Burnes Armories Tanks and Deployment Vehicles

4 hours ago, das attorney said:

Yea man,

I remember hearing that Kurt Cobain wished he was gay just to piss off the jock "nirvana" community that drank piss-water lager out of the back of their hire/purchase Fords.  But as he wasn't so the next best thing he could do was cross-dress.  Plus it's fun (probably)

Lol... 

Im a gun loving, truck driving conservative and i appreciate this lol... Does Stella Artois count as piss water lager... if it does im in deep ;)

Why people are so uptight about what other people choose to do is beyond me. The whole point of life is get one's own poop in a pile and find some happiness before their time is up.

Treat others as you would want to be treated... pretty simple stuff... Katie's choices are hers to make and have nothing to do with me... the only reason im annoyed is some intolerant people ruined arma for Katie and as a result... the community loses an excellent resource and modder... 

Idiocy...

• Like 5

Welcome back Katie.

That interior is looking absolutely brilliant. Keep up the good work.

• Like 1

Glad to see an awesome Modder like you make a return :) Can't wait to see what comes from your camp nowadays As your work has been missed. Welcome back from a major fan of your work 

Welcome back Katie!! Happy to see you returning , many good modders left the scene so it's always nice to have one very skilled person back :)

WOW very impressiv it's looklike unreal engine, i hope the m1 abrams got an update too inside and outside

That is amazing work on the Challenger 2 interior, its great to see the improvement of your modeling skills. The interior is very detailed and is one of the best interiors I think I have ever seen for a vehicle.

13 hours ago, blackiyto said:

With the exception of the Interior LODs all Abrams models are from the Bohemia ARMA 2 samples.

That was written like 4 or 5 years ago lol. it is no longer my plan going forward and only refers to previous releases

And thank you everyone for the warm welcome :)

Yes, welcome back. Great to see you among us again. :)

• Like 1

On 12/8/2018 at 6:11 PM, sentryuk said:

any plans to release the man trucks ? welcome back....

No not at the moment. They were not of sufficient quality anyway to be honest.

Also, not specifially modding related but I am putting out tutorials again if anyone wan't to leanr more about materials/textures :)

Katie, tutorials are always welcome.

Some age well, others don't. Video tutorials (as you know) seem to be the most popular, though many don't age well. Though text based tutorials are great too. I think I still have a printed copy of Mr Murray's Arma Editing guide lying around somewhere. 

G'day @Katie Byrne,

Do you have any intention to continue working on the Husky, LCAC and Mk10 Landing craft, or are you concentrating on new content for Arma3?

Poor Katie,

She comes back and so many people want to know about mod updates

On 12/7/2018 at 7:13 PM, GamerOnkel said:

will you continue the eods mod someday?

On 12/8/2018 at 1:45 PM, mihal190 said:

any plans on working on that great M-ATV?

On 12/8/2018 at 7:11 PM, sentryuk said:

any plans to release the man trucks ?

1 hour ago, wansec_6 said:

Do you have any intention to continue working on the Husky, LCAC and Mk10 Landing craft

I would throw in a welcome back, but I wasn't around Arma 3 when she left, so it seems a bit weird for me to say welcome back

I guess it should be "hello and welcome"

Unfortunately, I must be like the quotes ones above... I am interested in any potential updates to the LCAC or Mk10 landing craft. Will you update them with Vehicle in Vehicle loading from Apex?

• Like 1