thanks guys! more hairstyles on the way, and one epic collab with one of my favouritest modders in the world, too!

• Like 2

, and one epic collab with one of my favouritest modders in the world, too!

Intriguing...who is it?

Looks great.

How do you solve the problem with the Helmets? I assume that there will be serious clipping with the hair and the helmets and especially Caps . Simply two versions of each face?

Off topic: Who puts a forward grip on a rifle and uses the Magwell to hold the rifle? Always thought that they are useless but why would you built them on the rifle anyway if you don't use it.

• Like 1

Thanks! With helmets its honestly not bad only the bun clips but as you said the caps are another kettle of fish

There will be a hair and no hair head and also as part of my collab with my homie [insert name] there will also be a very unique solution which hasnt been tried before in arma AFAIK

Thanks! With helmets its honestly not bad only the bun clips but as you said the caps are another kettle of fish

There will be a hair and no hair head and also as part of my collab with my homie [insert name] there will also be a very unique solution which hasnt been tried before in arma AFAIK

can you not make the hair a selection and hide it, and have a script running that dictates that if headgear A is worn, hairstyle X shows?

• Like 2

can you not make the hair a selection and hide it, and have a script running that dictates that if headgear A is worn, hairstyle X shows?

not entirely sure... any scripting gurus able to help out with this one?

Thanks all for your lovely comments! :D

not entirely sure... any scripting gurus able to help out with this one?

Thanks all for your lovely comments! :D

With ACE: extremely easy you could just do it with the ACE Self Interaction Menu.

Without ACE: relatively hard, i would suggest simply making the hair as a weightless headgear Item and the Player can simply switch between it and the normal Helmet/Cap.

With ACE: extremely easy you could just do it with the ACE Self Interaction Menu.

Without ACE: relatively hard, i would suggest simply making the hair as a weightless headgear Item and the Player can simply switch between it and the normal Helmet/Cap.

i'd probably do the latter anyway for compatibility with other female mods :)

• Like 2

New uniforms.... NEW UNIFORMS!? do you mean like new new uniforms or... just new uniforms...?   :ph34r: 

Fresh off the press new, major improvement over the old ones i'd say!

I just need to reproportion them and get them ingame as i'd made them for another project.

• Like 4

shut up they have boobs!

I'm hoping soon Arma 3 will have a good female skeleton to work on

anyway, test screens with M81 camo
20161117231207_1_by_zeealex-daoumg9.jpg

20161117231223_1_by_zeealex-daoumlq.jpg
20161117231236_1_by_zeealex-daoumnm.jpg

Needs some adjustments, I had to adjust her boobs about 4 times because they clipped with vests so they look a bit weird, 5 minutes in O2 fixes that and also her hand weights are FUBAR rn

but compared to the old version i'm gonna take the liberty in saying it's greatly improved.

The Project it was originally part of is here if you're curious, all made by moi! :D

• Like 4

Those new uniforms are awesome Zee! I actually would love to see a male version as well-I like the style ....i suppose i could pretend it's a male soldier with very pronounced pectorals...  ;)

• Like 1

thanks! I think i have a male version somewhere still, I experimented with it some time back, I'll try dig it out! :D

• Like 1

G'day Zee,

New body and uniform looks good. With the amount of Female mods being developed at the moment, I feel a female invasion approaching.

• Like 1

G'day Zee,

New body and uniform looks good. With the amount of Female mods being developed at the moment, I feel a female invasion approaching.

Indeed-things are looking up on that front.

• Like 1

Holy moly. Been away from ARMA 3/online for a while and the progress you've made is stunning, Zee. I'm glad to see the option to incorporate female characters is being expanded! The heads are flawless so it seems the final hurdle, no help from B.I on this one, is getting working female bodies/skeletons? It'd be nice to be at the point where it'd be easy to add female characters to factions added with add-ons but I suppose we're still a ways away from that. Still, the progress thats been made is stunning I still have the very first release installed on one of my laptops & its quite the comparison to the latest SS's posted here.

• Like 1

Hello, Zee

I need some help with a project I'm working on which deals with the Vietnam war Unsung mod, I am trying to find someone to make a class of females, children and older people for the civilian, populist. The Arrma 3 Unsung Vietnam war mod has no women in the mod, just men. if you can help please let me know.

Vietnamwarhg@sbcglobal.net

Mauice

• Like 1

Oh so you're the guy who sent that donation! Thanks man! You're amazing I really appreciate it! :D was it meant to be that much? just out of interest, I don't want you getting into trouble if there was a mistake. 

I can make women, they'll be dicky as heck (arma 3 skeleton) but I can make them due to workload I can't give an accurate timescale right now but i'm hoping to get started on some more ladies. Children will need new skeletons and therefore animations, so that's a nogo on my end unfortunately :/ 

• Like 1