Burnes Armories Tanks and Deployment Vehicles

in the M1A1 the loaders head looks the wrong way, are you able to fix it or will you need the un-binarized files?

Sorry guys had no luck on the unbinarized files. Drive was useless.

I'm working on somethIng now with Siddy that will include the ship assets and a few new things not tried before so hopefully I will have some news on that soon.

Sort of a game mode/scenario package.

Also

Anyone looking to join a British Army realism unit are welcome to join us at the 4th Infantry Brigade

http://www.4thinfantrybrigade.co.uk/

We welcome all nationalities and all levels of arma expereinced players. We run weekly operations/trainings on Saturdays as well as a persistent Alive Deployment as can be seen below

Hello,

we're using your awesome MK10 on our server, but when people spawn 1, everybody gets an error loading this texture ; 

burnes_lcac\data\lcacdeck.paa

Do you think you could fix it ?

(it comes from Burnes_MK10.p3d)

Thank you.

Hello,

we're using your awesome MK10 on our server, but when people spawn 1, everybody gets an error loading this texture ; 

Do you think you could fix it ?

(it comes from Burnes_MK10.p3d)

Thank you.

fixed ages ago. can only be downloaded here. do not ask for a PW6 upload.

fixed ages ago. can only be downloaded here. do not ask for a PW6 upload.

Thank you for this !

You don't like armaholic ? :p

Please update the mod and fix the performance of the tank the Pip windows in the commander hatch could be just bullet proof glass windows like in real life. Please re texture and optimize!

Please update the mod and fix the performance of the tank the Pip windows in the commander hatch could be just bullet proof glass windows like in real life. Please re texture and optimize!

No. in real life they are periscopes not windows. the angle is all wrong for windows. Go do some research brah.

Thank you for this !

You don't like armaholic ? :P

no i like armaholic just fine, I just make a little money back by making the download exclusive to the youtube video concerning the mod.

Btw I am working on a new version of the foxhound. completely remade from scratch with a lot of improvements learned from all the mistakes i made on the first one (there were MANY

lol) so should have some news on that soon. Back in a British unit so making British kit is a priority again lol

Btw I am working on a new version of the foxhound. completely remade from scratch with a lot of improvements learned from all the mistakes i made on the first one (there were MANY

lol) so should have some news on that soon. Back in a British unit so making British kit is a priority again lol

Good to hear! :D

I love the Burnes M1A1 tanks but unfortunately they don't work with ACE3 which is a bit of a  disappointment. Are there any plans to make them compatible?

Back in a British unit so making British kit is a priority again lol

:wub:  Might we see the return of Warrior? 

:wub:  Might we see the return of Warrior?

maybe. It would be nice to get one out

btw here is how the foxhound is looking

I love the Burnes M1A1 tanks but unfortunately they don't work with ACE3 which is a bit of a  disappointment. Are there any plans to make them compatible?

I will look into it. might be able to create an extension class that contains whatever additional attributes and classes ACE3 requires

I will look into it. might be able to create an extension class that contains whatever additional attributes and classes ACE3 requires

If you did that I, and many others in my group, would be highly appreciative of your efforts.. We love your M1A1 over the RHS version by 200% but the lack of ACE interactions is a bit of a bummer.

Hello,

First of all, congrats on your incredible work, these are awesome vehicles ! Besides, I'd like to know if the main post is up-to-date because I'd really like to know what's you progress on the Leclerc (since I'm in a French team). I feel sorry to ask, but it's been a long time since you last talked about it... :(

Maybe I missed a post or something, anyway good luck ! 

Hello,

First of all, congrats on your incredible work, these are awesome vehicles ! Besides, I'd like to know if the main post is up-to-date because I'd really like to know what's you progress on the Leclerc (since I'm in a French team). I feel sorry to ask, but it's been a long time since you last talked about it... :(

Maybe I missed a post or something, anyway good luck !

hey man, apologies but its on hold atm. It isnt scrapped though as it wasnt among the stuff lost when my SSD failed with most of my old modding projects on it so i still have all the material but I have had to prioritise other projects atm. coupled with real life commitments modding time has ben a bit short the past few months. But i promise as soon as more progress is made I will provide an update ;)

hey man, apologies but its on hold atm. It isnt scrapped though as it wasnt among the stuff lost when my SSD failed with most of my old modding projects on it so i still have all the material but I have had to prioritise other projects atm. coupled with real life commitments modding time has ben a bit short the past few months. But i promise as soon as more progress is made I will provide an update ;)

Good to hear ! Good luck with your work and all the stuff.  :P

SO HAPPY you are still working on the Foxhound. It's looking great, keep up the good work!

There seems to be a graphics conflict with the CUP Landing Helicopter Dock Wasp-Class addon & the Burns LCU & LCAC when using both addons (CUP & LC) at the same time? The ship gets spikes shooting up & bits of the ship out of shape? any solutions?

So if you guys remember, in some of Burnes' videos about the tanks and showing off some updates that there was a little thing that I had worked on for Burnes to implement in his current tanks. These changes were to be introduced in the next update however due to Burnes' SSD containing all of the mods that we was working on dying it was never released.

Yesterday I had a chat with Burnes and he gave me permission to release the files, which I have converted to work in their own separate .pbo's to work with the current versions of the Challenger 2 and M1A1 SA.

There are a few things that were to be added that never were added still left in such as the ability to have TUSK or ERA added on.

For those who would like to tinker feel free, I've added in lots of variables such as being able to choose between flags, ammo and such.

Have fun!

Downloads

Challenger 2 CDU

M1A1 SA CDU

Source stuff

Challenger 2 CDU Source

M1A1 SA CDU Source

Does this mod work with the bikey thing for servers? Also the CDU menu seems glitchy... video on how to use right???

Does this mod work with the bikey thing for servers? Also the CDU menu seems glitchy... video on how to use right???

Forgot all about the key, here is a link and I'll update the original post with it, as for the CDU being glitchy, what do you mean by that?

Forgot all about the key, here is a link and I'll update the original post with it, as for the CDU being glitchy, what do you mean by that?

Sorry that was a little vauge, it seems like before the CDU was released the tank itself seemed less glitchy just in general, it didnt crash servers, the camera system  seems to glitch and show the ocean etc. The old menu seemed better. Is there a bikey to the original M1 abrams before CDU update? The menu jsut seems unappealing to me and a lot of others. Other than that great tank besides the gunners PIP thermals not working like on the M1A2 and no firing from vicks in commanders or loaders position. Speaking of the loader, why no iron sights for his weapon?