thank you! i will give it a bash now!

ps. Hello from New Zealand! I thought you were a brit? What time is it there now?

Edited by Marcus Machiavelli
  • Like 1

THANK YOU ZEE!!!!! it works! You have made me so happy! 

More NOOB questions please.

1. I was going to get in and take out all the other outfits except  (Nato BDU womens and Nato BDU womens rolled sleeves) so my friends can play my missions? Is this right?

2. Once i do this then i take out all the Legacy folders so it is just a nice clean steam version of your mod, the same that my friends have?

3. With the up in-coming 64 bit version of the game, will all my mods crash my missions like this?

4. should I build vanilla versions of my missions so i can rebuild them faster if (when) this happens again?

Thank you! all you girls and guys are a great community!

0: it's 17:33 now, hello from england! never met a new zealander before! 
1: yep change all of the old female uniform classes to either "B_FEM_NATO_M81" or "B_FEM_NATO_M81_rolled" or any unit classes to "FEM_NATO_M81_F" or "FEM_NATO_M81_rolled_F" and that should make missions work without the legacy version. 
2: Take out the legacy folders and test the mission, if it works, then you no longer need the legacy version, if it doesn't then some old classes still remain in the mission :)
3: Nope, I've tested on 32 and 64 bit and it works fine :)
4: That would be advisable from my perspective, but it's up to you, as I said, I always keep a legacy version on mediafire if I've rebuilt the config

• Like 4

Hi Zee! I'm with the AAM guys (known as Quiet amongst them) who've re-textured your female bodies for use with our Australian units. Having used them for the first time today, I gotta say, I'm really pleased with them overall. They look good, they function well, and add something I didn't even know I was missing from Arma. That said, I do have a couple of minor points I've noticed, and would like to mention.

Firstly (really minor, I know), the hair on the models clips through some headwear, most notably the balaclavas. If you've got a helmet on over the top, you can't see that (obviously), but I thought I'd mention it in case the issue was unknown.

Secondly, I (and my squad-mates) have noticed some issues with the neck region. It's kinda hard to explain it in words, so I've taken a couple screenshots that will hopefully illustrate the issue.

3yISEs3.jpg0nI2bhI.jpg8ANY0wC.jpg

Once again, really appreciate the hard work you've put in, and thanks for letting us make use of them!

On 2/7/2017 at 0:44 PM, Yourmother said:

Hi Zee! I'm with the AAM guys (known as Quiet amongst them) who've re-textured your female bodies for use with our Australian units. Having used them for the first time today, I gotta say, I'm really pleased with them overall. They look good, they function well, and add something I didn't even know I was missing from Arma. That said, I do have a couple of minor points I've noticed, and would like to mention.

Firstly (really minor, I know), the hair on the models clips through some headwear, most notably the balaclavas. If you've got a helmet on over the top, you can't see that (obviously), but I thought I'd mention it in case the issue was unknown.

Secondly, I (and my squad-mates) have noticed some issues with the neck region. It's kinda hard to explain it in words, so I've taken a couple screenshots that will hopefully illustrate the issue.

3yISEs3.jpg0nI2bhI.jpg8ANY0wC.jpg

Once again, really appreciate the hard work you've put in, and thanks for letting us make use of them!

Hey! 

I am aware of both and am working to fix the clipping on the uniforms. it'll be a quick fix in OB i would imagine! 

as for the hair clipping with the headgear, that's to be expected, but I am working on a solution of sorts with a friend of mine, so stay tuned! 

• Like 5

off-topic, but that Wildlands sig... at least, I assume it's Wildlands, as there's a line it it about murdering llamas :don11:

• Like 1

it is wildlands :3

okay bad news... my work disk died and i lost pretty much everything... cause stupid idiot over here didn't back up. 

good news... I don't give a fuck because I made a new base head that blows the previous version out of the water! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND there may or may not be a collab with another modder regarding bodies, i'll see how that goes before confirming. 

say hi to Jenny
jenny___a_facial_study_by_zeealex-db5xvu

• Like 26

Is it just me, or does she look Russian? Looks great, at any rate. :) I wish we had a female Russian radio protocol to go with it.

she can be russian if you want, will make a change i guess :) she always had an eastern look to her, maybe it's the jaw and light hair. 

what do we wanna call her?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, zeealex said:

she can be russian if you want, will make a change i guess :) she always had an eastern look to her, maybe it's the jaw and light hair. 

what do we wanna call her?

How about Anna or Alexa or something? I think those are names that are fairly common in the West and the East, at least as far as I know.

Seriously though, she looks great and the fitting bodies would be even more of an improvement. Would the body go along with RHSUSAF Multicam and RHSAFRF Camos?

Anna Pavilchenko? as a homage to the great russian sniper of WW2, Ludmilla Pavilchenko? 
I could try, I probably couldn't get the swatches they use though. 

• Like 4

Wow Zee! Amazing work on Jenny!( Who looks spookily like my good friend Jesse) Same face-nearly same name..Coincidence? Or something more..sinister... ;) Either way-Fantastic work!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, zeealex said:

Anna Pavilchenko? as a homage to the great russian sniper of WW2, Ludmilla Pavilchenko? 

Why not? She sure looks badass. :) 

• Like 2

@zeealex Great Job.
She looks like a meanie. I already love her!

Would it be possible to have Natalia in ArmA 3? :D

LaxGRKI.jpg

• Like 4

8 hours ago, zeealex said:

it is wildlands :3

okay bad news... my work disk died and i lost pretty much everything... cause stupid idiot over here didn't back up. 

good news... I don't give a fuck because I made a new base head that blows the previous version out of the water! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND there may or may not be a collab with another modder regarding bodies, i'll see how that goes before confirming. 

say hi to Jenny

Oooh schoolboy error :P hahaha been there done that

• Like 1

Jenny looks like she just don`t give a fuck what anybody thinks about anything. She`s seen waaay too much.

• Like 1

That might be another part of the reason why she looks so Russian. :) "Whatever it is, it can't be much worse than that time in Siberia..." 

• Like 1

If she's Russian, you have to go with "Svetlana".

• Like 1

Maybe her name is Anastasia )

• Like 2

Collab Confirmed, say hi to goat all! :D

• Like 7

05d.jpg]

Now to work this fancy mouse out

• Like 4

Does that mean the " Vasquez"  head is gone? :unhappy:

Anyways, great job on the new female head! Pretty big improvement from the earlier versions.