Burnes Armories Tanks and Deployment Vehicles

That's because Burnes has removed all the files and moved them to his youtube page, if you want to download any of his mods you need to go there from now on.

no that is not the case. all NEW releases will be on youtube. all old links and downlaods will still be avilable. the link for the LCAC has gone down due to some dropbox issues. but as it desperately needs to be updated anyway I will wait until it is updated before re-linking

hey Burnes i just wanted to thank your for all the hard work! Your assets are amazing. I can't wait to see the Leopard :)

Hey, Here are a list of a few bugs we've found during our testing of the Challenger 2:

There have been a few instances of the tank flipping. From what we can gather doing neutral turns and colliding with static objects sometimes causes it.

Secondly, there is a major bug with the main gun. Basically, whilst firing the 7.62 chain gun on it, if the loader fires the remote .50 at the same time, it auto changes the main gun selection back to it's 120mm.

Lastly, and a minor point, sometimes when you accelerate in a straight line from stationary, you get a max speed of 10 km/h. Solved by wiggling left/right a couple of times and then you accelerate properly.

Hey, Here are a list of a few bugs we've found during our testing of the Challenger 2:

There have been a few instances of the tank flipping. From what we can gather doing neutral turns and colliding with static objects sometimes causes it.

Secondly, there is a major bug with the main gun. Basically, whilst firing the 7.62 chain gun on it, if the loader fires the remote .50 at the same time, it auto changes the main gun selection back to it's 120mm.

Lastly, and a minor point, sometimes when you accelerate in a straight line from stationary, you get a max speed of 10 km/h. Solved by wiggling left/right a couple of times and then you accelerate properly.

first two are both arma bugs. they can be reproduced with stock vehicles. i will look into the 3rd though.

very quality vehicles and nice work i like the Chally 2 now i spotted that you write that you will do T-90 and i wan't to ask current progress :D !

Edited by SRBKnight

no that is not the case. all NEW releases will be on youtube. all old links and downlaods will still be avilable. the link for the LCAC has gone down due to some dropbox issues. but as it desperately needs to be updated anyway I will wait until it is updated before re-linking

I have to ask this, but are you doing this to get some views on your youtube channel, because youtube channels might be one of the worst release platforms I have ever seen. It is very hard to find things there and to realize when something has been updated. Whatever the reason good luck to you but I hope you realize the shortcomings of your release aproach.

Anyways good luck and good work on the releases.

Edited by Bumgie

Since AGM wont get updated anymore and ACE3 took its spot, will your M1's use ACE3 FCS?

Hey mate, thanks for all your hard work to date. My clan has just recently adopted your Abrams and we love your attention to detail. We were all wondering though if you were going to finish the interiors for them in the future, we also acknowledge with all your other projects running simultaneously that nothing can be expected soon. This is just one of those curious questions.

Hey mate, thanks for all your hard work to date. My clan has just recently adopted your Abrams and we love your attention to detail. We were all wondering though if you were going to finish the interiors for them in the future, we also acknowledge with all your other projects running simultaneously that nothing can be expected soon. This is just one of those curious questions.

yes. this. Basically, what happened was, i was focusing on UK stuff because i'd joined a UK realism unit and they needed a bunch of stuff made. but then that unit fell apart and I'm now back at the 15th MEU. So I'm trying to wrap up the UK stuff by finishing off the Man Truck and Warrior lol and secretly hoping RKSL hurry up and release their amazing looking foxhounds so i can put that one to sleep. then i can get back onto updating all the US stuff. Having had a LONG ass trip in the AAVs this weekend (20km convoy with 4x Abrams, 4x LAV'd and 3x AAV's) i really feel inspired to get that updated soon especially the textures, same for the LCAC's and of course getting the Abrams interiors finished.

---------- Post added at 13:47 ---------- Previous post was at 13:46 ----------

Since AGM wont get updated anymore and ACE3 took its spot, will your M1's use ACE3 FCS?

when the 15th MEU start using ACE it will get updated for ACE. until then I don't have the time spare to commit to looking at how ACE's system works and what changes need to be made. but soon... I think

---------- Post added at 13:57 ---------- Previous post was at 13:47 ----------

I hope you realize the shortcomings of your release aproach.

This has already been discussed in depth. If people want the things I'm releasing they will find them. If they decide not to get them well thats fine too, i wont even know its happening. I'm not looking for mass appeal here I'm releasing things that (hopefully) offer functionality that is a little more in depth than what you normally get. If that's what you are looking for well you're gonna have to go through my release approach.

Wow, if you could make the interiors for the In-game tanks, that would be amazing.

yes. this. Basically, what happened was, i was focusing on UK stuff because i'd joined a UK realism unit and they needed a bunch of stuff made. but then that unit fell apart and I'm now back at the 15th MEU. So I'm trying to wrap up the UK stuff by finishing off the Man Truck and Warrior lol and secretly hoping RKSL hurry up and release their amazing looking foxhounds so i can put that one to sleep. then i can get back onto updating all the US stuff. Having had a LONG ass trip in the AAVs this weekend (20km convoy with 4x Abrams, 4x LAV'd and 3x AAV's) i really feel inspired to get that updated soon especially the textures, same for the LCAC's and of course getting the Abrams interiors finished.

---------- Post added at 13:47 ---------- Previous post was at 13:46 ----------

when the 15th MEU start using ACE it will get updated for ACE. until then I don't have the time spare to commit to looking at how ACE's system works and what changes need to be made. but soon... I think

---------- Post added at 13:57 ---------- Previous post was at 13:47 ----------

This has already been discussed in depth. If people want the things I'm releasing they will find them. If they decide not to get them well thats fine too, i wont even know its happening. I'm not looking for mass appeal here I'm releasing things that (hopefully) offer functionality that is a little more in depth than what you normally get. If that's what you are looking for well you're gonna have to go through my release approach.

I totally understand its unlucky to my unit but one's loyalty and timeframe is to the unit he is in. Currently RHS Abram's FCS are broken and your models are beyond beautifull so i was hopefull.

I totally understand its unlucky to my unit but one's loyalty and timeframe is to the unit he is in. Currently RHS Abram's FCS are broken and your models are beyond beautifull so i was hopefull.

There has been a lot of discussion about ACE3 on the 15th MEU forums so adoption is coming at some point soon I'm sure. The time between now and then gives me time to work on the interiors more to bring up to a better standard, fix hings like the loader gun firing problem (and ammo belt animations etc), tidy up unfinished areas of modelling (finishing the M1A2 lol) and also Lala14's CDU stuff is very close to completion. I need to speak to him about something related to it that was raised today but he's done a great job with it and I'm very much looking forward to seeing it in action on the next version

Just a heads up guys, little delay atm as my computer finally died on me. got a new system now but still in the process of moving all my data over. I'll try and get this done ASAP ut I'm on a very tight budget and dont necessarily have all the resources needed to complete this yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Burnes15th

I'm glad that the M1's are still alive at this stage. Sorry to hear what happened to your rig mate, It's the thing that everyone here fears to happen to them. Keep up the great work and looking forward to all your future releases whether they are UK or US.

Hey Burnes, Just a small bug I found. I am sorry if this has already been brought up. It seams with the Chally 2 When in the gunner seat you can load HEAT,FIN,WP fine until you switch to another seat (If need be) then if you go back into the gunner seat you can only switch between HEAT and FIN. Now I did fire off like 3 WP rounds so is there a limit? Or have I found a bug? Also you cannot access the commander seat from inside the tank if your commander gets knocked out. But that could be a design choice of yours for realism, so I did not lead off with that. Let me know if this is just an isolated incident because it could be one of my other mods messing with it.

Great work, looking forward to the US stuff getting some love,

J.C.

just wanted to drop by and thank you for all your hard work.

Had great fun the other day trying to load a Jackal onto your Mk10 landing craft and crossing a river for the first time.

Planning on using your LCAC a lot in a campaign set in Australia soon.

Just one question are all ARMA 3 maritime vessels indestructible? Have tried to simulate attacking various submarines, LCAC and Mk10 but seem to have no effect even with tank rounds which just push them across the water.

Thanks again from an ex 15th MEU (SOC) player

Just a heads up guys, little delay atm as my computer finally died on me. got a new system now but still in the process of moving all my data over. I'll try and get this done ASAP ut I'm on a very tight budget and dont necessarily have all the resources needed to complete this yet.

Had any thoughts about a Patreon site etc? Your mods are solid quality and people like me that don´t have a clue about modding could still be interested in supporting the developer?

Probably the wrong time to ask, but any plans for the LPD "USS Carl Sagan"? Have been waiting for a decent craft to launch operations from for a while now. :) Having a decent LPD mod for Arma 3 would make current islands more versatile as you could launch from any direction and land on the island.

Edited by Jone_Kone

Had any thoughts about a Patreon site etc? Your mods are solid quality and people like me that don´t have a clue about modding could still be interested in supporting the developer?

Probably the wrong time to ask, but any plans for the LPD "USS Carl Sagan"? Have been waiting for a decent craft to launch operations from for a while now. :) Having a decent LPD mod for Arma 3 would make current islands more versatile as you could launch from any direction and land on the island.

hey man thanks for the advice. have set one up now ;)

Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/user?u=311344&ty=h

Ok here's an update on my computer situation. I cant access the other HD atm as my old system is just ruined, will not boot at all so I'm going to have to wait until i can get an external dock for the drive and move the data over that way. hopefully wont be too long but i thought it best to keep everyone in the loop. there are several mods that are pretty much ready to go so when i can get them you'll get them :p

Burnes... no need for an external dock, just daisy chain it to the new pc.

Can literally just hang off the side till you've grabbed what you need.

Assuming you've not encrypted it, should be readable ok...

Burnes... no need for an external dock, just daisy chain it to the new pc.

Can literally just hang off the side till you've grabbed what you need.

Assuming you've not encrypted it, should be readable ok...

lol no that would require me opening up the new rig and well while i'm good with coding/software I'm much too clumsy with hardware and don't trust myself not to break something.

The Sata and power HDD power cables are routed awkwardly in this case too making them look tidy but very difficult to work with.