Looks outstanding Zee! Can't wait to see the rest!

I stay away for a while....and here I find you're doing miracles for the Armaverse !!!!! :D

Those heads for males are awesome !!! I was just looking for a face similar to Kerry...actually it's the only decent blonde one :P

Just wondering...are you thinking about also changing it a bit like more light blonde hairs and blue eyes ? As well as doing variants for the other faces off course !!

/me whispers, "But the Kerry one is the one I'm most interested to..."

Y'all should check out his original work, a lot of them would make fine equipment in any game, especially this one. :p

if you're itching to try out the new heads, two of them, Oakes and Mason are currently included in RHS AFRF, you're free to test and feed back at will!

once the heads are fully done, they will be on full release! :D

New mod v0.3-beta available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

banner-420x120.png

Hey zeealex , you can upload updates or new mods to withSIX yourself now!

Make your own promo page, get the power to release your work at your own point of choosing.

To learn more, follow this guide.

Guys, any way to populate AI squads with those features?

So how do you use these? Went into virtual arsenal, no face selection available. Does it conflict with Virtual Aresenal Anywhere addon?

I can confirm it's a conflict with Virtual Arsenal Anywhere addon, which hasn't been updated in a while. Shame that there are no other real-time VA addons for Arma 3.

its not a conflict with VAA its a bug in VAA, I had the same problem, anything to do with identities wouldnt work, regarless of whether i was running ghe identity pack.

the best way to fix it is to use personal arsenal, its virtually the same, but identities are accessible

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=27021

as for adding them to AI use the init command

this setface "Face-class-here";

I will make a class list pdf for you all.

I will make a class list pdf for you all.

Much obliged :D

I can confirm it's a conflict with Virtual Arsenal Anywhere addon, which hasn't been updated in a while. Shame that there are no other real-time VA addons for Arma 3.

Use LEA, it allows access to VA for the first 5min after spawn/respawn on a server.

The pack is amazing Zee and I can't wait to see what else you have cookin.

You may want to take a look at your beard in the eyewear slot, the be right side has a rogue vertice that shoots down from the beard if you're looking at the face from the left side I believe. I'll try to get a screen for ya later on if needed

as for adding them to AI use the init command

this setface "Face-class-here";

If you guys are playing SP it is important to know that setFace is not properly saved : you will end up with the default face next time you load a game.

Best thing to do is to define the face in a custom identity in the description.ext file. ;)

ah, okay, i'm not a major sripting buff, sorry :)

@3P0X1 thanks dude! tbh the glasses beard shouldnt even be there, it was there to test whether the head model failed to pack for a valid reason.

i'll check the config, thanks :)

ah, okay, i'm not a major sripting buff, sorry :)

Don't be! That is actually a glitch amongst many others occuring with saves in SP - BI never bothered to fix those since Arma2. :(

first black male head variation done:

gibbs_1_by_zeealex-d91t8so.jpg

this mod is the only thing that can make me reinstall Arma 3