Hey ineptaphid, yeah both versions contain the latest changes :)

As for the helmet, I was just letting my mind wander for a bit, s'my burnout buster :)

• Like 1

Please don't lose the red eyes... maybe if necessary just have one without that... but it looks great Zee.. greeat work as always...

I still really love the masks and wear them everyday ;)

20160603204353_1_zps91tf6fon.jpg

• Like 3

Please don't lose the red eyes... maybe if necessary just have one without that... but it looks great Zee.. greeat work as always...

I still really love the masks and wear them everyday ;)

What a coincidence! I wear a mask like that when I go out everyday too ;)

@Zeealex-thanks for the clarification. Downloading now.

• Like 1

I aim to keep going til there are official female heads and bodies, so don't you worry about that, I do however want to point out that I do have a mythosaur skull shirt like the one in your profile picture, star wars fan?

That's great to know. I already see important mods stopped or just never go out. I'm making some mods, but not like this one. The quality and the purpose of this mod is really important for ArmA III.

Yes, STAR WARS fan, absolutely. I just regret that the last episode from Disney wear this name. It's a good sci-fi movie, but not a STAR WARS one. I've already created an armpatches mod and adding this one in. The shirt is a good idea, civilian clothes missed variety.

• Like 1

Love the latest upgrade, have been playing around with it a lot the last day! :lol:

A quick question separate but related to the mod; for female soldiers I can just set them to have no voice to avoid them chattering on the radio, but the gruff screaming and groaning when wounded really ruins the immersion. Is there a way I can mod or disable them without ruining everything?

(Force Awakens is the best Star Wars film :P )

Here is a quick little showcase of the ID pack uploaded to Aholic YT :)

• Like 2

I'm guessing long hair is difficult to do? Something such as a pony tail.

• Like 1

A quick question separate but related to the mod; for female soldiers I can just set them to have no voice to avoid them chattering on the radio, but the gruff screaming and groaning when wounded really ruins the immersion. Is there a way I can mod or disable them without ruining everything?

RHS (the US part, I think) has a female voice. I know that it's a rather large mod to download for a single feature, but that might be something to try.

RHS (the US part, I think) has a female voice. I know that it's a rather large mod to download for a single feature, but that might be something to try.

I'll do that, thanks a lot!

I'm guessing long hair is difficult to do? Something such as a pony tail.

It's difficult to texture and get looking right, i'm not very good with hair, but i'll keep trying ;)

Jeza your vid is awesome homie! :D

I liked TFA, it felt very star wars to me, and a much better successor than the prequels, they've managed to nail down the protagonist not being a whiny little bitch this time, and it called back a lot of the original trilogy without being too cheesy and like they were just shoehorning in the references for fan service (a la jango and young boba fett) it's an exciting new stride, and I don't think it's as dumb as people think it is. I'm looking forward to 8

• Like 4

Force Awakens is the best Star Wars film

Nice joke. I've laught like all other fans I know and that following STAR WARS and the extended universe since the beginning  :) The last film is not a STAR WARS one just because J.J Abrams comes and kick all the real universe created all around STAR WARS since many years. He just destroy all the facts already placed and validated by Georges Lucas. Only Daisy Ridley is usefull in this film. John Boyega is a dead load and needs to be rescued and motivated all along, it's really a waste of time, the kind of character we drop out at the first occasion. And I don't want to spoil anybody, but Han Solo never ever has this kind of destiny, it's for Chewbacca and not during this conflict, those who have seen the film understand what I'm talking about. Here is my opinion and I don't understand how we can considerer this film as a good STAR WARS and spit on the new trilogy from Lucas. There's something we can feel when we look at a STAR WARS film, a thing that Georges Lucas give to the fans by doing the films and we don't feel this at all with The Force Awakens. But here, again, it's just my opinion and shared by many fans I know. The real STAR WARS are the original trilogy and the new trilogy, the films realised by Georges Lucas.

It's difficult to texture and get looking right, i'm not very good with hair, but i'll keep trying

That's a nice idea, but I don't think that pony tail is the kind of haircut that have his place in ArmA III. And that can really cause a problem when wearing head accessories.

But in the same time, and in the same type, can you see if you can make real and nice beards ? The actual ones are not great at all, really strange. That not looking at a beard at all.

I guess you integrate the Tactical Beards mod for the one available in the mod. But really not good looking. Even if we can't add them as an accessory (that is strange too I mean, and take an accessory slot that can be used for something else) and adding them directly on the models with a beard variant of each one and why not of each vanilla too. Maybe by adding a geometry model on the new faces that add a beard to give some consistence like a real beard instead of kind of piece of carpet spread on the face ?

I'm not able to make this kind of mod, I just give some suggestions. Reworked beards for more realistic models would be really great.

John Boyega is a dead load and needs to be rescued and motivated all along, it's really a waste of time, the kind of character we drop out at the first occasion.

I feel the same way about Hayden Christianson as Vader...

Nice joke. I've laught like all other fans I know and that following STAR WARS and the extended universe since the beginning  :) The last film is not a STAR WARS one just because J.J Abrams comes and kick all the real universe created all around STAR WARS since many years. He just destroy all the facts already placed and validated by Georges Lucas. Only Daisy Ridley is usefull in this film. John Boyega is a dead load and needs to be rescued and motivated all along, it's really a waste of time, the kind of character we drop out at the first occasion. And I don't want to spoil anybody, but Han Solo never ever has this kind of destiny, it's for Chewbacca and not during this conflict, those who have seen the film understand what I'm talking about. Here is my opinion and I don't understand how we can considerer this film as a good STAR WARS and spit on the new trilogy from Lucas. There's something we can feel when we look at a STAR WARS film, a thing that Georges Lucas give to the fans by doing the films and we don't feel this at all with The Force Awakens. But here, again, it's just my opinion and shared by many fans I know. The real STAR WARS are the original trilogy and the new trilogy, the films realised by Georges Lucas.

Man I couldnt disagree more. Those prequels were small , foul, barnyard odor stinky animal bad. Awful actors, really terrible CGI the kind that just makes me not give a **** whats going on because its all feels so weightless and chaotic without purpose. And Samuel 'There's too many muthaf****n jedis in this muthaf***n skyscraper' Jackson.......please. Those were sadly all blessed and written by Lucas so think its fair to say it needed a reboot.

I love Star Wars too-I've read every expanded universe book.But this is not the place to talk about it at all. Start a StarWars thread in the "Offtopic" section if you guys want to keep the chat going.

• Like 2

I checked it out, and it does indeed have a female radio voice! unfortunately the masculine groaning and screaming when hurt or killed remains :( Thanks no less for the tip, gonna have good use of it anyway :)

I have looked above and beyond earth for anything on this. Is there any easy/intermediate way to get to those sounds and change them or get rid of them, or will I have to get into serious modding? ^^ Or will we just have to suck it up and live with it?

If the female voice doesn't work, then it's possible that grunts and screams use a different system that might be harder to mod.

But in the same time, and in the same type, can you see if you can make real and nice beards ? The actual ones are not great at all, really strange. That not looking at a beard at all.

I tried my hardest...

• Like 2

I tried my hardest...

And we appreciate that, in fact we are very happy to have you working on mods at all. I guess in other words, thank you; don't worry about it, just make what you like and lots of us will support you

• Like 2

I feel the same way about Hayden Christianson as Vader... 

Exactly ! Really a bad choice to let Hayden Christensen played Anakin Skywalker.

I tried my hardest... 

Yeah, we know it and we can see it with the last version released. After that, if you can't, just do what you planned. It's just a question with a little suggestion of course, that's your mod, you do what you want with it.

I checked it out, and it does indeed have a female radio voice! unfortunately the masculine groaning and screaming when hurt or killed remains  :( Thanks no less for the tip, gonna have good use of it anyway  :)

I have looked above and beyond earth for anything on this. Is there any easy/intermediate way to get to those sounds and change them or get rid of them, or will I have to get into serious modding? ^^ Or will we just have to suck it up and live with it?

I have a sound editor software that I surely can use to modify the original audio voice files to give them a female alternative.

But I need the original sounds files for that, I don't really know how to find them. I've already explore the original files, but not so deep. If somebody can send me all the files to modify, I can make examples, then send them to checking and if it's good, keep them to the mod.

I have a Skype contact in my profile if needed.

I have a sound editor software that I surely can use to modify the original audio voice files to give them a female alternative.

But I need the original sounds files for that, I don't really know how to find them. I've already explore the original files, but not so deep. If somebody can send me all the files to modify, I can make examples, then send them to checking and if it's good, keep them to the mod.

I have a Skype contact in my profile if needed.

I had a partial attempt at fixing this when the first female mod came out, there are several sounds that I changed in the unit config called stuff like class SoundBreath, class SoundHitScream, class soundinjured and class SoundBreathinjured.

I never did get it working fully, but I did get rid of the manly grunts. I got the female sounds (which I lifted from arma2 OA) working for certain things, like falling damage, but not everything.

If you just replaced the original sounds it would replace them for males as well.

• Like 1

Zee, the beard doesnt look bad at all! When in game it looks natural to me.

If you just replaced the original sounds it would replace them for males as well.

I don't speak about replacing the original files, just adding new ones and defined them to be used for some faces.

the beard doesnt look bad at all! When in game it looks natural to me.

It's like pieces of carpet sticked on the faces. You just can't say they looks natural. Look at real beards in real life, then compare, it's really not the case for the Tactical Beards mod. I know that everybody can have different opinion, but here it's a fact that the quality and realism of these beards are really poor.

The quality of the mod is great, but the beards from Tactical Beards, not at all. If nothing can't be done to improve them, no problem of course, but if something can be done, for a better quality, that only can be better while looking at the quality already done with the new faces.

I don't speak about replacing the original files, just adding new ones and defined them to be used for some faces.

It's like pieces of carpet sticked on the faces. You just can't say they looks natural. Look at real beards in real life, then compare, it's really not the case for the Tactical Beards mod. I know that everybody can have different opinion, but here it's a fact that the quality and realism of these beards are really poor.

The quality of the mod is great, but the beards from Tactical Beards, not at all. If nothing can't be done to improve them, no problem of course, but if something can be done, for a better quality, that only can be better while looking at the quality already done with the new faces.

For an attempt it looks good. And honestly when you're viewing your player from 3rd person you can't tell. Once you zoom in or look at other NPCs then its noticeable. But otherwise from a distance it doesn't look bad. I haven't used tactical beards either so I have nothing to compare it to.

For an attempt it looks good

Yes, it's a nice attempt that make those who can do better having the idea to do it.

But otherwise from a distance it doesn't look bad

That's the problem. We don't need elements that can't be seen from distance. But when you make a dialogue for any reason, then you can see that the beards are really weird. So, we're ok to say that it's not really a problem for distance, but for close situations and screenshots, it's not good at all.

I haven't used tactical beards either so I have nothing to compare it to

The face you see in the Zee Identity Pack that wear a beard using a beard model from Tactical Beards mod. If I'm right of course, I've neve used this mod after seeing the rendering in screenshots. But it clearly looks like it's a model from this mod.

The face you see in the Zee Identity Pack that wear a beard using a beard model from Tactical Beards mod. If I'm right of course, I've neve used this mod after seeing the rendering in screenshots. But it clearly looks like it's a model from this mod.

What are you talking about, that screenshot is of the Moreau(beard) head from IdentiZee.