Burnes Armories Tanks and Deployment Vehicles

Sometimes changing the direction of modded ships when they spawn breaks them. If leaving the azimuth at 0 doesn't fix it, it may just be a PhysX issue from the newest ArmA 3 update.

Thanks for your reply. Setting azimut to 0 did not help.

Wouldn't latest PhysX update in Arma 3 break LCAC in Editor as well?

Hmmm I'll look into that problem guys I have some time coming up now that i can dedicate to getting the current lot of updates and releases done so I'll see if i can find the source of the problem :)

Any chance of getting the Chally to take some splash damage on the tracks from IED or artillery in the next update? I'm gonna be using it in a counter-insurgency against CUP equipped insurgents (Boko Haram) and its simply impossible to kill. I've hit like 20 IEDs with it and eaten dozens of RPGs and nothing happens usually.

Edit: And actually I don't want it to be killed. I'm looking for mission kill. No reason the Chally should be knocked out completely by a bunch of insurgents, but a mission kill would be nice.

Please tell me HMS Bulwark and the LCVP MK5 are on the way.:bounce3:

Edited by I WUB PUGS

Sorry if this question has already been asked but is there any way in the Burnes Mk10 lander to script a vehicle to be inside of the Mk10 when it spawns? I wanted to do a landing type mission that starts at the carrier. I couldn't find any scripting documentation for that particular vehicle. If there is any I'd love to see it. Thanks, Lazor

Just so you guys know the Abrams update is on its way soon. taking longer than expected due to other life commitments but here is a picture of the woodland camo textures WIP.

LltrGEY

http://i.imgur.com/LltrGEY.jpg?1 (183 kB)

---------- Post added at 15:43 ---------- Previous post was at 15:32 ----------

Any chance of getting the Chally to take some splash damage on the tracks from IED or artillery in the next update? I'm gonna be using it in a counter-insurgency against CUP equipped insurgents (Boko Haram) and its simply impossible to kill. I've hit like 20 IEDs with it and eaten dozens of RPGs and nothing happens usually.

Edit: And actually I don't want it to be killed. I'm looking for mission kill. No reason the Chally should be knocked out completely by a bunch of insurgents, but a mission kill would be nice.

Please tell me HMS Bulwark and the LCVP MK5 are on the way.:bounce3:

Yeah the challenger hitpoints are being massively reduced in the next version. As already stated i was testing it with RAM enabled meaning the hitpoints were a non factor and are therefore very much in need of rebalancing.

Edited by Guest

Burnes! New on the dev branch!

Added: Allow Firing From Vehicles in turned out position in turrets and for copilots.

Holy shit!

Burnes! New on the dev branch!

Added: Allow Firing From Vehicles in turned out position in turrets and for copilots.

Holy shit!

what? wow ok this changes everything.. thanks for letting me know man that is going to be amazing :D

Are You going to add even more details to interior models in Your vehicles? Is it possible, or engine limitations will not allow to do that?

I hope that all Your studies stuff goes as You've planed. GL on that ;)

Edited by Flippy_rage

Will the AAV get the Firing from Vehicle support including more than 1 position for it? Looks badass! Must have for future marine campaigns :) Thanks for the awesome vehicles!

Are You going to add even more details to interior models in Your vehicles? Is it possible, or engine limitations will not allow to do that?

I hope that all Your studies stuff goes as You've planed. GL on that ;)

Yes, infact one of the big delays with the Abrams is remodeling and retexturing the interiors. Sadly time and money are the limiting factors though in how much and how quickly i can get them finished lol. but rest assured I will continue to get as much as is within my ability out of the interiors to provide an immersive experience :)

---------- Post added at 23:17 ---------- Previous post was at 23:16 ----------

Will the AAV get the Firing from Vehicle support including more than 1 position for it? Looks badass! Must have for future marine campaigns :) Thanks for the awesome vehicles!

yes especially now that bohemia have very awesomely added support for turned out positions ffv. that will make implementing these kind of ideas so much easier. I do doff my cap to them in gratitude :D

TANK INTERIORS!!! What happend in the short time i was away...

Thanks a lot for your work.

some more wrk on the Bulwark. vry early progress on the well deck with some MK10's thrown in to give an idea of the scale. all textures here are placeholders atm.

screen950001.jpg

Edited by Guest

Very beautiful, I was wondering just the other day how this was progressing.

Anyway to use the challenger without AGM?

Anyone else experience the challenger driving slightly to the right?

yes - steer slightly to the left

Btw Chilaxe we're working on some RTR uniforms if you didn't already have kit of your own. Should be part of the 3CB Unit pack shortly - Gav is working on textures now I believe

SJ

pre release demo. almost ready for public consumption. not perfect and the new interiors wont be done in time so ive made an updated version of theo ld ones for now but the exteriors are much better.

Very cool. Can't wait to make some new Abrams missions. ;)