Burnes Armories Tanks and Deployment Vehicles

New images. there an environment map in there too for effect lol :P

Need to add other layers to the materials still but i will be moving onto the interor very soon :)

forums1.png

forums2.png

forums3.png

forums4.png

Do you have plans for the LATV too? it would be awesome to have the MATVs little brother

latv-8-638.jpg?cb=1427771416

49 minutes ago, LykosMactire said:

Do you have plans for the LATV too? it would be awesome to have the MATVs little brother

latv-8-638.jpg?cb=1427771416

lol as I've said many times (joking about the tone here so please don't feel like i'm annoyed :P) YES THERE WILL BE A JLTV/L-ATV :P I am working on it hehe 

Wow, it looks amazing. I hated riding in these in Afghanistan and to this day still hate riding in them, but still it looks amazing; great job!

PS: Any plans on making an ISAF version with RPG cages and/or netting on it? and possibly the crow system ontop?

• Like 2

You just uploaded a video on your updatedstance on Steam Workshop.

Does this mean I could make one of my faction mods dependant upon your vehicle/vehicles if I upload a copy?

Of course you would be credited and I would provide links to the original.

Wow those renders look photo-realistic.

I only hope that the engine-sound is WAY more throaty (7L V6 turbo-diesel) than BI's hair-drier.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, jarrad96 said:

You just uploaded a video on your updatedstance on Steam Workshop.

Does this mean I could make one of my faction mods dependant upon your vehicle/vehicles if I upload a copy?

Of course you would be credited and I would provide links to the original.

yes you can include my content its fine. I just can't be bothered with the DMCA thing anymore lol :P

15 hours ago, domokun said:

Wow those renders look photo-realistic.

I only hope that the engine-sound is WAY more throaty (7L V6 turbo-diesel) than BI's hair-drier.

haha nah they are quite a ways off photo-realistic :P I mean i haven't even made any effort to match the lighting of the environment map :P

Thanks though glad you liked the renders :D 

Those would look awesome in an MK10 LandingCraft...just sayin..lol

Diesel

• Like 2

Hi Burnes, Loving the Work so far. It's great to finally see the British fleet of vehicles being worked on. You mentioned a Warrior in one of your videos. How High on your priorities is this? I know you have some great aspirations for content in Arma just interested to see if you know in what order it will all be worked on? Would love to see a proper warrior that does not require the download of all of CUP.

• Like 1

Posting this here and on the main page because I'm getting a lot of messages and emails about it lol

Yes. it means exactly what it sounds like. I no longer care about my content being distributed on SW or PW6

Please feel free to include whatever youl ike from my back catalog of mods.

thanks

As someone who loves the steam workshop's ease of use, thank you :D

On 02/03/2017 at 0:45 PM, Bulajunior14 said:

Hi Burnes, Loving the Work so far. It's great to finally see the British fleet of vehicles being worked on. You mentioned a Warrior in one of your videos. How High on your priorities is this? I know you have some great aspirations for content in Arma just interested to see if you know in what order it will all be worked on? Would love to see a proper warrior that does not require the download of all of CUP.

Would be nice to know aswell because CUP is a very big mod to download just for one or two things.

• Like 1

On 02/03/2017 at 10:45 PM, Bulajunior14 said:

priority is high. Very high infact.

The reason for which is alluded to briefly in this video introducing my new channel (lol shameless plug i know) :P

So yes, the Warrior and a brand new completely remade Challenger 2 are at the top of the priority list atm (well after the M-ATV  i guess) :P

Hi burnes ty for your wonderful mods. i have a ques . i want to retxture one of your mraps for our clan. but i cant do it without teh classnames and body textures of these mraps ! can u help us and give us a way for this ? :) ty

Edited by ENRIX

24 minutes ago, ENRIX said:

Hi dude ty for your wonderful mods. i have a ques . i want to retxture one of your mraps for our clan. but i cant do it without teh classnames and body textures of these mraps ! can u help us and give us a way for this ? :) ty

first off please don't call me 'Dude'. 

What MRAAP would you like to retexture? cos the ones i tihnk you are thinking of are being given to 3CB to fix/improve and iirc they are adding hidden selections that *should* allow retexturing.

I'd be able to be more specific if you give me more information though :P

oh sorry i didn't notice :)  !!!!!! i want to retxture foxhound . im not very pro in this case but for exam (picture) i retxtured f-14, i did this by using and retxturing the orginal body , wing and.... textures . now with your mod we dont have a skin and config template OR  We dont have the body_CO.PAA &... textures because we dont have access and permission to use the orginal one that is in the pbo file to retxture it . how can we retexture your foxhound ? TY  [sorry for eng ]

im7r_20160925193607_1.jpg

Edited by ENRIX

So as many of you know I do vehicle mod requests from time to time and i thought i would show one particular project that has thrown up some rather interesting problems to overcome lol.

This is still very much Work In Progress but its certainly the most interesting vehicle i've had to work on :D

My new channel is still unverified so no fancy thumbnails yet haha :P 

Ah, I remember when this vehicle model was released a while back- Its definitely one of the most interesting MBT's since WW2, and the suspension was awesome looking. 

Perhaps the 3rd seat could be used for LR radios or something, or maybe an external camera or view ports of some kind, to give him some functionality.

21 hours ago, ENRIX said:

oh sorry i didn't notice :)  !!!!!! i want to retxture foxhound . im not very pro in this case but for exam (picture) i retxtured f-14, i did this by using and retxturing the orginal body , wing and.... textures . now with your mod we dont have a skin and config template OR  We dont have the body_CO.PAA &... textures because we dont have access and permission to use the orginal one that is in the pbo file to retxture it . how can we retexture your foxhound ? TY  [sorry for eng ]

Hey again well the only thing I can tthink to do to help you is this:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B4J9Pzm5Mr8ZLVlTUXVTLUdHN00

That is the project folder for the Foxhound i sent to 3CB. Its in a bit of a state cos the last thing i was doing was messing around trying to fix the gunenr animations and didnt really finish up in a good spot haha

no idea what state its in cos its been a long time lol

But i guess the Foxhound has just gone open source lol :P

Enjoy :D

Btww if theres anything you want to have explained/demonstrated in blender modelling or arma modding please feel free to suggest it as a tutorial topic here 

And i will make a tutorial video on it in the near future

Texturing has always been too big a hurdle for me. It's straightforward enough - with time and determination - to get a model in game from Blender via O2.

Also a texturing tutorial would be of great use to people wanting to do retextures of existing addons as well.

Offering to do tutorials on addon making is a huge help to the community, I reckon. So good on ya Burnes! :rthumb:

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, chops said:

Texturing has always been too big a hurdle for me. It's straightforward enough - with time and determination - to get a model in game from Blender via O2.

Also a texturing tutorial would be of great use to people wanting to do retextures of existing addons as well.

Offering to do tutorials on addon making is a huge help to the community, I reckon. So good on ya Burnes! :rthumb:

Sure Chops I can put out a texturing tutorial :D and thanks yeah I like helping out the arma community as much as i can. I don'tthink would ever have gotten started in modding myself were it not for Reyhards tank tutorials wayyyyy back in like 2014 lol :P