Burnes Armories Tanks and Deployment Vehicles

It's all looking very nice burnes! If you need a hand with testing anything for bugs in game give me a shout. Im off ill at the moment from work and im pulling my hair out with boredom!

I'll just leave it here... If PiP in Your tanks would work like on video... Damn. So sexy.

i found the interior lol

i found the interior lol

Well he is banana for You :)

banan.jpg

Sadly, one low quality video is not enough to make good interior. In order to do good model, 3D artists are collecting gigabytes of pictures, reference ect. One does not simple to make good model without it...

Even now, I'm amazed how many projects Burnes has. Leo Abrams Challenger, Warrior AAV and many more... So first, let him finish those, then spam with requests lol :D We're all humans we do have lives work studies ect...

Hey Burnes,

any plans to update your M1 and Challenger 2 to use ACE rather than AGM?

I ask as the BW team have abandoned AGM and with the release of Marksmen it has broken a lot of AGM's functions.

Thanks

yes, i think that ACE will probaly become the new standard for most realism units in Ama 3 so i will be updating everything to support it very soon. University year is almost up now so will have plenty more time to get things done then ;)

Yeah, and I can finally help push out that AAV update that people have been asking ME for ever since I posted that video way back when lol.

Although it looks like BI will be releasing support for non-wheeled vehicles to be amphibious. Guess we'll see.

preview of some of the upcoming features including the commanders computer being contributed by Lala14.

Arousal achieved. Very nice progress!

A preview of an early version of the Foxhound Light Protected Patrol Vehicle by Burnes Armouries.

Video by Major Boggie for the Armaholic youtube channel.

Very nice Burnes and armaholic for the sneak preview.

Loving the twin Generals on top cover.

Doesn't make them rolling death platforms like GMG vehicles but does mean they are great for a bit of overwatch and support fire for the dismounted bods.

Eagerly awaiting these bad boys :D

Loving the new textures burnes. Wow

For the foxhound can you check the L7's have overlapping fields of fire. Seen it done before with no overlap and it can be a pain covering certain arcs. J

From speaking with Burnes I believe he said its going to have 4 camo variations :)

Do you have any idea how much work it is to add 50 buttons with all the functionality just so you can delay your start up of a mission for 2min?

In that time you could basically make half of another vehicle model

Its so unfortunate that the interior light cant be prevented from leaking out of the vehicle at night.

Do you have any idea how much work it is to add 50 buttons with all the functionality just so you can delay your start up of a mission for 2min?

In that time you could basically make half of another vehicle model

this. totally.

seriously though I love Peral's A10, if you look back to near the start of this thread you'll see that it was at one time my actual favorite arma 3 mod but those kind of features rally work well in an aircraft. In a tank they would just be cumbersome in any of the positions on the fighting side of the turret. Although i do have plans to give loaders a certain amount of interaction and have even got the system working to a degree. Modding is a bit slow atm for me, life priorities etc. Can't justify the amount of hours that could be spent making money as much as i used to :p plus i've been working on my own game which is taking up more and more of the time that usually goes to modding but rest assured it will all get done eventually ..

ACE's tab key for zeroing seems to work. Burnes have you managed to add any new little extras into your fabulous tanks? :D

Will the challenger be updated to work with ACE instead of AGM or has the project been abandoned?

Really liking the MAN truck.. Can't wait for the release ;)

Please remove AGM dependence

How polite of you to ask nicely!