Sign in to follow this  

Mateba Model 6 Unica

Decided to do a small weapon to make learning texturing easier so here it is. I'll release it once the textures are where I want them to be, any crits welcome.

tDZsnwG.jpg

TOsJvYr.jpg

ZDpqURU.jpg

Jd27GzI.jpg

FHXchS1.jpg

Looks really good! But someone has already made this pistol already, I think it was RH. But Really nice work on this, but perhaps you could make something else in future as your skills are really good! Looking forward to your future mods! It be awesome if you could have a list of what you have in mind, and let the people vote for which weapon on the list you should make first. I think that would be a great way you can improve as well!

Looking good--nice bake!

Looks really good! But someone has already made this pistol already, I think it was RH. But Really nice work on this, but perhaps you could make something else in future as your skills are really good! Looking forward to your future mods! It be awesome if you could have a list of what you have in mind, and let the people vote for which weapon on the list you should make first. I think that would be a great way you can improve as well!

RH didn't make that model, this guy has.

Also, duplicates are sometimes a good thing so we have more options. Some models look better than others and such.

RH didn't make that model, this guy has.

Also, duplicates are sometimes a good thing so we have more options. Some models look better than others and such.

Oh dear, pardon my ignorance. I did not have any idea. And yes, I do agree, having duplicates does add to show who has better models compared to others.

Oh dear, pardon my ignorance. I did not have any idea. And yes, I do agree, having duplicates does add to show who has better models compared to others.

Isn't the CSAT revolver the Mateba 6?

Other than that, this looks pretty awesome. I've always liked this revolver.

The CSAT revolver is the chiappa rhino, which is designed by the same person. It's actually what made me want to put the model 6 into arma.

Very high quality.

Textures look excellent.

I hope to see some more weapons from you in the future. :cool:

Make sure to get a good config job done, so the nice models aren't broken by animations or somthing lol. :p

Very high quality.

Textures look excellent.

I hope to see some more weapons from you in the future. :cool:

Make sure to get a good config job done, so the nice models aren't broken by animations or somthing lol. :p

I have no idea how any of these configs or rvmats work. I honestly dont understand how bohemia was able to make arma with tools like oxygen. Hopefully my friend and I can figure out how to get it working.

Thought you were inspired by Battlefield 4 for a second.. :D

Good stuff mate lookin' flash. :thumbs-up:

Nice bakes Bobman. You're going good with textures :p

Alright I have no idea what I'm doing with getting this ingame. If anyone is willing to help me get through this the first time I would be really grateful or at least point me to what I need to know in order to get it ingame.

Bobman. If you need help getting this in game, send me a PM. My steam name is HJ.

Man, you know what? Screw you. Stop being so much more talented than me.

Seriously though, fantastic model/texture/baking there. Can't wait to see it in game! I used to think we'd never get stuff in ArmA that looked anywhere near as good as BF4, but between RH, Toadie, and you we are getting stuff that's right up there.

Keep up the good work! Hopefully this won't be the last we see from you.

Extra props on properly texturing the grip. Too many people do such a terrible job of texturing complex wood objects.

---------- Post added at 05:55 ---------- Previous post was at 05:41 ----------

I have no idea how any of these configs or rvmats work. I honestly dont understand how bohemia was able to make arma with tools like oxygen. Hopefully my friend and I can figure out how to get it working.

Toadie might be a good guy to ask. Some of the most recent HLC stuff has really, really great materials so if there's anyone to ask, that'd be where I'd try.