3 minutes ago, zeealex said:

glad to hear you got it working! :D

Thanks for posting the unbinarized models for the AJ masks Zee

I have been fiddling around with them a bit because they are still one of MY favorite things in arma... i have done a bunch of retextures on them for personal use.

I had this dream... and it was to actually add a lightpoint or working flashlight to the small eye nodes.

Like anything, i like to fiddle a bunch before i ask questions... so i got it all figured out in OB and was able to configure the memory points by adding the memory LOD and 2 points for direction... but it still doesnt work... it could still be a config issue

I guess my main question is do i continue on that path or go the vehicle lighting route and configure them as diffuse textures... ( i use the term loosely as Im just figuring this all out) ?

In your expert opinion is chasing a working flashlight on an eyepoint on a mask a fools errand lol.

I've personally not messed with it, but I think it's a cool idea for sure! 

Try the vehicle route for now and see how that works out as a proof of concept, you can always go back to the memory points bit if necessary :)

28 minutes ago, zeealex said:

I've personally not messed with it, but I think it's a cool idea for sure! 

Try the vehicle route for now and see how that works out as a proof of concept, you can always go back to the memory points bit if necessary :)

Lol Awesome.. Thanks... Sometimes I am scratching my eyes at 2am wondering if people who actually know this stuff would be laughing at me ... some stuff is outside the capabilities of the engine

I think i have to turn up the emissive values but im not sure if the vehicle lights have their own texture maps... and then I would need to need to replicate just on the eye node itself...

maybe on the glass selection... all good tho... its fun to try to figure it out!

As long as you don't think its outside how the game interacts with player equipment...

one of my favorite masks

BlDpdNI.jpg

• Like 5

With a morale killing mask like that, the rifle seems like overkill :hehe:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Can I use this mod while playing exile mod? I understand it's client based, which is ok.

ANd if yes, how? I am using the A3 launcher, and I can't get it to work. Thanks!

Just now, Lawmann said:

Can I use this mod while playing exile mod? I understand it's client based, which is ok.

ANd if yes, how? I am using the A3 launcher, and I can't get it to work. Thanks!

I highly doubt it. If the server does not have it running, it would not recognize the characters.

Hi, congratulations for your work, really enjoying this mod. Some heads are just amazing.

I experience a glitch with the uniforms but I don't know if is a mod issue. It happens at distances over 20 meters.

Regards.

0tlGYne.png

On 2/9/2018 at 9:39 PM, b3lx said:

Hi, congratulations for your work, really enjoying this mod. Some heads are just amazing.

I experience a glitch with the uniforms but I don't know if is a mod issue. It happens at distances over 20 meters.

Regards.

0tlGYne.png

It's likely a LOD issue, I'll have a look :)

On 2/13/2018 at 2:29 AM, Hythloday_ said:

Looking forward to V3 on steam, keep up the great work! Costa looks awesome! Would be dope to have a head that looks like Natalie Reynolds (Roxanne McKee) from the new season of Strike Back.

I don't see why not! :D just bear in mind any likeness will be loose, mainly to avoid legal troubles and to also just add my own unique flare! :D

Yes guys, I am still alive, don't worry, I've just been very busy and haven't kept you all up to date, I apologise! Projects are still ongoing and I'm going to see if I can work some talk magic in a couple of aspects. 

• Like 11

behalf of the Russian community, they often ask about MTLB, is it worth it to wait?

3259554733522236.jpg

1 minute ago, clima_x said:

behalf of the Russian community, they often ask about MTLB, is it worth it to wait?

3259554733522236.jpg

hmmmm, MTLB eh? there's an acronym I've not heard for a while, might have to fire the file up again at some point ;)

• Like 1

sincere apologies for the lack of activity peoples, college has kept me down recently. 

will likely be releasing FEMAL3 dev into the wild soon, I know some of you are probably anxious to get a hold of the two new heads showcased and I don't want to keep you waiting forever. 

still waiting on HG's skeleton then bodies will be in full swing. 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 4

Great to hear from you, I was looking forward to updates on FEMAL3. I hope the bodies will get done someday before ArmA4...

BTW, any chance of MTLB-based mortar carrier? :) 

On 4/25/2018 at 7:19 PM, zeealex said:

sincere apologies for the lack of activity peoples, college has kept me down recently. 

will likely be releasing FEMAL3 dev into the wild soon, I know some of you are probably anxious to get a hold of the two new heads showcased and I don't want to keep you waiting forever. 

still waiting on HG's skeleton then bodies will be in full swing. 

Did I see somewhere that Female3 will be released through Steam? 

it was, a while back, i think it's the most up to date version. dev version's still in the works. 

• Like 4

On 7/5/2018 at 7:07 PM, zeealex said:

it was, a while back, i think it's the most up to date version. dev version's still in the works. 

Glad to hear it! :icon5:

screenshot1698.png

Hopefully you guys can see that okay, buuuut, this is McVay, current WIP

• Like 19
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, zeealex said:

--snip--

Hopefully you guys can see that okay, buuuut, this is McVay, current WIP

2 hours ago, CrazyCorky said:

Looks damn good!

I agree with Corky, looks dope! I can't wait to see private McVay in action. :rthumb:

• Thanks 1

Hello, 

First let me say Thank you for this Mod. 

Second have i a question. 
I will make an retexture with German Uniforms for female. For my Retex Config i need a Baseclass for the Models. How i can Find this? Preferably, these are the Female SOTG from the Zee extras PBO. 
Thank you 

Hate to ask the annoying question, is this thing dead in the water due to life getting in the way? RIP hopes & dreams. Are donations needed to sustain it? :o Btw, what happened to those dope Goscans? Sorry for the question dump.

• Like 1

EDIT: After some more searching I found this topic that explains the issue better:

Is there any chance that this mod will be updated to fix this?

Me and my group has been using these faces for a while, but recently we've started encountering this weird and slightly random error, sometimes you can see parts of the face in first person (posting images), it seems to happen to most vanilla units but dissapears when using some RHS-units. Has anyone had the same problem or does anyone have any idea wth could be going on here? haha.

Also, when this error occurs you can't see the shadow of the face on the ground either.

EDIT: Maybe it's related to this little bit in the december patch notes (official):

"Tweaked: Deleted the head shadow from Character / Uniform models. Added shadow LODs to proxy head models themselves."

CAsA57g.jpg

meYoFDq.jpg