Burnes Armories Tanks and Deployment Vehicles

removed AGM dependency a long time ago. It just doesnt have any ACE3 features.

Was the Chally one of the vehicles you lost the source files for?

Hi Burnes15th. Not to be a bother but I'm wondering where you are hosting the Burnes Foxhound link? I can't seem to find it anymore.

He said in one of his videos that he's not releasing it until its finished

More news on the Foxhound coming very soon but in the meantime:

Was the Chally one of the vehicles you lost the source files for?

Yes sadly so. shame as i'd really love to be able to update it further

Btw here is an updated version of EODS that, while being a bit rough around the edges does for the most part work. 

I'd like to thank MrEwok for allowing this release. I know a lot of peopel have been waiting for an update

Burnes

Regarding the LCU and the LCAC

At least the ships can transport now vehicles without having to use Attachto.

Check it but since one of the last updates it is possible to transport cars and tracked vehicles just using PHYSx

Burnes

Regarding the LCU and the LCAC

At least the ships can transport now vehicles without having to use Attachto.

Check it but since one of the last updates it is possible to transport cars and tracked vehicles just using PHYSx

Was this on local or multiplayer? Were the vehicles manned by players?

Nice work with EODS, I get why you want to keep download links on your YouTube but could you upload somewhere that doesn't limit downloads, like Mega?

im uploading to mediafire as we speak. check back in about an hour (mediafire upload speed is painful lol)

LINK UPDATED

What about the vehicle downloads, did you do a media fire upload for those as well or just EODS. because trying to get them but dropbox pulling an Imgur and not wanting to run.

im uploading to mediafire as we speak. check back in about an hour (mediafire upload speed is painful lol)

Nice one thanks :)

Hi Burnes, are there any server .rpt errors generated by the new update to EOD? I'd like to use it, but we take pretty stringent steps against mods that spam the server log with errors in an attempt to keep the server stable.

Also, in your in-game vids, what is the base building mod you use?

Hi Burnes, are there any server .rpt errors generated by the new update to EOD? I'd like to use it, but we take pretty stringent steps against mods that spam the server log with errors in an attempt to keep the server stable.

Also, in your in-game vids, what is the base building mod you use?

I'm quite certain you will not be abel to use it as there are no keys

Which one? The EOD or the base builder?

Too bad about the keys though.

No the base building stuff is R3F/Alive logistics. 

BTW guys here is a short teaser from a recent patrol test with the foxhounds. there will be a longer edit soon

Cheers for the reply. On the EOD mod, could keys be generated for it? The Foxhound is looking fantastic! :)

+1 for EOD keys :-) 

Want to get that tested and on the server :-)

Cheers for the reply. On the EOD mod, could keys be generated for it? The Foxhound is looking fantastic! :)

You could produce your own keys for it? Very simple to do, and if you are already distributing your mods privately there will be no pain to get it distributed. If you need any help I am on hand.

I thought you needed Source to create keys on a build ?

(I'm no expert though....)

PW6 obviously does it but I've no idea how

I thought you needed Source to create keys on a build ?

(I'm no expert though....)

PW6 obviously does it but I've no idea how

No, not at all. It can be done via the Arma3Tools on steam, you need to use the DSUtils and it should be self explanatory from there (create your key, select the addons and then sign the pbos).

i have the source but not all pbos have been recompiled yet. I've held off including the recompiled pbos due to some problems with the stringtables i want to fix first

basicly it will be done when its done. I will PM you or steam chat you Evrik about sorting something out though if you really need it ;)

Sounds good, thanks. I'll see what the powers that be would like. Also, if you are now responsible for the mod, we might be able to provide you the BAF mine sweeper head we use on our backpack so that it could be included. We gave it to Mr Ewok to include as he gave us the initial detector model, but I don't think it was ever added. It would be great to be able to ACE interact and deploy the detector from our backpack.

• Like 1