Burnes Armories Tanks and Deployment Vehicles

link has been updated. There was a bad texture path in one of the rvmats used

Thank you! just another thing to update, so over 54kmh the vehicle start to wobble from side to side alot, to compare, like a ship in rough sea's, its crazy!

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

news_download_a3_3.png

Panther CLV v1.0

As we agreed we are not mirroring your work but linking to your youtube video from where people can download the addon.

Hey guys the link is broke, please need the link to donw load the Burnes Armaries-MK10 Landing Craft Utitlity (LCU) please

Kenneth. There are no links here. Go to burnes' YouTube channel and they are all there. Alternatively Armaholic are authorised to hold links to the same if you need help finding. sJ

• Like 1

Wish it was on the A3 Launcher! We get most of our players thru that.

Nice modding!

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=775610165

Don't know if it's with your permission or not... But there it is.

I think its fair to assume its not.

Its a bummer people do that, especially considering how blatantly obvious it is burnes doesn't want his content hosted elsewhere.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaand... it's gone.

((any chance to see some improvements on the LCAC or AAV ? )

You may have been asked this before, but I could not find it. Where is the M1A2 in the editor? I can only find the M1A1. I've downloaded your mod previously when it was still on armaholic I believe and was able to access both tank variants, but now when I download it I can only find the M1A1. 

Any chance of the Challenger being made ACE3 compatible anytime soon? I saw it mentioned somewhere that AGM does not play nice with ACE, any advice?
I'm loving the look of this mod, and I'd love to use it, but I can't play without ACE :/

Not possible as far as I know as the source files were lost.

• Like 1

Hi, I am trying to get the LCAC running on my server but apparently the signature file is not valid? Can anyone provide some assistance to how i get it set up?

Edited by KINLOCH

11 hours ago, KINLOCH said:

Hi, I am trying to get the LCAC running on my server but apparently the signature file is not valid? Can anyone provide some assistance to how i get it set up?

Go to his youtube channel....and search for the LCAC or the MK10..I think the bikeys are the same for both...he has links there to his own Google Drive for files I think...that's where I got mine awhile back for his MK10..I think he lost all the files in a HDD crash and so that's why they aren't being updated.

Diesel

• Like 1

1 hour ago, diesel tech jc said:

Go to his youtube channel....and search for the LCAC or the MK10..I think the bikeys are the same for both...he has links there to his own Google Drive for files I think...that's where I got mine awhile back for his MK10..I think he lost all the files in a HDD crash and so that's why they aren't being updated.

Diesel

Yeah the MK10 works fine but the LCAC gives me the signature file error.

6 hours ago, KINLOCH said:

Yeah the MK10 works fine but the LCAC gives me the signature file error.

I think that's why I didn't use the LCAC either..I couldn't find a key for it..plus it had some LOD issues on a couple extra Maps I used..too bad that isn't around anymore it was the best Landingcraft Ive seen for Arma.

if you are interested in landing ships and marine warfare you might lobby for them in the relevant thread on general :)

On 1/29/2017 at 11:16 PM, wansec_6 said:

G'day Burnes15th.

Was looking on Steam Workshop and found your LCAC http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=852267993&searchtext=

Thought you should you know.

I saw this one..must be the same guy...http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=852267993

This kind of crap is why some of the great Modders have gone away and are only making Mods for their clans...why is it so hard to understand if it isn't your and you cant get permission..dont post it.

Diesel

Hey guys just thought i should let you all know I'm still alive and will be returning to arma soon-ish. April 11th to be precise. 

Will be posting up a video that might come as quite a shock but will explain everything far better than i could do here i think (and hope lol).

Anyway thank you to everyone who has been trying to police my steam workshop policy lol but tbh i'm thinking of just scrapping all the restrictions as its just to much of a pain to keep on top of even with amazing help from people like Foxhound at armaholic. I mean some of my mods are being handed off to others to work on anyway, the Foxhound, Husky and Panther for example are being given to 3CB to finish/improve and add to their british pack. plus a few others i have.

I will be returning to making content and tutorials though very soon, just a slightly different me that's all lol :P

Anyway thanks for all the messages guys. I'll be back soon :)