Absolutely fantastic job on the mod! Thank you so much for this. But there's something that's been bothering me for ages.

Why are all arma 3 eyes so red around the Iris ?

9pL7IKH.jpg

Looks like an eye infection or a side-effect of forgetting one-day contact lenses in for the night after a party.
nZo5pEz.jpg

ArmA 2 had eyes that were a lot healthier. These make the faces look a lot more realistic and better.

Could you replace all the eyes on the vanilla faces and update your faces with non-red eyes? Maybe an optional mod/pbo for this?

I hope I don't offend any regular weed smokers by hating on the red-eyes, but this bothers me a lot and is the biggest flaw in ArmA 3 and most  likely the reason so many people have yet to make the switch from arma 2 to arma 3.

1 hour ago, computer said:

Absolutely fantastic job on the mod! Thank you so much for this. But there's something that's been bothering me for ages.

Why are all arma 3 eyes so red around the Iris ?

9pL7IKH.jpg

Looks like an eye infection or a side-effect of forgetting one-day contact lenses in for the night after a party.
nZo5pEz.jpg

ArmA 2 had eyes that were a lot healthier. These make the faces look a lot more realistic and better.

Could you replace all the eyes on the vanilla faces and update your faces with non-red eyes? Maybe an optional mod/pbo for this?

I hope I don't offend any regular weed smokers by hating on the red-eyes, but this bothers me a lot and is the biggest flaw in ArmA 3 and most  likely the reason so many people have yet to make the switch from arma 2 to arma 3.

Hey! 

I can certainly fix the tired eyes on my heads but not on the vanilla ones unfortunately. 

Ingame test shot:
20170117024211_1_by_zeealex-davpbbt.jpg

you'll also be glad to know the diving suit glitch is scarier than ever...

• Like 14

I still need to find a name for that glitched character, any ideas guys?

7 hours ago, zeealex said:

I still need to find a name for that glitched character, any ideas guys?

First name that came to mind was Bertha, A "Classy" name for a classy character.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, zeealex said:

Ingame test shot:

you'll also be glad to know the diving suit glitch is scarier than ever...

oh thats what made your profile pic so scary? I always thought it was some failed abomination you made why doing the female heads. You mean we can recreate that in game now? i'm on it!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ineptaphid said:

oh thats what made your profile pic so scary? I always thought it was some failed abomination you made why doing the female heads. You mean we can recreate that in game now? i'm on it!

It was happening on opfor diver suit as I remember

• Like 1

It happens on all diver suits, it forces a male head model but uses the female head texture and because the UVW's don't match, you get my profile picture :P I could fix it but its too damn funny

Great name suggestions guys! Keep them up!

• Like 1

Katie, Zoe, Sophie, Barbra, Nicole, Sarah.

Already into names? Is it too early to jump into speculation about the next update being just around the corner?

• Like 1

see, I was thinking Laci Green, but I bloody love these suggestions! I might have to do a poll to see which one I should use! :D

Already into names? Is it too early to jump into speculation about the next update being just around the corner?

pushing for this week if all goes well with the hair! :D

• Like 3

1 hour ago, slatts said:

Jessica - after my ex.

so you can kill her? :smileee:

Sarah Connor...

19 minutes ago, road runner said:

so you can kill her? :smileee:

Sarah Connor...

No because I had a dream one night where she tried to appeared and her face turned something similar. 

And no I don't do drugs :D 

• Like 3

well it could be worse, it could be that dream I had that one time that i'm not going to discuss here, but i'm sure you know exactly which one i'm talking about...

If she's not Sarah Connor, she might be a T1000 because clearly her face can change like liquid metal. Which means it could look like Sarah Connor....

• Like 1

Psycho Hose Beast. Kill it with fire!

..or Matilda. Thats got kinduv a nice ring to it.

Waltzing Matilda, 

Who Bloody Killed her?

(ect, ect)

awesome guys! will be putting up a poll on release so you can choose her name! 

In the meantime i'm chipping away steadily at the mod, and a couple of developments occurred last night which i'm really excited about, and no a baby wasn't one of them! I'll show you guys later! 

Love y'all! :D

• Like 2

Hi Zee, I have noticed a couple of bugs with your IdentiZee Mod.

The ENVG II goggles (from Apex) don't work with any of the female uniforms, the FOV in first person appears to be behind them, making it impossible to see anything with them activated.

None of the 'Shirt' female uniforms work at all (just shows the default male underwear outfit) and none of the rolled uniforms are available.

Screenshots: http://imgur.com/a/ftd31

• Like 1

well it's a good job they're getting upgraded, huh?! thanks for this :D i'll have a look at the NVG issue but i have a feeling it was and accidental movement of a proxy and it''ll be resolved with this week's update anyway. 

• Like 2