Burnes Armories Tanks and Deployment Vehicles

hmmm, well if you're near Epsom PM me and I can do it for you - no bother

WIP new textures (colour only atm but normal/spec/AS to follow)

aav_Picture10001.png

aav_Picture20001.png

I don't wanna spoil the fun........... but...........

Isn't there something wrong?

Ain't it the South Korean camo?

Yep, they use the AAV-7

It's obvious that this was not rendered with a "daylight"-like-light setup, so maybe wait for ingame pics before judging :rolleyes:

BTW my latest tutorial shows how to use the arma3diag tool to make config changes on the fly without having to rebuild the mod or restart amra.

I know most modders will already be using this but for anyone who isn't and wants to know how, it saves a lot of time configuring mods and setting up physX.

Edited by Guest

BTW my latest tutorial shows how to use the arma3diag tool to make config changes on the fly without having to rebuild the mod or restart amra.

I know most modders will already be using this but for anyone who isn't and wants to know how, it saves a lot of time configuring mods and setting up physX.

Now I just wanted to see the RG-31, are you making that for your releases or will it be apart of the "EoD Mod". Either way it looks great!

Really looking forward to an enhanced version of the Foxhound!

Sometimes as being a old school editing dude for arma makes you miss out new things and continue to do things the old fashion way. Thanks for this heads up :)

Also, I couldn't use p:\ as my path but using the "real" path worked like a charm. Could be worth for others to know.

hey guys just a quick update. should hopefully have some new progress on the ships i've been working on soon (both UK and US). having some issue with addonBuilder not doing anything when i hit 'pack' so trying to fix that

hey guys just a quick update. should hopefully have some new progress on the ships i've been working on soon (both UK and US). having some issue with addonBuilder not doing anything when i hit 'pack' so trying to fix that

Try to pack not to P: drive but to any folder on it. I had the same issue.

Nope no such luck. when i say nothing happens i mean literally nothing. not a failed build or anything literally i click the button and there is no response whatsoever

Burnes try using Mikero's tools...

pboproject is what we use ?

It's really good in my "non-expert" opinion... seems to work every time

Burnes try using Mikero's tools...

pboproject is what we use ?

It's really good in my "non-expert" opinion... seems to work every time

yeah cheers man, set it up last night, works like a charm. ;)

Glad to hear all is working again for you Burnes. Looking forward to the release of your ships.

HMS Bulwark by any chance?  *crossed fingers*

• Like 1

Hey guys just letting you know i am still unable to recover the files from my dead computer. So a lot of projects are on standby atm, only those that were on my E Drive like the ships and the stuff i had on dropbox is currently workable by me. This means that there may not be any progress on the tanks or some of the trucks for a while I'm afraid.

I've been putting some time into the HMS Bulwark and the US LPD so ther will be pics and video of those soon and also i've been experimenting with articulated trailers for our supply detachment at the 15th MEU, here are my results so far:

You could put a C-Ram on that trailer if there was one, or some other static weapon