Hey DirrtyJuan! 

I'm glad you found a fix for your difficulty, I was about to recommend the same thing! 

units will be out soon!

I've also been able to fix a few filepath errors that some of you might be experiencing recently, I made a booboo in one of the .rvmats and forgot to change the RHS filepath to the standalone filepath. 

I'd also like to say, Along with the bodies being added back in, there will be a couple of glasses selections, headgear bits and NVGs also available.

In the NVG slot, we'll have the first release of my DiamondBack models, they've been remastered since the last version, much better optimized and visually more appealing.
arma_3_diamondback_remastered_by_zeealex

In the Glasses Slot we have a Balaclava, donated to me very kindly by DegmanCro:

arma3_2015_10_11_19_45_55_46_by_zeealex-

and In the Headgear slot, with kind permission from RHS, I've released my Bowman Elite II headset as standalone:

2015_05_15_00002_by_zeealex-d8tempf.jpg

the Diamondback mask and the bowman will also be available unbinarized and redistributable upon request via PM :)

• Like 7

Love you'r works :D

I can't wait for the update ^^

You'r NVG is so .... HOT !

• Like 1

Holy shit that mask looks amazing. Will there also be a version without the decorating (The teeth). Cant wait to use this for my spec ops.

• Like 1

thanks phxdefcon! :D

@Jelskipro absolutely, the "warthog" paint scheme is to signify platoon leaders, there'll be plain versions available :)

arma3_2015_11_08_00_23_01_33_by_zeealex-

• Like 5

thanks phxdefcon! :D

@Jelskipro absolutely, the "warthog" paint scheme is to signify platoon leaders, there'll be plain versions available :)

arma3_2015_11_08_00_23_01_33_by_zeealex-

Is that mask a real thing? Or is it from a movie?Am I missing something here? :D

• Like 1

they're based on concepts by Alex Jessup:
special_forces_by_alexjjessup-d6gkrgv.jp

:)

I personally think my eyepieces need to be bigger, I'll look into this. 

• Like 4

they're based on concepts by Alex Jessup:

They are pretty cool! Like something a tusken raider would wear!

• Like 1

EEEUURH EEEEEUURGH! 

I speak tusken :P it is like a not so long time ago in a galaxy far far away version of the tusken raiders, a pretty cool design! :D

I apologise for the delay ladies and gentlemen, however I'd like to call it a very productive delay. 

I noticed that my college project is essentially just a comprehensive guide to making character models for Arma 3, I'm not sure if I'm able to release this information to the public seeing as it needs to be examined however I can certainly derive it and flesh it out a little more and create a non-examined version. 

on this, I also have a new set of geometry, I need to speak with my tutor tomorrow to see if I can release it into the wild, if it's binarized I don't see why it would be a problem, and may even get me extra credit seeing as it's in an engine and in use by end users, 

If I can release her into the community, I'll let you know tomorrow. if not, I'll work around it and use a different project, this will also mean that I can release my guide too. 

but I'm hoping that you like it, and I'm also hoping that some of you will recognize the character.

the model is a little different in that it doesn't have any proxies assigned to it, everything is modelled on, head, vest, headgear, glasses, uniform. she can however use backpacks, and it also means that i've been able to shave off a couple of virtual inches in height due to her head not needing to be as high up to fit headgear.
she also has hair... crap hair, but hair nevertheless.  

regards

zee

• Like 7

is it tomorrow yet?! ;) lots of wonderful ladies are waiting diligently for this.

Ah, crud, I knew there was something I needed to do, my tutor wasn't sure, he was going to chase it up with the course leader.

In the meantime, a good friend is externally testing it for me :)

On a VERY serious note, working with RHS has brought a good point to make.

If anyone sees monetized servers using any component of Identizee, inform me immediately, as there's a good chance they haven't asked permission to do so, and I'm not about to see someone making money off the back of ANY hard working addon developer without so much as asking first.

If you want to set up a monetized server and want to use Identizee, please get in touch first, I'm sure a lot of people will tell you, I don't bite.

I ask very humbly if these server managers would kindly donate some money to put back into development costs as development of these addons can cost money, I am currently saving up for a new version of photoshop, and recently just forked out nearly £40 for quixel 2.0

Donation is optional for all, but I would hope monetized server managers to at least donate to the developers who have created the addons they use.

But at the very least, ask first.

Thanks!

Zee

• Like 1

they're based on concepts by Alex Jessup:special_forces_by_alexjjessup-d6gkrgv.jp

Those are awesome... I love that mask... will you be doing all the eyepiece variants?

I know OrgoByte will be donating once you've released it thats for sure! We're not monetizing anything though. We just appreciate this added immersion for Arma females! 

Thanks zee!

Ah, crud, I knew there was something I needed to do, my tutor wasn't sure, he was going to chase it up with the course leader.
In the meantime, a good friend is externally testing it for me :)

On a VERY serious note, working with RHS has brought a good point to make.

If anyone sees monetized servers using any component of Identizee, inform me immediately, as there's a good chance they haven't asked permission to do so, and I'm not about to see someone making money off the back of ANY hard working addon developer without so much as asking first.

If you want to set up a monetized server and want to use Identizee, please get in touch first, I'm sure a lot of people will tell you, I don't bite.

I ask very humbly if these server managers would kindly donate some money to put back into development costs as development of these addons can cost money, I am currently saving up for a new version of photoshop, and recently just forked out nearly £40 for quixel 2.0

Donation is optional for all, but I would hope monetized server managers to at least donate to the developers who have created the addons they use.

But at the very least, ask first.

Thanks!

Zee

• Like 2

Hi, Will there also be a version with only the NVG (Variant A and D in the picture)?

eventually, i hope to add those variants yes, but right now it's just the main variation and C

anyhoo, making the most of a boost in energy, sorry i was meant to release after christmas, shit got in the way again... woohoo!

I was able to do a simple .rvmat config that enables a visual effect to be applied when the NVG's are on. 

OFF
off_by_zeealex-d9o2847.jpg

ON

on_by_zeealex-d9o284s.jpg

with that in mind i think i'm just about ready to finish up on this version, so i'm going to pack, test, try to squish that freaking filepath bug, and then release.

ciao for now!

• Like 4

Lol... that looks creepy with the eyes on!!

Love it.

Thanks zeealex

• Like 1

I know OrgoByte will be donating once you've released it thats for sure! We're not monetizing anything though. We just appreciate this added immersion for Arma females! 

Thanks zee!

I seem to have missed this, i'm awful sorry, thank you so much! it's very much appreciated! cheers! :)

it's meant to cosmic! to scare your enemies into submission! :D

• Like 1

*sigh* got there in the end

identizee_v2_banner_by_zeealex-d9o2o8j.j

DOWNLOAD

UNBINARIZED MASK AND BOWMAN

Changes:

- Added back the original nato longsleeve model (feel free to retexture)
- Added DiamondBack Masks as NVGS and Glasses 
- Fixed some .RVMAT issues
- Added Bowman Elite II
- Added Balaclava
- Fixed ShadowLOD error on female body model (her head now casts a shadow)
- Various niggly fixes

Known Issues
- Some .rvmat errors are possibly still lurking around, please let me know if there are
- Only one available female uniform, this is because the other uniforms were frankly terrible. 
- The NV alpha texture is very strange, i'm a novice when it comes to NVG setup so feel free to tweak
- Balaclava positioning may be slightly off

any other issues, I'm either too tired to remember or I haven't come across them, so be sure to let me know :)

pretty pictures:

arma3_2015_10_11_19_45_55_46_by_zeealex-

arma3_2015_11_08_00_32_32_85_by_zeealex-

2015_05_15_00002_by_zeealex-d8tempf.jpg

any issues downloading let me know :)

• Like 6

Me and my AI team love our new masks Zeealex!

2016-01-15_00002_zpsdkrvza1c.jpg

and there is even a hole for my cigarette? Awesome... StTosin is gonna hate that on the choppers ;)

2016-01-15_00001_zps22xkasvg.jpg

One odd thing is that the Leader versions eyes didnt light up in the dark. Maybe it was the cigarette lol

• Like 2

Hey Zeealex, I can´t download for the life of me... don´t know if it is my newer ISP router, but the mediafire download stops precisely at 136 mega and doesn´t go forth no matter how many times I try =P Could you pleeeease upload to dropbox? Or else I think I´ll have to wait for armaholic mirror....

Looking great, I´ve already suggested TPW to add HUD functionalities to Diamon Back headgear =)

cheers!

• Like 1

Also I'm not seeing uniforms for NATO/CSAT/AAF Uniform -shirt, Geurilla clothing for the uniforms. The more standard uniforms do show fine though.

• Like 1

Me and my AI team love our new masks Zeealex!

2016-01-15_00002_zpsdkrvza1c.jpg

and there is even a hole for my cigarette? Awesome... StTosin is gonna hate that on the choppers ;)

2016-01-15_00001_zps22xkasvg.jpg

One odd thing is that the Leader versions eyes didnt light up in the dark. Maybe it was the cigarette lol

perfect screens! love this! :D

i'll check out those eyes, it could be a mismatched .rvmat.

Hey Zeealex, I can´t download for the life of me... don´t know if it is my newer ISP router, but the mediafire download stops precisely at 136 mega and doesn´t go forth no matter how many times I try =P Could you pleeeease upload to dropbox? Or else I think I´ll have to wait for armaholic mirror....

Looking great, I´ve already suggested TPW to add HUD functionalities to Diamon Back headgear =)

cheers!

hey Lib! there's an Aholic link now, and i'm currently uploading to dropbox too! :)

i would love it if TPW did that, it would look seriously badass! :D

Also I'm not seeing uniforms for NATO/CSAT/AAF Uniform -shirt, Geurilla clothing for the uniforms. The more standard uniforms do show fine though.

really? those entries should be utterly removed, I'll look into this, i'm not entirely sure why the entries are turning up, thanks for bringing this up! :D

• Like 2

No worries, everything else so far after that small check seemed to be fine ;)

Thank you very much for the update. Those mask are just so cool. They suit Arma 3's 2035-Theme really well.

• Like 1

Good to see you back in action Zee. Picks look great. Going to download and give them a try. Keep up the good work.

• Like 1