Hey Zee, make sure to check out maitreya from second life. These people are doing amazing female avatars.  https://sl-maitreya.blogspot.com/

https://sl-maitreya.blogspot.com/p/maitreya-mesh-body-developers.html

But then again, if we had maitreya quality avies it might be like "Soldier Shoot that person."  "I can't, they're too adorable." "Just don't look them in the eyes..come back soldier! wait.." 

Hey Zee, will v3 be part of RHS or standalone or both again? 

PS: I love the female voice in RHS. Perhaps you can do at least a British accent or even French - English if you dare. I know a few Frenchies if you need help.

• Like 1

I'm undecided on the former, its up to them seeing as I cut off ties with RHS some time ago now. 

and a British/french accent would take a high end recording studio, an English person and a knowledge of the config for voices... I have one of those things. I'm painfully aware FEMAL3 has none and i'm trying my hardest to work on it, but every time i ask someone for help they usually don't deliver, so unless you're offering help, i'm going to politely ask that you please refrain from asking me about it.

Thanks!

• Like 6

Seeing as BI have now turned to various modders for DLC content, it would be only appropriate to see some official females in A3.... ;)

I`m whatever the polar opposite is of a tree-hugging diversity monkey, but last I looked, women actually exist, and funnily enough, plenty work in various military roles. I for one (and I`m plenty sure I`m not alone), would happily shove more money at BI for a DLC adding military/civ females to counter the sausage factory we have atm.

• Like 2

It would be nice to have some official ladies, but it would put me out of a job doing the thing I love most especially when I'm so close to nailing the formula, and to be frank, the last time they looked to a mod of mine for 'inspiration' they didn't even say thank you to myself nor the original concept artist. Yeah I'm still salty about that, not saying i invented the concept of women in games or anything, just that y'know, kicking me to the kurb after helping to bridge the gap for so long would kinda feel like a betrayal, and besides, why pay them for DLC if you can have a mod for free? I know my work quality isn't fantastic, but it's something, right? 

I'm about as anti-feminist as they come, and i'm doing this mod for the reasons you state, because it just feels weird having all men around and as a woman its nice to play as a woman when I get the opportunity, I mean, shit, yelling SEXIST and demanding BI do something about it probably would've been easier for me, but where's the fun in that!? I wouldn't have seen the necessity to learn how to do it myself, I wouldn't have picked up max otherwise, so in ways I credit arma's lack of ladies for my growth as a person and an artist. 

• Like 11

1 hour ago, zeealex said:

It would be nice to have some official ladies, but it would put me out of a job doing the thing I love most especially when I'm so close to nailing the formula, and to be frank, the last time they looked to a mod of mine for 'inspiration' they didn't even say thank you to myself nor the original concept artist. Yeah I'm still salty about that, not saying i invented the concept of women in games or anything, just that y'know, kicking me to the kurb after helping to bridge the gap for so long would kinda feel like a betrayal, and besides, why pay them for DLC if you can have a mod for free? I know my work quality isn't fantastic, but it's something, right? 

I'm about as anti-feminist as they come, and i'm doing this mod for the reasons you state, because it just feels weird having all men around and as a woman its nice to play as a woman when I get the opportunity, I mean, shit, yelling SEXIST and demanding BI do something about it probably would've been easier for me, but where's the fun in that!? I wouldn't have seen the necessity to learn how to do it myself, I wouldn't have picked up max otherwise, so in ways I credit arma's lack of ladies for my growth as a person and an artist. 

Real talk. But your work quality is fantastic and I think I can safely say the community has enjoyed your mods ever since you released your first one. I can also respect learning a new trade and putting it to use instead of complaining to BI. You have a lot of supporters within the community Zee, and I hope to see you expand and grow even more as an artist. You do you.

• Like 6

All I can say is thank you.  I love Arma and struggle making maps.  is the download in the first post the latest? 

Oh and what does a little make-up hurt.   

• Like 1

10 hours ago, nigheve said:

All I can say is thank you.  I love Arma and struggle making maps.  is the download in the first post the latest? 

Oh and what does a little make-up hurt.   

The download in the first post is the latest public release, yeah :D 

and thank YOU, for your support, Arma is a difficult beast to tame for sure, and I've had difficulty with terrains in the past, a little make up doesn't hurt, these days it's becoming more common to see :D

the latest white face looks uncannily like John malkovich... let's hope i can rectify that!

• Like 4

Thinking of having a hair day tomorrow... will let you know if anything productive appears. 

In the meantime, say hi to... uuuh, I haven't found a name for her yet. pitch ideas by all means!

Created from a new base mesh I bought from Gumroad, she'll obviously have hair at some point...

screenshot1306_by_zeealex-dbemzue.png

• Like 9

3 minutes ago, zeealex said:

und a name for her yet. pitch ideas by all means!

Shaniqua

• Like 2

I'll take these into account, thanks all!

13 minutes ago, jetset22a said:

Is there any chance you could release this on steam workshop along with your femal3 heads?

wait... its not already?

did i set it to friends only again?? ugh... steam...

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, zeealex said:

I'll take these into account, thanks all!

wait... its not already?

did i set it to friends only again?? ugh... steam...

Sorry my phrasing was a little inaccurate. I meant to say that the more heads you had posted here would be a good complement to your femal3 head already on the workshop.

haha, aye, thanks! yeah the plan was to package it with FEMAL3 but my hard disk died and i lost the source files xD

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, zeealex said:

haha, aye, thanks! yeah the plan was to package it with FEMAL3 but my hard disk died and i lost the source files xD

Ah I see :( that's a shame . Are you unable to publish that .pbo itself under another name? I apologize I don't fully understand how steam workshop works on the creator's end. Nevertheless I think those heads would still make a good addition even as a standalone on the workshop.

I can publish the PBO, I just can't change some of the stuff in there, it's all good, I can release that as is, I'm hopefully going to make a new one anyway :D

• Like 1

Ah okay I understand now. I think it would work well as a standalone as is since heads and faces seem to be a little lacking in Arma and even if you plan to make a new one it would serve as a good placeholder in the meantime :) Thanks for your quick responses!

I have a question about the uniforms mod though, I can't seem to locate them when I'm in the game in the Virtual Arsenal.  So, I have the female head but man-style uniforms to choose (maybe I'm missing it though, my eyes ain't what they were in my 20's).  Is it that there are no designated female uniforms?

do you have the uniforms module installed?

Sorry for the delay...

Yes, I got both modules installed;

FEMAL3 Heads    

FEMAL3 Uniforms

>>>> edit ;  I sorted the uniforms by mod.... I see them... there are just two choices, correct?

Edited by AKMARK5000
more info.

6 hours ago, AKMARK5000 said:

Sorry for the delay...

Yes, I got both modules installed;

FEMAL3 Heads    

FEMAL3 Uniforms

>>>> edit ;  I sorted the uniforms by mod.... I see them... there are just two choices, correct?

Yes there is 2 or 3 female uniforms, that's right

8 hours ago, ineptaphid said:

Yes there is 2 or 3 female uniforms, that's right

...everything is ok then... thank you.