@DeathDaisy, sounds like you're on top of things with the grunting, or lack thereof :D the grunt always kinda annoyed me anyway, it's like sure, i get it you're injured the screen is also pulsing, shhhh :P it's gotta be a lot better than Arma 2's slightly stange, off accent, slightly orgasmy sounding voicing XD

I diddly do take donations, there's a wee button on the first page, just click and you're good to go from there. donations are highly appreciated :) i am also a little bit of a pizzaholic, favourite flavour?

yeah, gosh, the incessant muttering of "fuck that hurts" after bumping your car into anything larger than a flower almost drove me mad

I don't know if french fries on pizza is a swedish thing or if it's worldwide, either way it should be. My favorite is a pizza with kebab, lots of onion, garlic (sauce and/or otherwise), jalapeños, all topped off with a generous layer of french fries ^_^ occasionally I enjoy a calzone too

and you're welcome, thank you for your work  :wub: 

• Like 1

Hey Zee, had to log back in to say that you're doing an awesome job between this pack and your contributions to the RHS team as well as various mods I see you pop up to help out with.  You're truly an asset to the community, don't ever think otherwise.

I know what you mean about the difficulty of beard making, Im going to school for 3d modeling in game art and while making a rudimentary character I attempted a beard using the extruded planes and alphas, and after much aggrivation my instructor comes by and was like "Yeah, dont do that.  Wait till you have the right tools/program for that."  So if my instructor who's been doing games since the early PS1 days says something is hard I believe him.  Especially in an engine as limited as this.  Regardless, your beard is the best attempt we have seen yet. 

Anywho, I am looking forward to the revised bodies you're working on and seeing you continue to grow in your abilities!

And The Force Awakens was the shit.

• Like 3

yeah, gosh, the incessant muttering of "fuck that hurts" after bumping your car into anything larger than a flower almost drove me mad

I don't know if french fries on pizza is a swedish thing or if it's worldwide, either way it should be. My favorite is a pizza with kebab, lots of onion, garlic (sauce and/or otherwise), jalapeños, all topped off with a generous layer of french fries ^_^ occasionally I enjoy a calzone too

and you're welcome, thank you for your work  :wub:

Oh man, that particular line was the most annoying, it just sounded so five-year-old like and didn't even sound american, there was a very thick accent. 

french fries on pizza? never tried that, it's certainly not a british thing that's for sure, but you swedes sure know how to party so i'll have to try that one day! My favourite is BBQ chicken, mmmmh, so nice. 

thanks again! :D

Hey Zee, had to log back in to say that you're doing an awesome job between this pack and your contributions to the RHS team as well as various mods I see you pop up to help out with.  You're truly an asset to the community, don't ever think otherwise.

I know what you mean about the difficulty of beard making, Im going to school for 3d modeling in game art and while making a rudimentary character I attempted a beard using the extruded planes and alphas, and after much aggrivation my instructor comes by and was like "Yeah, dont do that.  Wait till you have the right tools/program for that."  So if my instructor who's been doing games since the early PS1 days says something is hard I believe him.  Especially in an engine as limited as this.  Regardless, your beard is the best attempt we have seen yet. 

Anywho, I am looking forward to the revised bodies you're working on and seeing you continue to grow in your abilities!

And The Force Awakens was the shit.

Thanks dude, really appreciate the kind words, any aspect of planar hair is a BITCH, i'm saving up for ornatrix to see if that makes things a little easier in terms of creating the planes. as for the textures, i'll just have to persevere :P 

The revised bodies aren't being done by me, but by a very experienced and amazing friend, i'm astounded at what he's churned out but I really don't wanna show you guys until it's in and ready, don't wanna spoil the surprise as it were. 

TFA was amazeballs! :D

but that aside, another badass has arisen:

CrazyCorky added to donors list, thank you for your kindness! 

corky also pointed out that i should set up a patreon account, I'm intrigued, thanks for the suggestion homie! 

• Like 1

French fries on pizza are glory.  They are equally glorious on sandwiches.

• Like 1

Ran into a glitch.

ac8f36c1e3b137d6bb7e296dc72b9e55.png

Texture and model look great up close. Took the retexture perfectly. 

When viewed from 20m+ distance, the model breaks, losing the head, and sinks up to it's hips. 

Haven't spotted any errors on launch, used default skins, and have removed all mods but @identizee. 

Any help would be appreciated. The work you've done on this is awesome and will go far to making a lot of the community happy. 

-Varg

I found I am having the same issue as above-when model is viewed from a distance it reverts to T pose and clips through the ground

probably a rigging error in LOD 3, i'll take a look ;)

• Like 1

okay so I got a little tired of working on the MTVR for RHS (it's coming along nicely) and decided to look at arnott's head again, something about it bugged me. 

I've reproportioned it a little to give her a stronger jaw and more even face, and then someone on the steam workshop page reminded me about the old scarred faces, so i'm presently pondering as to whether these scars are too much or just right.

screenshot224_by_zeealex-da957il.png

screenshot225_by_zeealex-da957qs.png

also re-UV'd the neck so i can add more detail there, it might look strange for a while 

i'll be moving on to redoing the other ethnicities soon, they've not got a lot of love in recent versions and they need it. 

• Like 6

I don't think those scars are too much Zee.Looks good :)

• Like 1

Yeah, I like it. Great job on that one.

BTW, since you are working with the RHS guys, any chance of including the female voice from RHS:USAF into IdentiZee? I think it'd be good to have it there. I tested it and it works very well.

• Like 2

thanks guys.

as for voices, i tried, several times, and failed, voice configs are an entirely new beast. 

New Male head

Just did this one in the past hour for a friend

will be available in the next version of Identizee -Men under the name of "vasquez"

configuring him for the game as we speak

screenshot228_by_zeealex-da9gwl2.png

screenshot229_by_zeealex-da9gwll.png

• Like 3

20160709192807_1_by_zeealex-da9hmaa.jpg

20160709193408_1_by_zeealex-da9hmha.jpg

Vasquez ingame; I actually quite like this model, will play around with some texture variations in the future, but right now i have an MTVR to finish.

expect a general and SW release of the male side this weekend.

Ciao!

Uh oh Zee, bringin the Latino heat! Think I found a new face to use!

• Like 1

couple more variations

20160709230200_1_by_zeealex-da9ig8h.jpg

20160709230045_1_by_zeealex-da9ige2.jpg

• Like 1

Looking good!

The lowest one looks pretty shocked like "Shit why am i wearing two Flashlights on my Helmet".

• Like 1

Looking good!

The lowest one looks pretty shocked like "Shit why am i wearing two Flashlights on my Helmet".

Back up yo!

Zee how do you do this!? I'd love to see more variations!

Back up yo!

Zee how do you do this!? I'd love to see more variations!

Do what? Isn't that a standard vanilla helmet? From VSM if I am not mistaken

Or are you talking about the head-if so ,then yes.It is awesome :)

Regarding why a helmet has two flashlights, one is IR the other is white light.

• Like 1

The right one is a Surefire HL1-B-TN, i know it because i've got one on my Helmet and it has a IR Light and a "normal" Light. 

• Like 1

The right one is a Surefire HL1-B-TN, i know it because i've got one on my Helmet and it has a IR Light and a "normal" Light. 

Ah-well then it's because it's the future!

But yea the head. I love seeing many different faces. I'd love to see more beards too!

http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/07/07b4d22736795a14cfb7116651257ed894c9c92f5a6b2f0e219025118dd48517.jpg

As for how I do it, it's mainly just variations of texture to make them all unique, however as you can no doubt see the models are also heavily modified to allow for a near infinite number of variations per facial shape :)

As for beards I'll work on them following the completion of that damn MTVR XD

• Like 2

oh shit i was meant to release this weekend. 

whoopsie, got so caught up in that godforsaken MTVR!!

will release tonight if i get the chance :)

also working on a pardoy mod, taking the piss out of people's typos

• Like 5