So I've been aware of these mods for awhile.  My wife and I have played for years and she misses the old A2 days where they had female characters.  So I wanted to add these to my server.  But what's the difference between Femal3_heads, Femal3_Uniforms, and IdentiZee?  The first two are on Steam and the last is not.  Which is preferred?  What's the difference?  I know the first two are co-dependent.  And how do I actually set them up on my server?  I added the two Femal3 mods to my server and although no errors on startup, when I edit my profile or create a new one, no female heads!  What am I missing?

To be fair the uniforms aren't really needed. If you have the mods as required addons there should be options in the profile menu for the female heads. It's on a server I currently play on with my better half and it works without issue. So just make sure you're having it called as a server addon.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, bob_the_k said:

so -servermod instead of just -mod?   I'll give that a try.

That may fix your issue. However if you had it as an allowable mod, ie: bikey in the key folder anyone connecting to the server can use it. But anyone not using it will see default arma man face.

Thanks - that  worked.    But if Female_Uniforms isn't necessary, what is it's purpose?  Without it, does it just place a Femal3 head on a Mal3 body?  And what is the ZeeIdentity Pack? Not that I can use it since it's not available on Steam that I could find.

From what I understand it's to give a slightly different body shape. For a little more realism.

eeeeeeugh, long sleep, sorry, working on the fix now, expect it soon! 

• Like 6

also, expect a new body model soon! 😄

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

Someone overslept a bit

On 4/28/2019 at 11:48 PM, Hvymtal said:

Someone overslept a bit

just a little! 🤣

• Haha 1

so question, would you guys be at all opposed to me removing the older heads and having FEMAL3 just contain, Costa, Pavilchenko, McVay and Cohen?

sort of quality vs quantity

also: update on McVay, she's had some surgery 😛
nxoS8fN.png

• Like 16
  • Thanks 4

10 hours ago, zeealex said:

so question, would you guys be at all opposed to me removing the older heads and having FEMAL3 just contain, Costa, Pavilchenko, McVay and Cohen?

Well, could the old faces be scope=2 (hidden from Arsenal, etc) or keep a legacy version on armaholic, I´ve used you mod in so many missions which would be broken, and I´ll take some time to update all of them with FEMAL3 v3

Either way, variety sake I´d suggest to keep them, thou the quality may vary, the more the merrier lol =0

Great news indeed! Keep up the great work, Zee 😉

7 hours ago, corporal_lib[br] said:

Well, could the old faces be scope=2 (hidden from Arsenal, etc) or keep a legacy version on armaholic, I´ve used you mod in so many missions which would be broken, and I´ll take some time to update all of them with FEMAL3 v3

Either way, variety sake I´d suggest to keep them, thou the quality may vary, the more the merrier lol =0

Great news indeed! Keep up the great work, Zee 😉

The configs could remain and just the models replaced with new ones either as placeholder for new ones or just as permanent backwards compatibility fix.

17 hours ago, zeealex said:

sort of quality vs quantity

also: update on McVay, she's had some surgery 😛

Looks brilliant! And Id say older heads can be removed to keep it consistent.

• Like 2

Vote for backwards compatibility for old missions, but do keep it or offer a new model in its place. 

Hate to break older missions.

backwards compatibility will always be an option, after mission breaks it's kind of a needed thing for this :3

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Oh snap, thought this wasn't going anywhere. Little late to the party on recognizing that, but happy to see the progress! Rooting this mod on. 

Hi, I'm just updating my mods to 2020 versions after a long break from ARMA3. I'm just wondering if this mod is still being updated or has been ported elsewhere? I really liked the original concept but last time I ran it - there were problems with the LODs. i.e. the character model was replaced by a running vest when the character was a bit further away than close range. Has that been fixed? I hope this mod is still getting some love. Regards,

Apologies for necroing a thread, I was made aware that it may be a good idea to just respond here for all the lovely people who have followed Identizee over the last few years.

Zee Identity Pack is now Deprecated

Fifty Shades of Female has now replaced it - In the pack are over 100 face, hair and eye combinations awaiting you, and also comes with a new set of uniforms as part of Fifty Shades of Gen 3

Thread Below:

F9654C023B4CC3D67279C3C75276A2EC24C9BE73

E216D0072E072FC7EF5337ACDC47EA2A1BCBE0E2

Admins can now lock this thread if possible.

Many thanks all!

• Like 5

1 hour ago, zeealex said:

-snip-

Thread locked per request.