Except for the hands and heads, do they really need a full female body? I mean, they weir thick vests and stuff anyway. Besides, a new body probably also means... new vests and stuff? As far as my expertise goes, female radio voices would be way more important than the body.

I'd have to disagree, women have one significant difference in their skeleton compared to men, which kinda makes them stand out even in uniform. because of the width of the pelvis woman's legs are farther apart at the pelvic bone. 

Gray241.png Gray242.png

• Like 1

I'd have to disagree, women have one significant difference in their skeleton compared to men, which kinda makes them stand out even in uniform. because of the width of the pelvis woman's legs are farther apart

As stated though a whole new body requires much more work than reworking a face. It would need it's own uniforms, vests, helmets, and a whole set of animations. With IndentiZee it gives the player the choice of a female without limiting uniform choices. I could see the stance and leg gap if you wanted female civilians.

• Like 1

asks for opinions on what heads to make next
sees pictures of pelvises 

this is why we can't have nice things! i joke of course ;)

I made a body mod, it was terrible, have you seen it lately? bleugh! there is some... action, shall we say, with a friend of mine and potentially another in the background regarding this however. But progress is slow, in the meantime i may look at the old body models again and see if i can spruce em up a bit, it's been at least a year since i looked at them properly. 

to get a fully female body with proper proportions and things would take a lot of work that could potentially limit the available selections of uniforms as corky said, however with the arma skeleton we can get somewhat off proportion gear with general ease. as i said, i'll see about a rework in the near future. 

One last thing: not sure if anyone reported it yet, but the female faces are also in the RHS Russian pack, with a female voice. But I suppose they are not updated...is it something you left there by accident or it was intended ?

it's intentional, and also thanks for reminding me, i need to upgrade them while i'm there, the general idea was back when it was RHS escalation to have female identities available and seeing as AFRF was the main mod i popped them in there. I need to see about transferring the female voice config over into identizee, i did get perms from reyhard but i can never hack how to get it working right. 

I vote for Tyler, as she's my favourite (it would be perfect to have her with blue eyes, to characterize her even more). But I agree Mason need more love.

hmm, yeah, blue eyes would work i think. i'll make a note ;) 

The female uniforms anyway are somehow "broken" for me: the rolled sleeves versions and the FIA uniform are just a male body in underpants. Anyone knows why ?

probably me being ditsy with configs, as i said, i'll be considering reworking anyway, so sit tight. 

• Like 4

I love the work of Zee, awesome faces  :)

• Like 2

due to the popular vote, Oakes is going to be looked at next. 

will update when I have some presentable work

• Like 2

well, something presentable was made

OakesV2:
20160817044134_1_by_zeealex-daebu1p.jpg

OakesV3:
20160817044215_1_by_zeealex-daebu8d.jpg

she takes on a darker skintone, though not immediately noticable here, as well as some structural and other texture differences, I tried to imitate a hispanic woman, it kinda failed but it's still reasonably okay. 

• Like 8

I like V3, looks unlike the others, like the model has personality

• Like 2

thanks guys! glad you like the direction i took with her. I think with the new model/texture workflow i'm employing right now it's possible to see some personality coming through now, they're not as flat and dull. 

As Mason needs it and i kinda sorta already took a look at tyler, Mason's next. i think with the new workflow somewhat mastered I might be able to do asian selections properly at last! no promises though. 

• Like 2

Awesome work, zeealex, these models look fantastic.

One question, I'm not sure if it was discussed here already: Are you planning to release the mod on Steam workshop too? Or is there already a link, but I missed it?

Haha. Thanks.

It's already on steam workshop. If you click my steam link on my signature and go to my workshop items, the current version is there :) it still uses the old FEMAL3 name as it has no male heads.

Ah, ok, thanks.

But why are there no male heads? I downloaded the Armaholic version and there were some.

I haven't uploaded the male heads module to steam yet as there's still some bugs, It'll be there for the next Identizee update. :)

• Like 3

Just a pre warning as progress is good and release will arrive sooner or later:

Mission Makers
be prepared to update FEMAL3 classes as follows

Arnott            >    ArnottV2
Masonv2       >   MasonV3
SmithV2        >   SmithV3
Tyler             >   TylerV3
Quereshiv2  >   QuereshiV3

classes subject to change, there might be a cheung in there somewhere at some point. 

There will be a legacy version available when FEMAL3 module version 2 drops so you can update your missions or keep using an older version. 

FEMAL3 V2 will use a clean work file and config so older classes, model files and textures will no longer be available. 

The male heads module of Identizee might also recieve some config changes, please stay tuned incase this happens. 

I hope to release before I go back to college. And i will warn mission and mod makers using Identizee as a dependency to update their classes again, just before release. 

• Like 4

oh, and I also forgot to show, seeing as oakes has it... the new hair they sport rather than that pixellated scraped back crap. 

you can see it under beanies so they no longer look bald
20160821021224_1_by_zeealex-daet7pd.jpg

and it doesn't look fucking weird when they're not wearing headgear
20160821021415_1_by_zeealex-daet85c.jpg

still need to implement the poly modelled hair, the head size needs to be unified to allow it to happen. 

• Like 10

Mason

Old
20160619213511_1_by_zeealex-daeybuz.jpg

New:
20160822040841_1_by_zeealex-daeybfq.jpg

Colours are subject to change, I think she needs a darker and redder skintone. I wanted Mason to look older and a little rougher around the edges than Arnott and Oakes, whom both portrayed as early-mid 20's, hence she has some rippling in the skin and more hollowed out cheeks.  by a happy accident i also managed to get an asian head out of a previous import of this version of Mason. 

• Like 6

Hi guys, quick question. In single player I can select a female body for one of the characters, select the correct head and everything loads fine and plays fine. In a multiplayer game the character spawns in with the correct body but a guys head. I can then go to arsenal box and select the correct head. When I span back in after say a death, the head is gone again, unless I walk up to an Arsenal,then is shows up. Is there some piece of code(other than say this setface "Smith"; ) I am supposed to put in the init field to ensure it spawns in with the correct head (and other custom items?)  during multiplayer missions? Any guidance appreciated. Thanks!

Los

Hi guys, quick question. In single player I can select a female body for one of the characters, select the correct head and everything loads fine and plays fine. In a multiplayer game the character spawns in with the correct body but a guys head. I can then go to arsenal box and select the correct head. When I span back in after say a death, the head is gone again, unless I walk up to an Arsenal,then is shows up. Is there some piece of code(other than say this setface "Smith"; ) I am supposed to put in the init field to ensure it spawns in with the correct head (and other custom items?)  during multiplayer missions? Any guidance appreciated. Thanks!

Los

Maybe it's not that but as you said for SP "select the correct head", I had a doubt: you don't have to select any head starting missions in SP. The head you "spawn" with at the start of any mission (SP and MP) is the head you select in your profile. You will have that head by default in whatever mission you are in, as well as the accessory you selected there.

If you have problems in MP with your head, probably it's because you have a male head selected in your profile.

@Zeealex Those faces are sexy !!! I love the hispanic look of Oakes, I don't see any fail...they are starting to be more "unique" very very nicely !!!

• Like 1

Thanks. I'm adding some females to our multiplayer zombie survival mission because we have a number of girls in our gaming group. So if I am reading you correctly, before the game they should select, in the player profile , a female head and all of us will then that head in the multiplayer mission?

Los