Burnes Armories Tanks and Deployment Vehicles

Plus WP isn't allowed to be used against targets anymore is it. I know a game differs but the use of this type of round is very limited anyway.

WP is used to illuminate targets, and US used it in afghan to destroy fortifications, so it's not allowed to use against people, but for example you still can use it to illuminate targets mate.

Hi, Somebody help me with AI script (or any information) to load and unload vehicles into LCAC?

Thank you

Hello! We are getting the following error on mission with MK10 load:

Cannot load texture burnes_lcac\data\lcacdeck.paa.

Also sometimes in Zeus mission we have this:

Cannot load texture a3\data_f\env_land_co.

Should we expect any updates for MK10 Landing Craft Utitlity (LCU) in the nearest future?

Arma 3 shortcut mod line: -mod=@CBA_A3;@Burnes_MK10

Hey burnes, I noticed you posted a video on youtube about the foxhound I believe its called. Are you planing on releasing all content from your community to the public or just the armoured stuff on the first page? It would be cool to see the Foxhound And the MAN Trucks we have seen in past videos. Keep up the great work, looking forward to future updates! :D

I am super excited for these mods to finish up, but I was wondering. Will there be one gigantic download that you make for all the vehicle mods? Just wondering, because I plan to get all of them, especially the Leclerc since I'm trying to make a mission with the R3F mod. You're the greatest! :pet11:

Burnes, are you planning on trying to make some of those vehicles (landing craft and AAV) amphibious? Is that even possible?

Burnes, are you planning on trying to make some of those vehicles (landing craft and AAV) amphibious? Is that even possible?

At least with the AAV the arma 3 engine will not allow it yet... Only wheeled vehicles can be amphibious. Hopefully that will be changed in the future with an update.

Burnes can you please see what's wrong with the protection with this challenger mbt i put 15 abrams and opfor forces in tank and all 15 tanks fired at ones but nothing idk someone maybe have same "issue"

Edited by SRBKnight
wrd

Burnes can you please see what's wrong with the protection with this challenger mbt i put 15 abrams and opfor forces in tank and all 15 tanks fired at ones but nothing idk someone maybe have same "issue"

do you have rhs running ?

yes?!

yeah its pretty much guarenteed not to work with RHS im afraid. I/we don't use RHS and i don't have time to go learning he ins and outs of a system we don't use. There is a new version coming out eventually with the damage model altered considerably (especially tracks/gun/engine etc) in order to appease the community so maybe that will address these concerns. I'm very much pressed for time atm with university and work on my own game so i cannot say when the next update will be I'm afraid but hopefully not too long

Burnes thank you for the stuff you've already released! Love it! I'm going to school and working full time so I know how it is. Keep up the great work!

Hi, Somebody help me with AI script (or any information) to load and unload vehicles into LCAC?

Thank you

Go on page 24 of this thread, there is a sqf to make the IA unload vehicles. And it works fine in my experience.

But I have a problem with the IA driving the LCAC itself, it drives 10 m, makes a 90° turn, drives other 10 m in the right direction and keeps going like this. Any way to fix this?

It's annoying because I'm trying to make it disembark some Hummvees, with said sqf, and the LCAC launces the jeep in the middle of the sea without moving to his waypoints =(

BTW guys Lala is contributing to the tanks now with a frankly amazing interactive computer for the commanders. His interior light script is awesome but the interactive computer dialogs are just insane :D should be able to give a demonstration of these very soon on the Challenger and they will be integrated into the Abrams and Leopard too soon.

Speaking of the Leopard I'm hoping to get a video f the texturing progress out soon.

Go on page 24 of this thread, there is a sqf to make the IA unload vehicles. And it works fine in my experience.

But I have a problem with the IA driving the LCAC itself, it drives 10 m, makes a 90° turn, drives other 10 m in the right direction and keeps going like this. Any way to fix this?

It's annoying because I'm trying to make it disembark some Hummvees, with said sqf, and the LCAC launces the jeep in the middle of the sea without moving to his waypoints =(

Its just the AI that cannot handle the shear awesomeness of the LCAC. :D Just kidding it probably has to do with the loading objects on the LCAC.

When I run the script (on the activation field of a waypoint on the shore) the LCAC does not move an inch and launches the jeep like a torpedo.

When I set waypoints to the LCAC without cars onboard and without the script, it drives in that wierd manner.

Any workaround for this?

When I run the script (on the activation field of a waypoint on the shore) the LCAC does not move an inch and launches the jeep like a torpedo.

When I set waypoints to the LCAC without cars onboard and without the script, it drives in that wierd manner.

Any workaround for this?

time permitting I'll look into a script solution for this. apologies but pretty much all these vehicles were never intended for AI usage. I come from that part of the arma community where single player ArmA isnt really 'a thing' :p but I will endevour to make it so ;)

apologies but pretty much all these vehicles were never intended for AI usage.

Yeah, I know. If you find a minute to fix it I'll be glad though. I'm trying to set up a beach defense mission for my group (Team One Tactical) with Takistany army on the Saharani Island, with USMC AI landing. The LCAC is not really indispensable, but it will be really beautiful!

And tanks a lot for your awesome work! (pun intended ;) )

Edit: also, you can work on the basis of the script ad pg. 24, wich works fine already for the disembarking part. The real problem is the desire of the IA to drive the ship towards the waypoints with a reasonable degree of "actually getting where I ordered you to" XD

Edited by QuintusAirborne

Finally made a forum account, great work, love Thompson

AMR now try to get some interrior pictures of this tank...GL

So how stuff is going B? I've heard that You left 51st Scottish?

AMR now try to get some interrior pictures of this tank...GL

So how stuff is going B? I've heard that You left 51st Scottish?

Here you go

Hey guys sorry for the lack of updates lately have been working though a few things both in and out of arma. yes I'm back with the 15th MEU now, still working on multiple projects including a 102x102km map:

and a bunch of UK vehicles like the foxhound:

I am also hoping to get video of the Leopards up soon, i know i've been aying that for a while now but hopefully with things calming down a bit now i will have the time to get it done. Not to mention other projects i have not been updating like the AAV's which will be seeing some love soon too