Yeah I know about this, don't worry, I think it's down to their identity types as I THINK the modified male heads I did work fine, I'll have to double check.

I'll experiment with the identity types and get back to you on that :)

For now the init line 'this setface 'mason_v2' or whatever still works ;)

Thanks for the tip. :) I'm still new to ArmA editing, so I didn't know about this. 

• Like 1

Okay Dragon01, you won't need to do that now, I've got them to work in the attributes in eden editor, please don't be alarmed if you see five million different 'Mason' heads, its to maximise compatibility with missions using older classnames they should be disabled but are showing anyway

Someone mentioned on the steam version that "Tyler" was no longer available, and personally I completely forgot that head even existed, so I've restored her back to the current quality level. 

20160620215104_1_by_zeealex-da73zgx.jpg

Same Geometry, new texture, will be experimenting over the next few hours to try and make her stand out a little more from the other ladies, as the Caucasian ones look all a little too similar right now. 

• Like 1

I wanna ask, is it possible to use only one of your made faces as a custom face that is available when you edit your arma 3 profile?

so like, only available to the player?
you can use them on any character model that utilizes a head proxy (all but about 4 of them), if you try to use it on one that doesn't, take a look at my avatar to see the result :P

if i misunderstood, your question i'm really sorry

• Like 1

Okay Dragon01, you won't need to do that now, I've got them to work in the attributes in eden editor, please don't be alarmed if you see five million different 'Mason' heads, its to maximise compatibility with missions using older classnames they should be disabled but are showing anyway

Someone mentioned on the steam version that "Tyler" was no longer available, and personally I completely forgot that head even existed, so I've restored her back to the current quality level. 

Same Geometry, new texture, will be experimenting over the next few hours to try and make her stand out a little more from the other ladies, as the Caucasian ones look all a little too similar right now. 

Awesome. :) Looking forward to trying the new release. Is the female USMC uniform also going to be included, or is that a matter for RHS?

Awesome. :) Looking forward to trying the new release. Is the female USMC uniform also going to be included, or is that a matter for RHS?

USMC uniform is an RHS matter, I'll see about getting a modified version up with them at some point ;) 

right, just compiling the PBO's up will see you in a few hours ;)

so like, only available to the player?

you can use them on any character model that utilizes a head proxy (all but about 4 of them), if you try to use it on one that doesn't, take a look at my avatar to see the result :P

if i misunderstood, your question i'm really sorry

Hahahahaha so thats what that face is all about! xD well yes, you understood my question. Id like to be the only person on the server with a face you made. Okay that sounds really weird but yes, i meant it in the proper manner. I really like the bearded face, and want to be available to me so its unique in a sense. I have no idea what you mean by head proxies and such though.

I'd have to make a very specific addon that would only work clientside for that to happen or hide a head deep inside the configs and disable it for general viewing, meaning you would have to use an init command or VAA to get it running. and even then only you would be able to see that face, everyone else would just see the default male head. It's a tricky one, maybe a scripter could help?

aaah don't worry about all the head proxies and things, that's just me talking technical gobbeldygook :P

• Like 1

I'd have to make a very specific addon that would only work clientside for that to happen or hide a head deep inside the configs and disable it for general viewing, meaning you would have to use an init command or VAA to get it running. and even then only you would be able to see that face, everyone else would just see the default male head. It's a tricky one, maybe a scripter could help?

aaah don't worry about all the head proxies and things, that's just me talking technical gobbeldygook :P

Ahhh alright I get what you mean, thanks so much too! I was just wondering as there was a custom face in the character profile settings, and thought that i could use a special face that everyone can see when i join a server but that clears things out!

• Like 1

IDENTIZEE V1.1.2

identizee_update_by_zeealex-da74fc9.jpg 

Changes:

• Adds two new heads; Arnott and Tyler (restored from older version)
  • Improves visual quality slightly for new lighting
  • Maximizes compatibility with missions using older classnames
  • Allows face selection through Eden editor
  • Made Standalone version of FEMAL3 available

FULL VERSION (includes male heads and misc items):
https://www.dropbox.com/s/4c1psys81ywjp52/IdentiZee.rar?dl=0

FEMAL3 Standalone (FEMAL3 only)
https://www.dropbox.com/s/4d57htlaatoudf1/FEMAL3%20-%20Standalone.rar?dl=0

first post updated

go play homies!

• Like 6

Ahhh alright I get what you mean, thanks so much too! I was just wondering as there was a custom face in the character profile settings, and thought that i could use a special face that everyone can see when i join a server but that clears things out!

oh shit yeah dude you can, you set it up just like any other face selection, they're there in the profile menu, :D i just can't do a BESPOKE one that ONLY you can use, am i following correctly? 

• Like 1

oh shit yeah dude you can, you set it up just like any other face selection, they're there in the profile menu, :D i just can't do a BESPOKE one that ONLY you can use, am i following correctly? 

Yeah i get what youre saying, youre on point =)

USMC uniform is an RHS matter, I'll see about getting a modified version up with them at some point ;) 

right, just compiling the PBO's up will see you in a few hours ;)

Can't wait to try these out!! I seriously don't know how I missed this for so long.

• Like 2

Looks awesome. :) The "shirt" uniforms still don't work, though. Also, do you think you could include the female voice from RHS into FEMAL3? It'd be nice to have without the need for RHS.

BTW, do you realize just how friggin' badass does the mask look when worn with the Stealth Helmet from Apex? It goes over the facepiece and looks soo much better than either it alone or the Viper helmet. You should really consider a making full helmet including the Bowman mask. ;) Stealth Helmet works, but it only comes in the goofy CTRG camo and it's DLC content. I'd rather have something in your style. :)

Also, consider adding TI to the mask. Seeing as a very similar NVGs do have it in Apex, there's little reason not to.

• Like 2

Hey,

That's a real nice work. I'm really waiting for the final version. We will wait the time needed to. No need to speed up, take all the time you need for this great mod. More diversity in Arma III is capital and this mod brings this possibility.

Thanks for your work !

• Like 1

Looks awesome. :) The "shirt" uniforms still don't work, though. Also, do you think you could include the female voice from RHS into FEMAL3? It'd be nice to have without the need for RHS.

BTW, do you realize just how friggin' badass does the mask look when worn with the Stealth Helmet from Apex? It goes over the facepiece and looks soo much better than either it alone or the Viper helmet. You should really consider a making full helmet including the Bowman mask. ;) Stealth Helmet works, but it only comes in the goofy CTRG camo and it's DLC content. I'd rather have something in your style. :)

Also, consider adding TI to the mask. Seeing as a very similar NVGs do have it in Apex, there's little reason not to.

Yeah, sorry about that, they should've been disabled, however, hopefully in the next major update this will cease to be an issue. 

I haven't experimented with that, no, i'll have to see how it looks as I'm intrigued, however I have been doing some creative experimentation and will show it off in another thread, I will also be attempting to config the TI as and when I can unbinarized the configs of apex, right now the file's can't be opened except in engine. 

Thanks all, hope you're enjoying the new heads anyhow! :D

@Ghost_Warden, I aim to keep going til there are official female heads and bodies, so don't you worry about that, I do however want to point out that I do have a mythosaur skull shirt like the one in your profile picture, star wars fan?

• Like 2

It does look nice, though I'd lose the red eyes. :) Still looks somewhat more functional than the current Viper helmet. Something based on Bowman would still be preferable, though. That one could be a nice CSAT counterpart.

Hi zeealex, I am just a little confused. Do the changes made in today's FEMAL3 release also apply to the full version? I want the new changes but I also want everything you made :) Thanks

• Like 1