Burnes Armories Tanks and Deployment Vehicles

Yeah guys its fine. I've already explained that you can upload whatever you want of my work to Steam Workshop or PW6 now. But thank you for looking out for me haha :D

Also here is the next texturing tutorial :)

Hi,

i was wondering if it would be possible to see support vehicles for the challenger 2  in the form of a CRARRV 

crarrvnov2.jpg

And with the MAN truck Recovery 

maxresdefault.jpg

every thing you have produced is amazing and just like to say thanks

• Like 2

16 hours ago, wilso845 said:

Hi,

i was wondering if it would be possible to see support vehicles for the challenger 2  in the form of a CRARRV 

And with the MAN truck Recovery 

every thing you have produced is amazing and just like to say thanks

well the CARRV is sometihng i have been sort of interested in doing for a while but finding the time is hard lol :P

the MAN recovery truck is probably more realistic to expect soon seeing as i have some MAN SV trucks already along development :)

speaking of the challenger 2 though i have some news on that. :)

1 hour ago, burnes15th said:

well the CARRV is sometihng i have been sort of interested in doing for a while but finding the time is hard lol :P

the MAN recovery truck is probably more realistic to expect soon seeing as i have some MAN SV trucks already along development :)

Thats great to hear.

please keep the good works up.

Loving the videos but sort your mic out :)  It is picking up breath sounds .... sounds like a tornado :)

Keep up the good work.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, kremator said:

Loving the videos but sort your mic out :)  It is picking up breath sounds .... sounds like a tornado :)

Keep up the good work.

its the fans hun. I live in Queensland so it gets a bit hot :P

I'll look into getting a mic with a wind protector on it though 

New tutorial is up and yeah... i need a new mic lol

The noise reduction filter i use after recording just destroys audio quality all over the place when i even slightly turn my head (the fans are very loud lol)

Haha thought i's make a video explaining the sound thing. Just so you guys can see the situation i'm in lol :P

Holy crap .... it MUST be hot.  Hotter than a snakes ass in a wagon rut :)

Have you ever thought about updating the RG31 (again) as part of the EOD mod update (hint hint) :hehe:

Would be great to see an RG31 with working gyrocam at the same level as your other work. 

Oh and did I mention the EOD mod? :hyper:

• Like 2

In regards to the source files video i think you forgot to mention crediting you. As people will get very moody and think theyre stealing your work. 

In other news the source files for the Chally are exactly what i need for a mod i had been considering to make

2 hours ago, LykosMactire said:

In regards to the source files video i think you forgot to mention crediting you. As people will get very moody and think theyre stealing your work. 

In other news the source files for the Chally are exactly what i need for a mod i had been considering to make

Well if that happens they can just be linked to the video i guess. I'm not perticularly proud of those vehicles hence why im remaking them haha. the interiors were a good idea but poorly executed cos at the time my modelling attention to detail was not great. having very much a "that will do" attitude.

on the note of people getting suspicious about others and my mods thoguh i did make this video on behalf of ColdSwedishViking. might as well post it here lol

5 hours ago, JD Wang said:

Have you ever thought about updating the RG31 (again) as part of the EOD mod update (hint hint) :hehe:

Would be great to see an RG31 with working gyrocam at the same level as your other work. 

Oh and did I mention the EOD mod? :hyper:

Yes lol EODS is goign to be updated. I have had numerous problems reported to me recently about bugs and things not working entirely so yes there will be fixes and updates coming. it certainly wont be before i'm away for my voice surgery though so middle of april at the earliest i'd say

22 hours ago, burnes15th said:

Challenger Shmallenger..bring on the Trucks!...LOL

Diesel

• Like 1

Lol thought i'd show some progress images of the MATV interior. working on the dashboard atm 

preview_Int10001.png
preview_Int20001.png
preview_Int40001.png
get a url for an image

Some more source files for you - The M1A1 SA Abrams this time :)

Hey guys, again this isn't strictly arma related but i thought it would be a good idea to put out just so everyone knows why current projects will be a little delayed :P

lol i know a lot of people are excited about the M-ATV and I'll be hitting that project hard again when i get back but there will be at least a few weeks without news

On 18.3.2017 at 8:44 PM, Khánh Vân Nguyễn Nhật said:

hmm.. the Chall.2 will slowly turn right when moving forward... it's that true or only me have that problem ? ....

its propably what i call the physx banana effect -> https://feedback.bistudio.com/T77522

On 20/03/2017 at 8:04 AM, x3kj said:

its propably what i call the physx banana effect -> https://feedback.bistudio.com/T77522

yes could be this, although the PhysX was set up poorly by me back then too as i didn't really know what i was doing at the time lol

I will post a video of the simple fix though when im home from Thailand for those working with the source files i released. Just a few physX values need tweaking and it might help with the tracking problem :P

probably shoudl have stated that the main fix the physX changes provide is stopping the tanks flipping over or flying up in the air randomly. which is a thing lol.