A2 Eastern Themed Civilian Pack

civpack_s.jpg

apteczka_s.jpg

trojkat_s.jpg

eden2_s.jpg

eden3_s.jpg

LTS-1 - (aka "Latarka Turystyczna Standardowa - 1" or "Touristic Flashlight Standard") & Janta flashlights are examples of some PRL manufactured household equipment. It's still not that hard to find (either working or broken) some of those in Polish houses.

janta.jpg

Janta is simple & robust flashlight with only on/off switch. Powered by 3 R-20 batteries it's heavy enough to kill someone ;). There is not too much data about manufacturer of that model.

latarka_lts1.jpg

LTS-1 on the other hand is a little bit sophisticated design. Manufactured by Spółdzielnia Inwalidów "Wiosna Ludów" [Cooperative of Disabled People] from Września. There were 3 models available on the market - LTS-1, LTS-M (with modulating magnet) & LTS P-1 (with electronic circuit breaker).

lts1.jpg

Contains:

Ikarus 260

Skod 1203

Skoda Octavia II 2.0 TDI

VW Golf IV 1.9 TDI (I know in fact it's 1.6 FSI but I like that version :P)

VAZ-2103

GAZ-24

Zetor tractor

A2 Civilians with working inventory, etc.

i.e. policeman, worker, woodlander, doctor, profiteer, businessmen, pop (priest)

NO FEMALE MODELS for now - struggling with animations right now

Features:

Realistic as possible physX values - tried to gather as much real data as possible (yet still grip is pretty arcade - made it on purpose and I might reconsider change it)

Animated and working doors & trunk with cargo system (doors you pick gets you on the seat you are closest to!) [expect skoda octavia)

Custom sounds (completely new sounds for Ikarus)

New skins & random colour script

MLODS - learn & share:

https://mega.nz/#!xk1CULjK!XNJiyHhsjHGZp7hN3NnmjHgryazOhtsf4oYiA3fOXtY

DOWNLOAD -

MEGA

Steam Workshop

Also, if you feeling you have some spare bucks, you can now make donation ;)

btn_donate_LG.gif

OPTIONAL A2 Russian radio protocol - works with RHS

if you don't use that there will be some errors in rpt and civilians will speak altian instead of russian

• Like 9

Oh my God!!! I just.... myself... Great work! Thank you! :bounce3:

As a suggestion if you could include the Russian Radio Protocol inside, would be awesome.

Wow, great work! Can't wait to roll in the Gaz again :D

Does it really need to be 300MB? It seems really large.

NO FEMALE MODELS for now - struggling with animations right now

Argh. too bad... you sexist :p

That's fucking brilliant, thank you so much mate! :D

Congrats on the relase :)

Maybe you could add this to the Community Upgrade Project? This is some impressive work right here.

Reyhard is in CUP and he already shared this stuff.

What kind of map is this? Never see this before:confused:

Screenshot was taken on Stratis airfield, asking about the others from videos? I bet you can see them in A3MP.

@Nikiforos - it's Bystrica or Bukovina, I'm not exactly sure which one but one of these for 100%

@ MistyRonin

As a suggestion if you could include the Russian Radio Protocol inside, would be awesome.

and below :P

Does it really need to be 300MB? It seems really large.

...so it's most likely to be standalone as RP has about 130mb?. And yes, there is no way to reduce filesize. Only necessary things inside

Oh my god! You are da MAN! I was waiting for the A2 CIV stuff so bad and whoop there u come up with this :D

This is so much appreciated! Thank you sooooo much!!! :partytime: :don 12: :z:

That´s a pity the females didn´t got into this release, with Zeealex heads we would have a great variety of women and A3 would be finally complete! Great release nonetheless, now we can have a Bus simulator on Altis or races with the golf! (Or create missions with a Killer Priest spreading havoc over Cherno lol)

cheers!

Very nice! I especially like that you've included the civvie clothes, even if they don't work well with the vests, at least they add some extra diversity for simulating PMCs and possibly winter-type civilians.

As for the cars, I love the drifty slidey behaviour they have, but it's a little too intense right now. Also, some of the vehicles would probably benefit from a better suspension, like the GAZ. The top speeds of some of the cars are also not that great, and up hill they really struggle. The Golf and the Skoda should top out at almost 220 kph ish.

Thanks for this cool pack, love it!

THANKS a LOT Reyhard a fantastic gift

OT Bystryca is the best map, is unique funny and beautiful, i hope in a official porting to A3 maybe with a working train

OT Bystryca is the best map, is unique funny and beautiful, i hope in a official porting to A3 maybe with a working train

Chernarus Plus is way better in A3. But off-limits.

How big is Bystrica? It's not as large as Chernarus if I remember?

Off topic but can we download Bystrica somewhere?

Yeah, somewhere here in the forums there is the A3MP pack.

How big is Bystrica? It's not as large as Chernarus if I remember?

for me is the perfect size only two quite big town and hill with countries

On topic not bad heheheheheheheh

10527818_10204279177524701_9038528630292770412_n.jpg?oh=05c6ac531773d018219625e4b282955c&oe=54507E8810464187_10204279634976137_7818273236388738849_n.jpg

the combinations are unlimited

Edited by Zukov

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

news_download_a3_3.png

RDS A2 Civilian Pack v1.0

required_addons.png

Kaelies Language Addon (available from this page: South Zagorian Army Mod)

==================================================

You are not registered on Armaholic, or at least not that we are aware of. In the future we offer the possibility to authors to maintain their own pages.

If you wish to be able to do this as well please register on Armaholic and let me know about it.

This is not mandatory at all! Only if you wish to control your own content you are welcome to join, otherwise we will continue to follow your work like we have always done ;)

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Thank you. I can stop using arma 2 pbos. But why do we have to have that Language addon? And can you please tell me how to avoid getting random skins. I am so done with not having control of which skins I want to use. Having such a small selection of civilian vehicles, I don't want to risk having 4 identical cars in a parking lot. . And although I am thankful you did this, and appreciate the work you did, I really don't ever have any need those bright colored skins. I don't see any bright orange vehicles in real life, or most of bis color choices either. Besides Altis looks extremely poor and I don't imagine nice paint jobs. But it is good work and very useful.