Burnes Armories Tanks and Deployment Vehicles

Good for you! And best of luck.

• Like 2

Hey guys all I can say is wow and thank you so much. The outpooring of support has been overwhelming I even made a response video to say thanks

Now as for arma mod related news, I actually already have a new mod close to completion and have also just started on sometihng that i tihnk will be very popular with American Units :) I won't say what these two mods are just yet but I will have more news on these soon

Again thank you so much everyone for your support. You've made me happier than ever to be a part of this wonderful community :)

actually, we should thank you for your openness and your courage. Hope to hear your new voice soon. 

Don't let anyone choose for you what kind of life you want to live. 

Carpe Diem.

• Like 3

Keep up the great work Burnes. Looking forward to your next projects.

If you don't like the heat in Queensland, you're more than welcome to come to Victoria. We've got enough cold for everybody. ;)

17 minutes ago, wansec_6 said:

Keep up the great work Burnes. Looking forward to your next projects.

If you don't like the heat in Queensland, you're more than welcome to come to Victoria. We've got enough cold for everybody. ;)

oh be quiet you dam Victorian :)

• Like 4

Haha tbh I'm gettting very used to the heat of Cairns and i love the tropical environment up here. When you're from a cold country like the UK its kind of the dream to live in a tropical paradise lol. Sure the Crocodile warnings along every beach make you a bit nervous about getting close to the water lol :P But other than that its pretty amazing up here :D

I thoguht the bugs would bother me too before i came out here but i've seen some massive bugs and spiders so far and it really doesnt bother me very much at all :)

Thought I'd put out an update video showing what I'm working on atm :)

Very nice. :)

And thanks for donating the Foxhound to the 3CB team. I love it enormously and utilize it in all my 3CB ops (I pretty much patrol exclusively with it now), so it'll be nice to have the dependency directly in their pack.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HeroesandvillainsOS said:

Very nice. :)

And thanks for donating the Foxhound to the 3CB team. I love it enormously and utilize it in all my 3CB ops (I pretty much patrol exclusively with it now), so it'll be nice to have the dependency directly in their pack.

yesh plus their quality control is far superior to mine lol and i think they will fix all the things i didn't have time to lol :P

I'm also very excited to see what they add to these vehicles :D

Hey Burnes,

Did you take away the A2 abrams variant from your abrams mod awhile back? I can't seem to find it in the editor, whereas when I downloaded it on my desktop a long time ago it was there.

I also hope everything has been going well for you.

Thanks,

Alkar

Was really hoping the new project was going to be a re-work or update to the MK10 or the LCAC..especially now with Tanoa having all the islands. Why BI didnt include a landingcraft is beyond me. I still use your MK10 all the time..I dont fly I crash so getting supplies and equipment from point a to point b across water...well the landingcraft is my only option..lol

Diesel

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, diesel tech jc said:

Was really hoping the new project was going to be a re-work or update to the MK10 or the LCAC..especially now with Tanoa having all the islands. Why BI didnt include a landingcraft is beyond me. I still use your MK10 all the time..I dont fly I crash so getting supplies and equipment from point a to point b across water...well the landingcraft is my only option..lol

Diesel

Well I didn't say I wouldn't revisit them :P

I have actually wanted to for a while because i did such a rush job on them that they really deserve a lot more attention to detail.

1 minute ago, burnes15th said:

I have actually wanted to for a while because i did such a rush job on them that they really deserve a lot more attention to detail.

They are perfect for Logistical stuff...especially on Tanoa and some other CUP Maps too. I use no respawn or very long respawn on my server for vehicles so having a landingcraft to get them back to base for repair or getting a repair truck to the vehicle is essential. I find it more fun instead of just having everything respawn right away. My only issue is well..with any of the boats in A3 is none of them have any kind of anchor system..witch is odd I think..in heavy wind they will float away from shore. Anyway..good to see you are back and enjoying life...thanks for the hard work on everything you do for the community. Modding sometimes I think is like running a server..everyone takes it for granted it will always be there.

Diesel

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, burnes15th said:

A logistical dream come true..lol

arma3%202016-09-14%2015-58-48-59_zpsh1s5

37 minutes ago, diesel tech jc said:

A logistical dream come true..lol

arma3%202016-09-14%2015-58-48-59_zpsh1s5

Haha ever since my time in the Logistics Company of the 15th MEU realism unit i have a soft spot for logistics :D and that looks epic btw 

i cant wait for the LCAC and Mk10 to be completed!

These are the only vehicles that make any use of all that sea on Tanoa and Altis...

On 19/02/2017 at 10:11 PM, burnes15th said:

yesh plus their quality control is far superior to mine lol and i think they will fix all the things i didn't have time to lol :P

I'm also very excited to see what they add to these vehicles :D

Already started some preliminary work on the Foxhound (while I wait for the Husky and Panther....:whistle:), adding in our weapon ammo system, sounds etc... I am cleaning up the config, reducing the model count by adding in hidden selection textures, and creating the damage and destruct textures for the vehicle. I'll tweak the wheel destruction and we'll make sure that the vehicles have a series of visual LODs to reduce polys as they drive away. Once those are done, we can polish this thing to within an inch of its life by including opening doors (front and rear), fixing a few passenger animations, and other such improvements.  Gonna be great. Thanks for donating it! :icon_biggrin:

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, evrik said:

Already started some preliminary work on the Foxhound (while I wait for the Husky and Panter....:whistle:), adding in our weapon ammo system, sounds etc... I am cleaning up the config, reducing the model count by adding in hidden selection textures, and creating the damage and destruct textures for the vehicle. I'll tweak the wheel destruction and we'll make sure that the vehicles have a series of visual LODs to reduce polys as they drive away. Once those are done, we can polish this thing to within an inch of its life by including opening doors (front and rear), fixing a few passenger animations, and other such improvements.  Gonna be great. Thanks for donating it! :icon_biggrin:

haha sounds great! very excited to see the improvements you guys make :D

I'll get the others uploaded over the next few days :) 

progress on the Oshkosh M-ATV model 

matv.png

1 hour ago, GamerOnkel said:

Will they also develop eods mod and are updates planned?

Yes I have plans for EODS too. 

But also i heard from Pazuzu recently that he has made some very interesting changes to EODS on his end :D could be veryy cool

Some better screenshots

16832336_10155839665220968_7498364394100

16832211_10155839665950968_4448198500817

W O W.   Those are looking great. Keep up the great work Burnes and thank you for all your hard work and beautiful addons.

That looks great. I can't wait for your rendition of it. The vanilla one leaves a ton to be desired.