Burnes Armories Tanks and Deployment Vehicles

It would be so cool if burnes worked with RHS and gave their M1s interiors, then they could create a super tank! 

Hey guys, thoguht i'd keep you up to date with how the foxhound is coming along

also, I've had several instances of people adding my mods to steam workshop this week. please do not do this. I will request the removal of my work from steam workshop and file copyright notices to Valve if necessary.

As already stated I do not give permission for ANY public mirror downloads.

DAMN!!!!

That is awesome man... love the details like "no step", dusty wheels and the mesh grills.

When its released, I'll be rolling through South Kavala in one of those for sure !!!

Looking Great !

thanks man. I've put a little more into it the past few days

now functions as a vehicle lol :D

The color on the Foxhound looks great, i like this color better for the Foxhound, also will the towbar in the front be able to be deployed and tow other vehicles?

Anyway, keep it up!

I like the colour as well, it just looks a little clean. Once it's been weathered it will look fine I reckon

SJ

• Like 1

That stuff is top notch...love the landing craft..question though..is it an add-on island issue when I try and use the LCAC that it seems to have major graphic glitches? I can use it on Stratis and Altis fine but an add-on island it seems to want to glitch out severely.

Diesel

@burnes15th

Nice work! Keep it done!
But. there is any chances to fix  AAV7 and LCAC?

@Burnes15th

Hi,

I talked to you a while ago on Youtube messenger about reference materials for the Foxhound and sent you another message on here since then but you havn't replied. 

In your last video you mentioned you are still waiting on reference materials, is that a reference to me? Do you still need stuff?

@Burnes15th

Hi,

I talked to you a while ago on Youtube messenger about reference materials for the Foxhound and sent you another message on here since then but you havn't replied. 

In your last video you mentioned you are still waiting on reference materials, is that a reference to me? Do you still need stuff?

hey man, apologies i dont check my BI forum messages very often lol. Yes that was a reference to you and your reference materials would be a huge help in getting some of the details correct.

you can usually find me on our teamspeak server at 31.186.251.194

i will be on later today for sure ;)

hey guys so when i released the Challenger 2 there was quite a bit of

criticism for the lack of testing, and quite rightly so

anyway i learned from the mistake and we have been painstakingly testing and fixing all

the finer points of the foxhound. here is some of that process lol

still a ways to go (well sort of) but getting closer now ;)

What type of turret did you use for the FFV gunner?

Is it under class Turrets or Cargoturrets?

Damned if I can find a download link on the YouTube video of the Mk 10 LCU. Anyone help me out?

Damned if I can find a download link on the YouTube video of the Mk 10 LCU. Anyone help me out?

Try this one... 

Burnes can you please Check PM ? I'm trying to get server keys for the Mk10 etc.... cheers

SJ

Try this one... 

Burnes can you please Check PM ? I'm trying to get server keys for the Mk10 etc.... cheers

SJ

Thanks

hey guys so when i released the Challenger 2 there was quite a bit of

criticism for the lack of testing, and quite rightly so

My only criticism of the chally was that AGM was a requirement. AGM is quite long in the tooth now (read: part of ACE), are we likely to see a version without AGM as a dependency? 

• Like 1

My only criticism of the chally was that AGM was a requirement. AGM is quite long in the tooth now (read: part of ACE), are we likely to see a version without AGM as a dependency?

removed AGM dependency a long time ago. It just doesnt have any ACE3 features.

you can download the latest version here: