Burnes Armories Tanks and Deployment Vehicles

sorry there will be no LMV version I'm afraid. It just takes too long and i can't afford the time on something my unit will never use. The differences are pretty big with a totally different hatch configuration, centralized turret and no RWS. the interior is obviously very different too. too much work when you're working for free.

How much money would I have to donate for you to make it?

Abt tree fiddy

sent you a PM man ;)

762195e1666497074ede151e0cbeb39738a411d9

Sorry I had to :D

• Like 2

762195e1666497074ede151e0cbeb39738a411d9

Sorry I had to :D

You had to one up my "tree fiddy" comment huh...

• Like 1

Heya burnes. Would you ever consider updating the Lcac and mk10 so that it would use the new vehicle-in-vehicle feature of Arma?

• Like 1

Correct me on this but i think the source files of those were lost due to a PC crash

Looking good ^

From what I saw on a trip to the Royal Wessex regiment base near Longmoore, there is actually a small, rotatable camera on top of that box (the one on top of the windscreen) which also has a small wiper blade too. I'll try to find a ref image for you :)

Edit: The bonnet isn't smooth but is more of a rough sandpaper like texture as something else to point out

Downloaded objects and have trouble finding out where there files go. Any help would be appreciated.

Your sweet abrams SA havent been updated for Apex, right? there will be error messages.

EDIT:
Tested, no errors, great job.

Isn't the Challenger 2 horribly overpowered right now?

Shot it in the side with the T-90A Obr. 2016 from RHS, 5 times with APFSDS and some more with HEAT, didnt do shit to it except damage tracks.

Shot it in the front and damaged the engine (?)

Hey can you give us access to your mod via Steam Workshop or something else? It would be easier to keep track of updates and allows me to update my game automatically.

Thanks Chronophylos

Hey can you give us access to your mod via Steam Workshop or something else? It would be easier to keep track of updates and allows me to update my game automatically.

Thanks Chronophylos

Wont happen, it's in the first post

• Like 2

Hi Burnes, thx for the great Mods but i have a problem with the LCAC:

11:08:50 Player [FCS-DE]-^oo^[Linux]: Wrong signature for file E:\Users\xxxxx\Documents\Arma 3\@BurnesLCAC\addons\burnes_lcac.pbo

I had redownload the file from the dropbox, but i get everytime this error.

The MK 10 works fine. Yes i use the bkey from the Startpost.

<Edit />

Can you fix that, please? So i can use this great Mod on my server?

Has anyone else had a bug where the Husky spawns with no ammo and cannot be re-armed? Mods inc. ALIVE, ACE3 and the only vehicle mods we have is the Husky and EJ UH-60. I'll see if I can find what mod is breaking it and get back to here. 

EJ UH60 is confirmed as causing that problem already.

How do we rearm Burns vehicles? Is it through the standard vanilla ammo trucks? Or can we rearm by adding ammo boxes to inventory like 3cb Jackals and Coyotes?

• Like 1

have you thought of making the AAV amphibious? i know that, in hcpookie's AFV pack, the BMP-1 can go into water mode when in the water and it allows moving and turning, and it sorta works alright. maybe u can base ur AAV code upon it or something? also, it may have been added by CUP and not the AFV pack but i think its the AFV pack.