Burnes Armories Tanks and Deployment Vehicles

Thanks Burnes, been really looking forward to this along with your work on the EOD mod.

Congrats on a great release

Just was trying out the new foxhounds, excellent work but I have run into a snag, the armed variants do not have any ammunition. I am running this with other mods so there could be a conflict. Was wondering if anyone else has encountered any issues, some main ones I run it with are CUP (More British Vehicles) and RHS (Because its RHS :P) also the 3rd CB Mods that add more British content as well. Be a shame to not be able to run all of these together. If anyone has any information or feedback let me know. I will test this more tomorrow if I have the chance to narrow down what more may be causing the issue.

I'm currently running CUP and 3CB and the Foxhound is fully armed, so they're not the issue.

Hey @burnes15th I don't suppose with the EOD mod there's anyway to only have a certain side set off the IED's?

I know it's not exactly realistic, but I think in terms of gameplay it'd be cool if you had an option to only have them activated by bluefor for instance.

I've been thinking about adding some side missions to our ALiVE mission, and was keen to have the players hunt an HVT traveling between towns etc so they can do those very hollywood littlebird helo vehicle stop and seizure missions. Problem is I know the HVT wouldn't make it from random town A to random town B without an IED blowing him to random towns C,D and E.

Do you think this is something you could look at?

Really can't wait to see what you can do with that mod, it's quickly becoming a favourite on our small server.

Is there anyway to make the landing craft lower the front ramp by itself? (AI) (Commands, Scripts etc) Thanks in advance

Do you ever plan on doing Snatch Landrovers? like the ones used in Iraq? Loving the FoxHound by the way.

no I wouldnt be interested in doing Landrovers. i think 3cb are doing them though

We are indeed. Thanks to some generous contributions of models from others in this community, we have some major plans for Land Rovers in the near future.

• Like 3

Really nice release Burnes. Love the interior, looks great. Looking forward to the new vehicles too.  :D

Hi burnes - love your models - can I ask why though your doing warrior next when there's already one available with cups. I think what's missing is some proper Mann Brit army trucks ie logistics as well as personnel transport. It would also be cool to have some engineering vehicles whether armoured jcb, or things like Trojan.

Hi burnes - love your models - can I ask why though your doing warrior next when there's already one available with cups. I think what's missing is some proper Mann Brit army trucks ie logistics as well as personnel transport. It would also be cool to have some engineering vehicles whether armoured jcb, or things like Trojan.

He does completely reworked ones with interiors. There is M1 Abrams in RHS and he still did his own.

He does completely reworked ones with interiors. There is M1 Abrams in RHS and he still did his own.

Yes I get that but given there is one I would like to see vehicles added that don't currently exist, as he has been doing.

Burnes keeps his mods faithful to the real life versions. CUP's versions don't realistically portray the Warrior as it really is unfortunately.

Plus full working interiors is a plus. Would be nice to see a WRAP 2 with all the goodies inside and out.

Scimitar would be nice to see later on down the line... Perhaps if ever a FV103 (Spartan) is done, all that needs to be added is the RARDEN turret and Bang, Scimitar Mk. 2. 2 birds, one stone.

• Like 1

I think my point is and it's only my view point, we have a warrior, it may not be perfect and I know burnes would be superb but we do actually have one. So imho it would be better to get totally missing vehicles added first then go back and improve on existing vehicles. Just my two cents worth.

@Burne - I love the new Foxhound. Beautiful. I was wondering if the doors and rear hatch can be opened? I tried to open it with Vehicle Doors and Lights mod but nothing is shown. It could be that it is still in Beta and was curious since we can view the model in much more details that way.

• Like 1

CUP's versions don't realistically portray the Warrior as it really is unfortunately.

And how should it be, in your opinion?

• Like 1

And how should it be, in your opinion?

Hey there Chairborne, I didn't mean any offence with my comment. I was referring to a more realistic representation of the current FV510 including HEI-T and APSD-T limited to 6 round loads to reflect the use of the 3 round clips that feed the L21A1 RARDEN, along with a cannon Rate of Fire of 90 rounds a minute. From there, including the L94A1 Chain Gun with a rate of fire of 500-520 rounds a minute. The turret would be fully de-stabilised giving the crew a bit more of a challenge. Maybe even the gunner's sight. Stuff like that. 

Which is one reason I'm interested in Burnes' possible iteration of Warrior because of his use of full vehicle interiors. It brings all the more immersion and challenge into the game which is personally what I enjoy. 

The unit I'm currently with have been using a modified vanilla Mora to fit my above description minus gunner's sight but it's just not a proper WRAP 2 that we'd see today and I know Burnes had already been working on the Warrior at one point.  

Its happening! Yes i wait too long for this darling. :D Thanks very much!

Greets DonbassCZ

One happy customer of Burnes Armories here  :)