Burnes Armories Tanks and Deployment Vehicles

Hey Katie, short question:

Ive asked a few weeks ago under your videoupdate for the JLTV if the M2 will have an Firing-Animation, you said you will think about it, any news? :D

By the way, I hope you have had a good time in Thailand

Hi Selvo

Yes the M2 Will have Firing Animations :) 

And thanks :D

Also i'm back now guys and rested so updates on the MATV and other projects will be coming shortly :)

34 minutes ago, michael poole said:

Hey Katie

Do you know who is making a Scimitar type mod ?? Plus cant wait for your Man Truck

3CB are making a Scimitar IIRC. :)

Well, it's on a long list of things to do. No promises. I am busy working on adding some polish to the Foxhound at the moment. Got the Husky and Panther to do as well. What's that....Ridgbacks, Mastiffs, Wolfhound, Warrior, Chally, Puma, C130, Pinzgauer, L118 field gun........and so the list goes on. The Scimitar is in there somewhere. :D

• Like 4

i have a chieftain model that needs texturing if anyone is interested. made by brooks, ex chally crew. we had it almost done and then the guy working on it has left the community due to ill health and we can't get the files as he doesn't communicate any more. so i have an un-textured very high quality chieftain tank... and nobody to paint it...

chieftain_base_wip_2_zps5012067b.jpg

• Like 2

So this makes it official. I'm back haha :P

1 hour ago, eggbeast said:

i have a chieftain model that needs texturing if anyone is interested. made by brooks, ex chally crew. we had it almost done and then the guy working on it has left the community due to ill health and we can't get the files as he doesn't communicate any more. so i have an un-textured very high quality chieftain tank... and nobody to paint it...

Is it mapped?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, evrik said:

Well, it's on a long list of things to do. No promises. I am busy working on adding some polish to the Foxhound at the moment. Got the Husky and Panther to do as well. What's that....Ridgbacks, Mastiffs, Wolfhound, Warrior, Chally, Puma, C130, Pinzgauer, L118 field gun........and so the list goes on. The Scimitar is in there somewhere. :D

Haha yeah you've got your hands full :D

Can't wait to see the changes you guys make to my vehicles :) very exciting!

In the meantime guys I'm making the MK10 LCU and LCAC open source so if anyone wants to fix them (and compile a version with server keys) feel free to do so.

Pinzgauers, Scimitars, and *squeals* maybe even a Chieftain? You all are getting my hopes up that I may be able to cobble together a Cold War British force one day! 

19 hours ago, REFORGER88 said:

Pinzgauers, Scimitars, and *squeals* maybe even a Chieftain? You all are getting my hopes up that I may be able to cobble together a Cold War British force one day! 

Lol well he did say no promises :P 

Anyway in the meantime here is the next part of my texturing tutorials in Blender/ArmA

Voice is still recovering lol (had to take A LOT of breaks :P) but hopefully it will be of some use to someone :P

So there has been some progress on the Oshkosh MATV. Not loads. But some :P

There will be a lot more in the week ahead now that i'm getting settled again back home :)

I PM'ed you a bunch of MATV interior pics, you might find something helpful in there- from what I could see the doors were full black (compared to the rest of the interior, which was tan) with a diagonal bar on them like / .

I'll try and get some door interior pics in particular later as well. 

36 minutes ago, jarrad96 said:

I PM'ed you a bunch of MATV interior pics, you might find something helpful in there- from what I could see the doors were full black (compared to the rest of the interior, which was tan) with a diagonal bar on them like / .

I'll try and get some door interior pics in particular later as well. 

Cool i must have missed that message sorry i'll go check it out :D

also yes any further images of the doors would be a massive help thanks :D

23 hours ago, NZXSHADOWS said:

Have you looked at Resin Kits for some reference? They can be handy at times.

No, not personally although I have heard of other mod makers doing this.

Is the AAV-7 still being worked on? I just saw that the DL link is down and I so "desperately" need a standalone AAV-7, because we mainly like to use RHS and managed to get around the need of the whole cup package till now. Doesn't have to be amphibious, as long as the rest works on stable branch.

Edit: I also have to say I really like your content, especially the british MRAPs are really nice.

1 hour ago, paramedic said:

Is the AAV-7 still being worked on? I just saw that the DL link is down and I so "desperately" need a standalone AAV-7, because we mainly like to use RHS and managed to get around the need of the whole cup package till now. Doesn't have to be ampibious, as long as the rest works on stable branch.

Edit: I also have to say I really like your content, especially the british MRAPs are really nice.

You can still use the armaholic link here: http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=26709

• Like 1

On 4/7/2017 at 9:33 AM, burnes15th said:

In the meantime guys I'm making the MK10 LCU and LCAC open source so if anyone wants to fix them (and compile a version with server keys) feel free to do so.

I actually use the MK10 on my server and I do have the key for it. I really really hope someone picks up the MK10 or the LCAC..why why why BI didnt include one of those with the release of Tanoa just doesnt make any sense to me. If I had any modelling experience I'd take them over but I cant even make a box in Blender and get it to work in the game..lol.

Diesel

12 hours ago, DieselJC said:

I actually use the MK10 on my server and I do have the key for it. I really really hope someone picks up the MK10 or the LCAC..why why why BI didnt include one of those with the release of Tanoa just doesnt make any sense to me. If I had any modelling experience I'd take them over but I cant even make a box in Blender and get it to work in the game..lol.

Diesel

Yes those are two vehicles that really need an overhaul. They werew made more for their sheer utility than for aesthetics which is a decision i really regret (as with a lot of my early mods tbh).

Oh i might have motive to rework the LCAC myself as I've put myself on a path where it may become relevent again to me personally haha

lol this video (or pretty much even the thumbnail) explains why :P

Lol so this is a sneak peak at sometihng else i've begun work on.

Pretty sure most people who follow my thread will know what this is a part of haha :P

17990730_10156047905095968_7038938539939